Thursday Bases....(37-34, +14.88 units, ytd..)

mofome

Banned
STITCH said:
MOFO TAKE A CHILL. I GOT ATLANTA OVER 9 +105 AT 5:30 AM CENTRAL TIME FROM THE GREEK ALSO.

GLTA
STITCH

not likely

and why do u tell me to chill? i could care less about that, incase u hadnt noticed, he answered my question. I am just replying to the sensative kiddies

:+waving-5

Bucs, I won on that SF runline bet that you tried to make the last 2 nights. I just assumed you would play it again so I put it in last night. I have to still give you credit even though you didn't play it today. good luck tonight!!

STITCH

EOG Member
HERE YO GO

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Apr 13 5:57am[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Baseball - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Baseball - Philadelphia Phillies/Atlanta Braves - total Over 9 (+105)
for the entire game held on Apr 13 at 6:35pm [pending]
G Floyd -R must start and K Davies -R must start for action
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SORRY IT WAS 6:00 AM CENTRAL

mofome

Banned
STITCH said:
HERE YO GO

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Apr 13 5:57am[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Baseball - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%"></TD><TD align=right width="15%"></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]1. Baseball - Philadelphia Phillies/Atlanta Braves - total Over 9 (-115)
for the entire game held on Apr 13 at 6:35pm [pending]
G Floyd -R must start and K Davies -R must start for action
[/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SORRY IT WAS 6:00 AM CENTRAL

my card from thegreek, at 11pm the night before, does not look the same.

:+waving-5

and, my question, again, was answered by bucsman, whom i asked it to. so calm down troll army.

u sensative ladies cant even let someone ask a question. a simple one at that. i field many and here actual shit talk and deal with it, but i dont get emotional about simple questions

lata little buddy

:+excited-

i dont understand that line u posted anyway. maybe u should edit

mofome

Banned
and as ALWAYS i wish nothing but the best

kiddies here need to go read where i give this guy and everyone props. funny what people chose to make a mess out of. drama queens on board

:cocktail

Coulter

EOG Member
I have been following bucsfan for a year. I am so sick and tired of hearing people bitch about this line or you had a losing day and I should have faded you. This is a bunch of BS. This is a free forum. If you want to pay for a handicapper than do so and you can bitch to him about losing your money when you pay for a service. He has won me more money then I could do by myself. Thankyou Bucs. This whole thing about lines changing and you had a bad day just plain out sucks my balls from the rear side. Grow up everyone. People, he gives us his picks for free!!! To top that off he wins over the course of the year. So to all the haters who have no money management skills, take the money you will piss down your leg this year and spend it on your wife, kids or whoever else and get that negativity crap out of here. Lets have a good year with baseball and with Bucs help make some money!!!!!!!

Thanks Bucs

The_Man

EOG Senior Member
You guys should start your own thread if you want to piss and moan about posted lines. Either that or perhaps you need more outs. Grow up people, take the bull to your own threads and stop the cluttering. Keep it up and you will ruin it for everyone else. I can only imagine what some of your civilian lives are like. Nevermind, I don't need the buzz kill right now. Then you wonder why people don't like to post their personal picks. It's because of morons like some of the posters in this thread. Now go make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and go play some video games.

Bucsfan, hope you would give some of these guys a pass on nonsense alone as they know no better. Gets to be frustrating quickly, but the other 99% of us actually appreciate your taking the time to share your plays with us. Nice start to the year and continued success.

:+signs8-3

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Sammy said:
You guys should start your own thread if you want to piss and moan about posted lines. Either that or perhaps you need more outs. Grow up people, take the bull to your own threads and stop the cluttering. Keep it up and you will ruin it for everyone else. I can only imagine what some of your civilian lives are like. Nevermind, I don't need the buzz kill right now. Then you wonder why people don't like to post their personal picks. It's because of morons like some of the posters in this thread. Now go make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and go play some video games.

Bucsfan, hope you would give some of these guys a pass on nonsense alone as they know no better. Gets to be frustrating quickly, but the other 99% of us actually appreciate your taking the time to share your plays with us. Nice start to the year and continued success.

thanks Sammy....gotta admit, it does get old sometimes...I dont go around bragging, i dont ask people to play my plays, i dont thump my chest, i dont start threads telling others how i am doing, or claiming anything, yet there is always someone questioning something....i dont mind mofo so much, he was just asking, but the combo of that, with others, just makes u wonder sometimes, why bother?........i have never posted a line that wasnt available at the time i made the play, and 9 times out of 10, i have already played the game at that line, before i ever post...on rare occasions like today, when i left early, i waited on a couple of the plays, to bet them when i got home...and actually got a slightly worse line on one game, and a slightly better line on the other.....but if need be, i can post the book where i got the line, for each play, if i further need to justify myself....i really dont know what else it takes.....i am simply trying to help give out winners, and help everyone else, with a different perspective on games...not trying to teach, preach, or rule....simply trying to help..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
mrpotter said:
Bucs, I won on that SF runline bet that you tried to make the last 2 nights. I just assumed you would play it again so I put it in last night. I have to still give you credit even though you didn't play it today. good luck tonight!!

LOL.......

I chased that dam game for 2 days....and finally gave up on it, figuring it wasnt "meant to be", then of course, it wins....LOL

I'm glad you were on it MRP......nice job

mofome

Banned
ur some emotional people

who said ANYTHING that required any defense...jsut creating attention and sympathy for some reason. where are the men in the forum?

people call me anything in the world and i dont care...someone asks about a line and its a holy war

and

mofome

Banned
ur some emotional people

who said ANYTHING that required any defense...jsut creating attention and sympathy for some reason. where are the men in the forum?

people call me anything in the world and i dont care...someone asks about a line and its a holy war

and when the compliments are given, they dont get mentioned..just asking about one line and its like people some said bucsman was behind the 9/11 attacks

LOL

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
mofome said:
ur some emotional people

and

mofo, please keep your commentary in your thread, and not in mine.....i would like to stick to MY PLAYS here...thanks

I will put a copy of this in the dump, so you can say what you want there...

this message is for you only..MOFOME...i have been following bucsfan for three fucking years..(pardon my language) but i've had it up to my fucking neck with your attention whoring ass getting all over bucsfan's threads...just checked all of your posts vs.bucsfan and he's gotten like 20 times the views that you do...i really feel the one and only reason you are all over his threads is to grab some attention..and if you think this is correct it's not...if you look back through your threads...bucsfan does not i repeat does not come in there asking silly fucking questions like you do in his...why don't you start your thread and stay...keep your comments in your threads...and let bucsfan do his thing in his...everyday i have to come in bucsfan's threads and read about you..you...and some more of you...i could give a fat fuck what the lines are if bucsfan is playing it i'm on it...no question..you got it...if you had 1oz of the class of bucsfan..you would show some respect and STAY THE FUCK OUT OF HIS THREADS....please do us all a favor and try something else to gather more attention....but not in these threads...:+signs8-7 :+cool-1+