I want to welcome to the newest EOG.com Moderator

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Please join me in welcoming Gabivb to our team. The interview went very well & she brings many quality traits to our community.

Last edited:

The General

I have to get to work training her. It should not take long. She is very educated and eager.

Talk to all of you later. :+wink-2+

Sleep well

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HEY GENERAL WHO IS THIS GABIVB SOME STRIPPER YOU MET IN COSTA RICA.SHE IS WELL EDUCATED SURE SHE IS COMPARED TO YOU GENERAL WHEN YOU SAY SHE IS WELL EDUCATED DOES THIS MEAN SHE CAN COUNT TO 10 WITHOUT STOPPING :+clueless THAT WOULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE MODERATORS YOU HAVE NOW.IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE WE HAVE MORE MODERATORS THAN POSTERS.LET ME GUESS THIS (GABIVB) IS IN SOMEWAY ASSOCIATED WITH EITHER ROBERTO OR JOHN FROM THE SBR HUH GENERAL WHERE DID SHE COME FROM.

THIS GABIVB HAS TO CHANGE HER NAME NOBODY WILL REMEMBER HER F-CK IT I AM JUST GOING TO CALL HER (GABBY) GENERAL TELL GABBY IF SHE WANTS TO BE A MODERATOR PART OF HER JOB IS TO SLEEP WITH (BEANTOWNJIM) SHE IS A STRIPPER GENERAL SO SHE WILL PROBABLY BELIEVE YOU GIVE IT A SHOT.

NUMBER OF POSTERS AT THE EOG 1,250
NUMBER OF MODERATORS 520

WE NEED SOME NEW POSTERS THE MODERATORS ARE CATCHING UP.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..if you think she's good , pete; well then she has passes the most exacting standard of all: recommendation by the top moderator on all internet sports forums:

welcome gabivb

gl

:+waving-5

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
ok Im lost on this thread.

what is the inside joke on this

Gabivb is some LAtin American model or something?

trytrytry said:
ok Im lost on this thread.

what is the inside joke on this

Gabivb is some LAtin American model or something?

Needs the money, good looking, hard dicks,shes hired.

GL and God Bless

The General

If you guys cannot see the photos I am sorry. I am trying to learn how to publish the pictures onto the website.

just what we need....... another fucking mod!!! GENERAL..... COSTA RICA HAS A LOTTA TRAN SEXUALS SOOOOOOO MAKE SURE SHE DOESNT HAVE A COCK:rolleyes:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
welcum, er, welcome Gabi

hope you are still here when the bash rolls around so we can meet you there - and if you are HOT - meet you before and afterwards, too (i am being as modest here as i can - but of all the guys here i am EASILY the BEST looking, smartest, most modest, charismatic, modest, best looking and most modest one here)

ok - so i don't get out much and when i do i tend to abuse those rights - but this is what y'all get when mommy/daddy are out of town and they allow me to use the computer w/o any guidance