"7 units on baltimore?? come on..??"

mofome

Banned
yeah bitch

what

congrats on the money I won for YOU. b/c i KNOW YOU played it

what

2-0 on given out 5 unit plays

ima lock this game down..sic of these people today. got a few boys in here...but people dont appreciate actual work here. so fuck'em. im here and answer all question, get all things answered, get out wins, give out many compliments, look out for anyone who needs anything....and i get shit fella's? pleeease

I take it back....starting really not to like you

you act like you've never won a game before .......

liked your swagger early,but can see you are as square as they come.

good luck the rest of the way in,but the way you go after guys,namely Bucs,you have lost any respect you had.

mofome

Banned
man lab i think i give a shit? i dont need your congrats or approval. no one on ur threads tals the shit that i hear..or anyone elses..and thats fine....but if ima be ripped by sheep for asking about a line, fuck it.

i win every eayr. u dont get it...im over 100 units, i know how to manage. and i have reasons for the ones i post and why i do it so early. i help people here...thats what i do. i compliment people here, thats what i do...i put up with anyones shit just fine...till i see its some little women and i just cant stand it. people complaining to Mods b/c i asked where this goofball got a line?

pleeeeeeeeease, im proven

gl to u

u dont like? so what. who are u?
i dont dislike u...and i hope u kick ass. im pumped today man....lot of shit talked to me today and i showed out....nice

im not the same as people here...but i'll win anyone money that wants it

mofome

Banned
Blacklab said:
btw,I also had Baltimore,but wagering 7-10-15 unit plays are a recipe for disaster.....

congrats on the win

BTW, who ever made a 15 unit play

LOL

nice post. and 3-0 on 10 units for me, is a good thing. not to u?

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
no. just asking a few questions.

but u know the answers

YES i win EVERY year
YES im over 100 units tracked and in Much less than a full season each year
YES its recorded and ahs been tracked by a tracker, not myself.

so u know all that already

roach23

Banned
mofome said:
but u know the answers

YES i win EVERY year

yea i know. you seem to mention it every 3 posts.

mofome said:
but u know the answers

YES i win EVERY year

Where is it tracked? Anywhere we can see? How many years? Just wondering.

Congrats on the W tonight, by the way.

mofome

Banned
SkinsRaj28 said:
Where is it tracked? Anywhere we can see? How many years? Just wondering.

Congrats on the W tonight, by the way.

freewinners.com

there are posters here that could verify
3 years running, +100 units each year...and playing less than half a year on the tracker.

hope everyone does well.

maverick

EOG Veteran
mofome said:
freewinners.com

there are posters here that could verify
3 years running, +100 units each year...and playing less than half a year on the tracker.

hope everyone does well.

You keep posting that site proving that you have won 100 units in the last however many years................BUT..........you have not proven anything.......just cause you say there are posters there that can verify.........if so why dont you have them come on over here and tell all of us here you are right about your claims...........

My opinion is that I highly doubt you can consistantly win playing so many games per day..........if you can my hats off to you but I have been doing this for many, many years and I have never seen anyone playing so many selections win consistantly.............

again just by typing up a sight...........freewinners.com doesnt mean anything..........

Cannon

Banned
Wow MOMAN...............

Wow MOMAN...............

Boy you got some breaks congrats and thanks for the 3-0 on the top. I posted my second half plays in the NBA tracker. 3-0 on sides and 1-2 on totals 4-2 for $200 each still winning some with this system.