Clip Joints Friday plays (6-8 +2.95 units)

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->All lines are from Pinnacle.

All plays are 5 units unless noted:

HOUSTON +114

-----------------------

*Keep in mind the record can be a little deceiving as I was 0-6 in the KC/NYY series because I played both KC and KC run line for 1/2 a unit each resulting in 2 losses per game rather than 1. Just a side note for those wondering how I am turning a profit with the 6-8 record.

Houston is already down to +107. I would not be surprised to see them favored by the time the game rolls around tomorrow. Get it while you can.

:+thumbs-2

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..hey clipper:

ty fer pix;

i hope every bases bettor understands that you can win 60% of -210 pix and lose money; won/loss by itself really means nothing; keep em comoing; i know from "across the street" ; that you are a sharp bases capper..

gl

:+signs8-3

Clip Joint said:
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->All lines are from Pinnacle.

All plays are 5 units unless noted:

HOUSTON +114

-----------------------

*Keep in mind the record can be a little deceiving as I was 0-6 in the KC/NYY series because I played both KC and KC run line for 1/2 a unit each resulting in 2 losses per game rather than 1. Just a side note for those wondering how I am turning a profit with the 6-8 record.
That is the bueaty of baseball - you don't even have to win half of your games to turn a profit! Keep it up!

kelp0027 said:

..hey clipper:

ty fer pix;

i hope every bases bettor understands that you can win 60% of -210 pix and lose money; won/loss by itself really means nothing; keep em comoing; i know from "across the street" ; that you are a sharp bases capper..

gl

:+signs8-3

It is great to see you understand...

The only thing I was pointing out on my record is that it would really be 6-5 (which is very profitable considering I play mainly dog lines) instead of 6-8 because I was getting 2 losses per game with Kansas City when I was taking 1/2 a unit ML and 1/2 a unit RL.

Wins and losses don't mean much when betting moneylines. :cheers

6 under said:
That is the bueaty of baseball - you don't even have to win half of your games to turn a profit! Keep it up!

Absolutely! If I hit 50% on the season, it will mean a HUGE profit.

I guess I gave the wrong impression when I posted about my record. If I end up hitting around 48%, it will be a very profitable season. The only thing I was pointing out was the 0-6 in the 3 game series for KC. I was counting those as 2 losses each because I played 1/2 unit ML and 1/2 unit RL.

:cheers

Clip Joint said:
Houston is already down to +107. I would not be surprised to see them favored by the time the game rolls around tomorrow. Get it while you can.

:+thumbs-2

Down to +101 this morning...get it while you can fellas.