anyone notice this about OmnivorousFrog ?

MCP

When the guy posts a play BEFORE the game goes off his winning % drops about 70% ??

crazy isn't it ?

:+sports2-

dirty

EOG Master
Not Trying to be a smartass.....What does OF have to do with this Forum...he hasn't posted here under that Name since The day Before Thanksgiving......:+waving-5

MCP

I'm not trying to be a smartass neither, but I can ask that question to you daily with some of the topics you start.

dirty

EOG Master
Well you lose...I work here....

But again I will ask....What does Omni Frog have to do with this Forum.....don't sidestep the Question......Just please tell us what Frog has to do with EOG.....

Or better yet ask the question over at the forum he does post at. Easy to ask a question you know that won't be replied too.

MCP

I dont need him to respond, I wasn't asking him a question.

anyone who reads EOG, obviously reads the RX, it is relevant here as well

dirty

EOG Master
dmmd98 said:
Or better yet ask the question over at the forum he does post at. Easy to ask a question you know that won't be replied too.

Thanks DMMD it is Not Rocket Science.,,,,:+signs8-7

"Well you lose...I work here...."

Now that is a great attitude to have...

What the hell are you, on the RX payroll too?

Guy asks a simple question. Few others can come in and pile on a bit. Then it goes away.

All you need to do is ignore it until it becomes a problem, not make a problem out of it...

dirty

EOG Master
LOL Joe.....

Just Busting Balls with MCP.......he always has problems with everything here...No matter what it is......

It was all just in Fun....don't get ben't all out of shape....:+signs8-1

No harm was meant.....damn dude.....I realize I am not as Sharp as you But please

F the Yanks :+waving-5

mofome

Banned
MCP said:
I'm not trying to be a smartass neither, but I can ask that question to you daily with some of the topics you start.

:nono

either. not trying to be a smartass, "either"

Back to the original topic, Frog hits about 46% - 47% on plays prior to the game going off. Unfortunately I wasted time tracking this fool because he has such a huge following and does talk a good game.

On the few plays that he does hit posting prior to the game he'll bump the thread over and over again.

Hitman

EOG Member
Its amazingly terrible and stupid that some mods are so rude to the customers/posters. how is this good for business? Its not! Simple question.
As for Frog. He is a liar and when i posted about how he was busted for posting winners after the games were over he cried and quit the rx for two months. now hes back, thinking we all forgot. Guys a total dick. Even makes Raider look nice.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..we don't do that rx crap at eog...!!!

..that's why we're eog

and they are not..!!!

gl

:+signs8-1

Hitman said:
Its amazingly terrible and stupid that some mods are so rude to the customers/posters. how is this good for business? Its not! Simple question.
As for Frog. He is a liar and when i posted about how he was busted for posting winners after the games were over he cried and quit the rx for two months. now hes back, thinking we all forgot. Guys a total dick. Even makes Raider look nice.

View attachment 163

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
MCP said:
When the guy posts a play BEFORE the game goes off his winning % drops about 70% ??

crazy isn't it ?

Yes MCP, it's crazy! Oops, he's back in the NBA Forum. Still waiting for that 70% drop...

Best Wishes...OF ...:+signs8-7

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
raiders72001 said:
Back to the original topic, Frog hits about 46% - 47% on plays prior to the game going off. Unfortunately I wasted time tracking this fool because he has such a huge following and does talk a good game.

On the few plays that he does hit posting prior to the game he'll bump the thread over and over again.

If someone past posted, followed steam, hit about 46%, and constantly bumped his own thread would the posters be blind enough to provide him a huge following because he talked a good game? Year after year? I thought FROGs croaked or ribbeted.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

FLEX

EOG Member
Omnivorous Frog, what happened at BCN? Is it true that you got caught trying to scam them with a future bet? I was told that BCN made a mistake and you called every gambling friend of yours in the world and all you guys pounded the error. Is this true and why would you do that? Especially since you are such a good handicapper and wouldnt need to take advantage of a books error! Why risk all the money you had in your account from all those winners of yours? Please answer all the questions. Ive heard you like to dodge questions and go on the offensive to cover your ass!

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
FLEX said:
Omnivorous Frog, what happened at BCN? Is it true that you got caught trying to scam them with a future bet? I was told that BCN made a mistake and you called every gambling friend of yours in the world and all you guys pounded the error. Is this true and why would you do that? Especially since you are such a good handicapper and wouldnt need to take advantage of a books error! Why risk all the money you had in your account from all those winners of yours? Please answer all the questions. Ive heard you like to dodge questions and go on the offensive to cover your ass!

plain and simple he got the best line that was available.. thats scamming..:+signs8-7

FLEX

EOG Member
Oakland As were 30-1 at every book out there. BCN had As at 200-1. An honest person would have called BCN and notified them of this, not called all of his friends to tell them about this error and then pound the shit out of the error. I just call em like I see em, and I only point it out because Frog is the most judgemental and mean-spirited poster out there. He was caught scamming and the facts speak for themselves.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
Joe said:
"Well you lose...I work here...."

Now that is a great attitude to have...

What the hell are you, on the RX payroll too?

Guy asks a simple question. Few others can come in and pile on a bit. Then it goes away.

All you need to do is ignore it until it becomes a problem, not make a problem out of it...

I agree with Joe! Dirty is out of line here...by the way, OF posted twice here just today!

Shrink, your mod(dirty) needs to apologize to MCP

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
FLEX said:

You sound like David1, Royalbasher, Black Death? FLEX.

I posted that entire episode on the front page of the rx. Where did you come up with this tale? I had bought it up everywhere, and had posted it as a buy on the RX also. That and the Rastros at 25-1. They played it off as an error. They even dropped it from 100-1 to 90-1. I think every arbitrator ruled against BCN except Russ, who had them as advertisers. Even his forum was for us. Anyways, you sort of took dramatic license on the actual events. Tough one to change because a ton of posters saw it. It was not a book error, it was a stale line. I have made a career betting them, books don't like it, stay awake. They handled it poorly, blew up their own store and the bets did not even cash. What a knucklehead joint, who got me in there again?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

FLEX

EOG Member
Dirty needs to learn to be a moderator and not a poster/moderator who attacks posters and butts in!

FLEX

EOG Member
So the As were 25-1 everywhere else but BCN had them at 200-1 right? I call that an error. Call it stale if it makes you feel better but an honest person notifies, not pounds and calls everybody. Just admit you made a mistake and move on Frog.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
FLEX said:
So the As were 25-1 everywhere else but BCN had them at 200-1 right? I call that an error. Call it stale if it makes you feel better but an honest person notifies, not pounds and calls everybody. Just admit you made a mistake and move on Frog.

Sure thing flex, hitman, royalbasher, David1, Black Magic. Scammed by royal, and now trying to scam them. You are the only clown to even think this was close to a scam. I hit it, on the web, on a forum front page. I did not have to call anybody. They should have honored it and did not. Why do I even bother covering the same old tired ground with you? What a waste of time. I doubt there is one member of any forum that has not caught onto your act.

l

Caliente

Banned
Heres the thing frog. When you were away from EOG and the RX, i did a couple of polls. It seems that im not the only one who thinks you are a dick. Now last week you told all of us that you werent here to scare off the weak ones and be a dick any longer. You were here to win at the NBA. Right Frog? What happened? Identity ring a bell?
Shall we ask BCN what they thought of your scam? Im pretty sure that if you werent in the wrong, and since you are a known poster, they wouldnt have withheld your money. But I know, you cant just tell the truth. How could you tell us that yeh, you got caught scamming BCN? I mean posting is your life. T:+signs8-7 hat wouldnt go over very well would it?
Now, you mentioned that I wasnt bashing anymore. Why not? You said I was offered a five dime account. If the books in question had done no wrong by me, why would they offer me a five dime account? What has BCN offered you?
By the way, what is my act? Seems like Royal and Betus were two years ago. Any problems at the number of books that Ive publicly played at since?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Royalbasher, you are a steaming pile of ... that I have little use for, and have zero interest in speaking to. So feel free to go fuck yourself.