Clip Joints Thursday plays (5-5 +8.15 units)

All lines are from Pinnacle.

All plays are 5 units unless noted:

Game 1: SF GIANTS -140
Seattle/Cleveland UNDER 8 -104
KANSAS CITY +356 (2.5 UNITS)
KANSAS CITY +1.5 +182 (2.5 UNITS)

Good luck!<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->

I actually like Thursday's chances better than Wednesday for KC. Affeldt is just terrible.

Bautista is no Cy Young candidate, but he pitched well in his first start (a win) against the White Sox. Asking for 2 good outings in a row from him is probably not going to happen, but I also think the Big Unit might run into some trouble tomorrow.

Randy Johnson has pitched 15 innings so far this season and has not allowed a walk. That is not like him. I am looking for him to be all over the place tomorrow and hopefully giving a few free passes for KC to try and manufacture some runs.<!-- / message -->

mofome

Banned
Bautista has the best stuff of anyone on that staff, but he has trouble locating it. hes been a prized prospect for many years, time for him to stay healthy and put it together. he can touch 99 and has a nice curve, things fall into place and Kc could certainly be in this one

GL

Cannon said:
Yanks scoring to many runs for me to take KC SU

Yanks can score...
KC can't pitch or play defense...
The Big Unit is pitching...
The game is in New York...

This is why it is a -400 line. :cheers

I still think KC can win this game 25% of the time which means there is a lot of value in the play. BUT, it also means a lot more often than not they will lose this matchup. Simply playing value...not a play I think has a 50/50 chance of winning today.

The Big Unit is mowing them down again today. Still no walks on the season. A 4-0 lead looks like more than enough when he is on his game like today.

1-2 +0.0 units

Game 1: SF GIANTS -140 (WINNER)
Seattle/Cleveland UNDER 8 -104
KANSAS CITY +356 (2.5 UNITS) (LOSER)
KANSAS CITY +1.5 +182 (2.5 UNITS) (LOSER)

I need the UNDER to come in tonight to show a profit.

The KC/NYY series ended with an 0-6 -15 unit set back, but that was not a big shocker. I will continue to take the value plays all season and look for a nice profit over the long haul.

Fortunately, the regular plays are bailing me out and covering up those big moneyline dog losses.

Let's root home a winner tonight!

Good luck. :cheers

Cannon

Banned
Wish you would have laid of the KC plays.

Wish you would have laid of the KC plays.

Yanks to tough against that weak team. Yanks needed a sweep. Might not get that Seattle under we might get lucky.

Cannon said:
Yanks to tough against that weak team. Yanks needed a sweep. Might not get that Seattle under we might get lucky.

The UNDER goes down big...back to back losing days. We'll get it cranked up again tomorrow. Bad couple of days...sorry fellas. :cheers

1-3 -5.2 units

Game 1: SF GIANTS -140 (WINNER)
Seattle/Cleveland UNDER 8 -104 (LOSER)
KANSAS CITY +356 (2.5 UNITS) (LOSER)
KANSAS CITY +1.5 +182 (2.5 UNITS) (LOSER)

Today: 1-3 -5.2 units
Overall: 6-8 +2.95 units

Clip - KC is going to win some of these games this year....hang in there it will be a nice payday!!!

GL I'll be looking for your plays tomorrow.

6 under said:
Clip - KC is going to win some of these games this year....hang in there it will be a nice payday!!!

GL I'll be looking for your plays tomorrow.

Absolutely bro...not at all concerned with the long term results. It is just never fun to wrap up a series where you get swept.

But as I always say...today was just another game in a long season that will ultimately be profitable.

Tomorrow's card is up...I only found 1 play worthwhile for me. I hope you cash in with it as well.

Good luck man...thanks for popping in the thread.
:cheers