Thursday plays (1 big early play)

2-2 yesterday but kept me streak alive on 5 unit plays thus +4.00 units---season 20-24 +4.32

NATS CIRCLE "THE FAT MAN" -108 2 UNITS
DET CIRCLE VERLANDER -105 5 UNITS
OAK -136 1 UNIT

The_Man

EOG Senior Member
Is that your guys way of contributing to a forum, to point and laugh when a guy had a bad day? Says alot about ones character. Feel very sorry for your parents.

Get 'em tomorrow Indy...long season yet.

katierussell

EOG Member
Sammy said:
Is that your guys way of contributing to a forum, to point and laugh when a guy had a bad day? Says alot about ones character. Feel very sorry for your parents. quote]

i've been on here for about an hour after just registering and this place is a joke. it's all just people trying to show that they are the best and try to convince people how much they're winning and talking shit. Apparently everyone is up nine or ten units so far at least. What are the odds of that? and no one gives any insight into their picks, just put up picks and hope you win so you can say how cool of a capper you are and that you win 100+ units every year and your last 5 5-unit plays won. This place is a joke and full of liars.

katierussell said:
Sammy said:
Is that your guys way of contributing to a forum, to point and laugh when a guy had a bad day? Says alot about ones character. Feel very sorry for your parents. quote]

i've been on here for about an hour after just registering and this place is a joke. it's all just people trying to show that they are the best and try to convince people how much they're winning and talking shit. Apparently everyone is up nine or ten units so far at least. What are the odds of that? and no one gives any insight into their picks, just put up picks and hope you win so you can say how cool of a capper you are and that you win 100+ units every year and your last 5 5-unit plays won. This place is a joke and full of liars.

Katie, what are you here for? Leaching for winners too or you're here to share with us your wisdom?

You've got balls baby :+excited-. You haven't shown your cards and you're callin' out people on a this joint after 1 hr? Give us some picks and show us what you've got honey.
:+signs8-7

THIS IS FUCKING SAD... I HAVE GAMBLED FOR 18 YEARS PROBABLY HAVE MORE SPORTS KNOWLEDGE IN MY PINKY THAN ANY OF YOU YOUNG IDIOTS THAT POST ON HERE.... I PERSONALLY KNOW ALOT OF THE PEOPLE THAT POST HERE AND ON OTHER SITES AND THATS THE REASON I TRY TO TRACK MY PLAYS AND KEEP A RUNNING NUMBER.... BELIEVE THIS IF I SAY I BET 525 TO WIN 500 I LOST TOO BUT A REAL GAMBLER DOESNT BITCH HE MOVES ON.... IM GUESSING MOST OF YOU CRY BABIES ARE YOUNG LOSERS WHO WILL RUN UP THEIR CREDIT CARDS AND ASK THEIR MOMMAS FOR MONEY TO BAIL THEM OUT... HELL I PROBABLY BOOKED SOME OF YOU DUMB ASSES..BUT ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS YOU DONT NEED HELP WITH YOUR PICKS SO FOLLOW YOUR OWN PICKS!!!!! JUST MAKES ME SICK... BEST OF LUCK TO THE "GOOD GUYS OF THIS FORUM"

katierussell

EOG Member
Indy Sports said:
I HAVE GAMBLED FOR 18 YEARS PROBABLY HAVE MORE SPORTS KNOWLEDGE IN MY PINKY THAN ANY OF YOU YOUNG IDIOTS THAT POST ON HERE

This forum sucks because 90% of the people here talk like this and you can't trust that anyone who values their rep this much would be honest about a YTD. (And a good chunk of the other 10% are lackeys who post in Bucsfan's daily thread and fill two pages of replies with "GL, BRO! YOU ARE SUPER COOL!") So it's a shame I have to randomly pick you, Indy. But since you are so confident I will track your picks from now on and see if you're legit. And see if you can refrain from getting behind and then just betting more units to get out of the hole.

are you a complete idiot.... click on my name add up my plays... i dont give a shit about that .... I post under 1 name and 1 name only... im 22-28 why would i lie about that.... I have been around these forums forever and anyone who knows me knows what im about....get a life....and when the hell did you see me chase.... i bet exactly what I post...I use real money!!!