GLAK.......EVERYDAY I SIT BY MY MAILBOX WAITING ON THE MAIL LADY TO

BRING MY EOG BOX OF GOODIES................. AND EVERYDAY SHE COMES....AND EVERY DAY SHE SAYS....SORRY YOUNG FELLA NO EOG BOX OF GOODIES FOR U TODAY. I JUST KINDA FROWN AND STARE AT THE GROUND AS I GO BACK IN THE HOUSE. THEN THE MAIL LADY SAYS...CHEER UP YOUNG FELLA.....MAYBE IT WILL BE HERE TOMMOROW! OF COURSE THAT ALWAYS GETS MY HOPES UP....JUST HAVE MY HEART BROKEN AGAIN THE VERY NEXT DAY! EXCEPT ON SUNDAYS..CAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THERES NO MAIL ON SUNDAYS!:+crying-5

There are lots I haven't sent out yet Shawn .... I can send yours out today or you can wait till I get the EOG cigarettes lighters and key chains to put in the rest of these boxes.

Otherwise I would be re-sending lighters and key chains to posters that request them who already received a box.

Your choice buddy

G

Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_182201", true); </SCRIPT> ......... IF U READ MY EMAIL....I REQUESTED SOME PHOTOS OF YOUR WIFES FEET OR HER WEARING PANTIHOSE!:+signs8-7 ALSO....... PLEASE SEND ME A BOX OF EXTRA LARGE CONDOMS CAUSE I CANT FIND ANY WHERE I LIVE! THANKS...........SHAWN:cheers

The Devil<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_182206", true); </SCRIPT> ...... YOU SEE THE LOOK ON THE LADYS FACE.....WHEN A 31 YEAR OLD MAN IS WAITING ON HIS GOODIE BOX EVERYDAY!:+excited-

The Devil

EOG Master
I feel your pain Shawn......it's like the kids looking in the windows of toys r us and seeing all the other kids walking out with toys and goodie bags....

Your poor mail lady must be saying I hope this poor guys blow up doll comes soon....

SHAWN GOTTI said:
Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_182201", true); </SCRIPT> ......... IF U READ MY EMAIL....I REQUESTED SOME PHOTOS OF YOUR WIFES FEET OR HER WEARING PANTIHOSE!:+signs8-7 ALSO....... PLEASE SEND ME A BOX OF EXTRA LARGE CONDOMS CAUSE I CANT FIND ANY WHERE I LIVE! THANKS...........SHAWN:cheers

:+big-1+

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
still waiting for the pony express to send my too shawn........I hit my 5 teamer back when villanova beat ohio st in the NCAA tourney!!!!!!! lol still not here

sabian06<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_182528", true); </SCRIPT> ......................... DID U REQUEST A PIC OF GLAKS WIFE FEET?:+wink-2+

Shawn email me your real name ... just to make SURE yours goes out tomorrow. glaken@eog.com

I am gonna take care of all this tonight and they are ALL going out tomorrow.

Promise

Glaken

I'll just worry about the lighters & Key chains later.

OK GLAKMEISTER!!! U HAVE MAIL!!!! JUST DONT FORGET THE PIC OF UR WIFES FEET!!!!:+signs8-7 <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_182528", true); </SCRIPT>

PO69

EOG Master
I never received my box of goodies either or the $100 from the opening day contest. It hasnt been that long, just wanted to let you know. You could just send me $15 more via neteller in addition to the $100 and you can keep the box and save on postage

BigDaddy

EOG Master
playersonly69 said:
I never received my box of goodies either or the $100 from the opening day contest. It hasnt been that long, just wanted to let you know. You could just send me $15 more via neteller in addition to the $100 and you can keep the box and save on postage

Players i recieved my $50 today from general so i think General will hook you up with your $50 we had to split prize:cheers

BigDaddy said:
Glaken dont send mine until you get everything i can wait buddy!:cheers I want those lighters and if you got some matches throw them in too!:eek:

Got yours BD :+thumbs-2

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Glaken.........

You had no idea what you were getting yourself into when you decided to make this offer, did you?! lol

Hache Man said:
Glaken.........

You had no idea what you were getting yourself into when you decided to make this offer, did you?! lol

no I didn't but I gotta make it right TONIGHT .... LOL

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Hache Man said:
Glaken.........

Hache i rolled out the redcarpet for you to play in the tourney tonight and a no show......im disappointed in you:+cool-1+

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
sabian06 said:
Hache i rolled out the redcarpet for you to play in the tourney tonight and a no show......im disappointed in you:+cool-1+

I lost track of time, and missed it by about 5 minutes.

Was kind of ticked off at myself......

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Hache Man said:
I lost track of time, and missed it by about 5 minutes.

Was kind of ticked off at myself......
imagine that you missing something by 5 mins.......hahaha.....i think we are still the only people in history to miss not 1 movie time but 2 in the same day:+excited-