Wednesday Bases.....(34-30, +17.58 units, ytd...)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Good afternoon guys.....Hopefully you are smiling after last night, as we had our best night so far this year....I hope there are many more to come, but lets be honest, the sweep is rare, whether you are playing 8 games or 3 games, so i am glad we got it.......Hopefully we can continue to build today.....Lets hope so....And once again, thanks for all the support guys, its really great, i appreciate it......Hopefully all of you lurking will share some picks with us as well.....we can always use the help.......

OK enough with the sentimental crap, lets get on to what we are here for, to try and make some $$$$$$$.........

Good luck today, lets get 'em.........

Mets (-170).....2 units (alot of wood i know, but i really like the game)

Atlanta (-106).....1 unit

St Louis (-141).......2 units

St Louis -1.5 (+150)....1 unit

Baltimore (-124).....2 units

San Fran -1.5 (+150).....2 units

Boston (-122)......3 units (fav play)

Boston -1.5 (+170).....1 unit

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Thanks guys....

Charlie, nice job...I actually had a small play on the cubs as well, i bet it before i left this am.....at least i hoped i had....i put in a bid at Matchbook before i left, at -140......so i didnt know til i got home if it was accepted or not, best was cubs -142 when i left, but it was accepted, but it was a small wager....but still glad to get it.......Maddux looked strong again..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
trytrytry said:
anyone finding better than Boston - 1 1 /2 +158 right now??

thanks guys.

I played it at Bet33.......its still +170 there......they arent very good for moneylines, as they have a .20 cent line, but for some reason, i find the best number on runlines there many times.....they are slower to move than other books as well.....

jthang

EOG Senior Member
Big card tonight my friend. Hope you hit em all! Glad I'm on the same side with you on the Sox!

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
BOL tonight Bucs. With you all the way but I did modify your Mets play to the R/L. Some concern over the bad blood between these teams over the number of hit batters. Wouldn't be surprised to see Pedro hit when he is batting, retaliate and get tossed. Umpires have already warned both teams. Hope that scenario doesn't play out but rather take the chance to win on the road by 2 or more and not lay the big wood.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
OLDSANDBAGGER said:
BOL tonight Bucs. With you all the way but I did modify your Mets play to the R/L. Some concern over the bad blood between these teams over the number of hit batters. Wouldn't be surprised to see Pedro hit when he is batting, retaliate and get tossed. Umpires have already warned both teams. Hope that scenario doesn't play out but rather take the chance to win on the road by 2 or more and not lay the big wood.

Thanks for the info OSB....good to know....

And that scenario, is certainly possible, but i looked at it the other way, as when these things happen in a game, usually, its a gut reaction to retaliate, and get tossed...hopefully since both teams have been warned ahead of time, the coaches will have already warned Pedro, and told him not to do it..

Bucs, good luck on your plays tonight!! Now let's talk about the important stuff. Boy,does Greg Maddux look good early on.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
mrpotter said:
Bucs, good luck on your plays tonight!! Now let's talk about the important stuff. Boy,does Greg Maddux look good early on.

yeah, he sure does...i made a thread about it offshore.....he is really moving the ball well, and changing speeds like always, but seems to have more break on it.....really like what i see...

sofos

EOG Addicted
Bucs, do you have any data showing how 2-weight and 3-weight games have done in comparison to 1-weight? I like your picks and, especially, your wonderful attitude. Keep up the good work!

jincka

EOG Veteran
sofos said:
Bucs, do you have any data showing how 2-weight and 3-weight games have done in comparison to 1-weight? I like your picks and, especially, your wonderful attitude. Keep up the good work!

been tracking the games i have played which is about 95% of what bucs as posted. so his record will be a little bit different from this one but hopefully you get an idea from what my tracking record is.

3 unit = 3-0 (red sox pending)
2 unit = 13-12 (3 games pending)
1 unit = 15-13 (3 games pending)

hope this is what you were looking for

Chase21

EOG Enthusiast
On Mets and Balt, opposite on Boston. Hope we pull it out down in tampa. Looks like you could have a nice inning coming in STL.

BOL:+signs8-3

jasnlcas

EOG Member
is this little league??
- J. Edmonds doubled to right center, J. Encarnacion, A. Pujols and D. Eckstein scored, J. Edmonds to third on right fielder G. Jenkins' fielding error, J. Edmonds scored on second baseman R. Weeks' throwing error

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
OK, well this night sucked......Sorry guys...

I will post before i leave for work tomorrow, as a couple of the games i like are early ones, but after tonight, i wouldnt worry about waking up early for them....:+frustrat

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Bucsfan67 said:
OK, well this night sucked......Sorry guys...

I will post before i leave for work tomorrow, as a couple of the games i like are early ones, but after tonight, i wouldnt worry about waking up early for them....:+frustrat
i feel ya bucs right there with ya tonight.....my plays might as well be crumbled up and thrown out.......lets get them back tommorow.....best of luck:cheers

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
easy no

easy no

bucs... if st louis holds on then what we lost 3 units, thats not so bad cant win every night, thats actually descent since we never had a chance in the boston game. chin up. we will slap the man tommorow. take care goodnight

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
billsfan142 said:
bucs... if st louis holds on then what we lost 3 units, thats not so bad cant win every night, thats actually descent since we never had a chance in the boston game. chin up. we will slap the man tommorow. take care goodnight

Yeah, its not horrible units/money wise, but just feel like looking back, it was a real bad night of capping...considering the game we lost the worst, was the game i liked the best.....thats all.....

yeah, we could definitely have lost more....and if damn Baltimore would have held their lead, it actually would have been a winning night, even with the Boston debacle....wish SF had played, as i liked that game, and it could have got us even..

Nicoman1199

EOG Enthusiast
No worries at all man, will get it back and then some. It is a long season. Even with Wells choking there were still times that the BoSox could have easily been back in the game. Keep capping the way you are!

Dont worry bout nothing buc... u had a sweep the night before, cant expect big things everyday or u would be +500 units/ season!!