Clip Joints Wednesday plays (4-2 +13.35 units)

All lines are from Pinnacle.

All plays are 5 units unless noted:

LA DODGERS -104
SF GIANTS -124
CHICAGO WHITE SOX -103
KANSAS CITY +277 (2.5 UNITS)
KANSAS CITY +1.5 +140 (2.5 UNITS)

Good luck!<!-- / message -->

jthang

EOG Senior Member
Love the KC play Clip. I ALMOST took the guts, but ultimately stayed away. It's so attractive to take it. Glad someone did. There's value there for sure. Good luck with the rest of the card as well - esp the White Sox!!

jthang said:
Love the KC play Clip. I ALMOST took the guts, but ultimately stayed away. It's so attractive to take it. Glad someone did. There's value there for sure. Good luck with the rest of the card as well - esp the White Sox!!

Thanks man...once again felt pretty good jumping out to a 3-0 lead. Next thing I know it is 3-3 in the bottom of the 1st and nobody out. LOL

So is the life of a KC Royals backer...lol :cheers

jthang

EOG Senior Member
Clip Joint said:
Thanks man...once again felt pretty good jumping out to a 3-0 lead. Next thing I know it is 3-3 in the bottom of the 1st and nobody out. LOL

So is the life of a KC Royals backer...lol :cheers

I will say this. KC may end up being a very, very underrated team this year. Lots of new pieces. At least they have the capability to put the numbers on the board. They just need to find a way to hold the opposition a little better (case in point - yesterday's blown lead).

jthang said:
I will say this. KC may end up being a very, very underrated team this year. Lots of new pieces. At least they have the capability to put the numbers on the board. They just need to find a way to hold the opposition a little better (case in point - yesterday's blown lead).

A bullpen is a necessity to win baseball games...they have no bullpen. Their starters aren't exactly quality either. Without pitching, they have no chance.

In my opinion, they are destined for another terrible season. They just can't compete because they don't have enough money to sign quality players.

White Sox looking good up 4-0 in the 6th with the bases loaded and 2 outs. Contreras is cruising and the Sox have a great bullpen. I like our chances!

Let's get KC to score some runs!!!

1-0 +5 units

LA DODGERS -104
SF GIANTS -124
CHICAGO WHITE SOX -103 (WINNER)
KANSAS CITY +277 (2.5 UNITS)
KANSAS CITY +1.5 +140 (2.5 UNITS)

First game of the day cashes...but it will likely be followed by 2 losers on KC and KC +1.5 so we will be back to even shortly.

1-2 +0.0 units

LA DODGERS -104
SF GIANTS -124
KANSAS CITY +277 (2.5 UNITS) (LOST)
KANSAS CITY +1.5 +140 (2.5 UNITS) (LOST)

A split in the early games. Let's cash both late games and call it a day! :cheers
<!-- / message -->

Good luck Clip!!! KC just doesn't have enough talent at pitcher to hold down the Yanks for 9 innings. Congrats on a good start to the season.

mrpotter said:
Good luck Clip!!! KC just doesn't have enough talent at pitcher to hold down the Yanks for 9 innings. Congrats on a good start to the season.

As I stated above, this teams pitching staff is a disaster. They will lose 100+ games this season. But I will take almost any team in baseball at +250 or higher as they only need to win 30% of the time to show a profit. Back on them again tomorrow unfortunately. :cheers

1-3 -5.2 units

LA DODGERS -104 (WINNER)
SF GIANTS -124

Rough day....need to bounce back tomorrow.

Today: 1-3 -5.2 units
Overall: 5-5 +8.15 units

mofome

Banned
Clip Joint said:
1-3 -5.2 units

LA DODGERS -104 (WINNER)
SF GIANTS -124

Rough day....need to bounce back tomorrow.

Today: 1-3 -5.2 units
Overall: 5-5 +8.15 units

LAD didnt win, i know thats just an error adn u tracked things correctly. sucsk that they were not able to capitolize on 16 baserunners in the first 6 innings

i took them as well

gl tomorrow clip