Just a quick note to all of our members

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
We will not tolerate bashing and flaming in our sports rooms. We appreciate having you here and I will personaly go that extra mile to help any of you, but please show some courtesy, professionalism and respect to all the members in our community. Let the moderators handle and take out the trash.

Thank you and I appreciate your sharing of handicapping ideas and plays very much.

Take care and have a very safe weekend.

Semper fi!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..of course; bragging up how nice it is in central amica; rubbing it into our noses how you are there; and we are not...

ain't that a form of abuse and bashing????

come on pete; get clean!!!

:+signs8-7

:smokesmal

THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_184487", true); </SCRIPT> ........... I HEARD FROM A GUY OVER AT THE RX.....THAT YOU AND THE GENERAL ARE ACTUALLY ON A GAY CRUISE!!:eek:

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..not that there's anything wrong with that..!!!

lol

gl

continuous showings of brokeback mt.

no extra charge..!!!

gl

:+wink-2+

kelp0027 said:

..not that there's anything wrong with that..!!!

lol

gl

continuous showings of brokeback mt.

no extra charge..!!!

gl

:+wink-2+

No Doubt Jimmy Hoffa is the cruise director. :rolleyes:

Glaken said:
No Doubt Jimmy Hoffa is the cruise director. :rolleyes:
May I remind you:

"We will not tolerate bashing and flaming in our sports rooms. We appreciate having you here and I will personaly go that extra mile to help any of you, but please show some courtesy, professionalism and respect to all the members in our community. Let the moderators handle and take out the trash".

I know General. Flaming gets rid of posters. Traffic puts money in your pockets. Its all about $$$$$$$. You guys would promote ESB if they paid enough.

GL and God Bless

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Uwin, We turned down 200k of business while we were down here. You are so wrong with that statement.

But yes, a lot of it is about money. Most everybody I know works for money and not for free.