Good Friday's MLB Chase Series 10-0 + 9.44 Units.

Railstone

EOG Member
Okay since the lines are already up at pinnacle and many other books, I will now, the night before, post the series seelctions for tommorow.

There are SIX SERIES starting tommorow so It should be fun.

(1) NYY OVER MINNESOTA. Risking 172 to win 100 (-172)
(2) CLE OVER DETROIT. Risking 108 to win 100. (-108)
(3) LAA OVER BALTIMORE. Risking 113 to win 100. (-113)
(4) WAS OVER FLORIDA. Risking 100 to win 151. (+151)
(5) CHC OVER PITTSBURGH. Risking 105 to win 100. (-105)
(6) SF OVER LOS ANGELES . Risking 100 to win 130 (+130)

Let's get at it tommorow, get some more money.

:+money-8+:+money-8+

Railstone

EOG Member
Okay it is 10-0 Series YTD, NOT 10-0 for individual games. But it is wroth mentioning that none fo the games have gone past two games as of yet.

But okay you dont believe me, i'll prove it to you.

When I started posting here it was already 3-0, so for the sake of proving it from here on the Forum, it is 7-0 ever since i started posting the series on this forum.

So here it is.

From april 5th, 2006

Today's game's are the following:

MINNESOTA OVER TORONTO RISKING 100 TO 108 (+108 AT PINNICALE)
WASHINGTON OVER METS RISKING 100 TO WIN 102 (+102 AT PINNACLE)
ARIZONA OVER COLORADO RISKING 100 TO WIN 109 (+109 AT PINNACLE)

ALL WINS, GO BACK AND LOOK.

That is 3-0 so far on the Series YTD.

from april 7th:

oday's Selections.

LA DODGERS Over Philadelphia. Risking 100 to win 119 (+119)

Oakland Over Seattle. Risking 210 to win 268.80 (+128)

TWO MORE WINS, 5-0 YTD POSTED SERIES ON THE FORUM AT THAT POINT..

Moving along now..

From april 10th, 2006.

Risking 118 to win 100 (-118 ) @ Pinnacle.

Baltimore Over Tampa Bay.

6-0 YTD.

Then, last nights win over san fran by houston brought it up tp 7-0 POSTED and tracked record, many of which were won on the first play.

The reason it is 10-0 is because on my firts post here i mentioned how there were already three wins, those being the NYY, BOSTON and ATLANTA BRAVES.

Everything in my record is documented so it is available for you to find if need be.

that's all else I need to say, i dont need to prove myself to you when the proof is in the forum already. All you have to do is go with the complicated process of using the search function on this site.

Railstone

EOG Member
Just for clarification, I think I will be removing washington from my list of teams I play. I will just write off the loss tonight as a unit lost, and will not be betting the rest of that series.

However, All the other plays will be resumed tommorow, those that do not end tonight that is, so i'll keep anyone tracking this posted at the end of the night. (once it is clear what is a win, what is a loss).

Railstone

EOG Member
Well, not too bad, one more night, three more series victories in the bank.

Like I said however, I am dropping washington this year. Just too many unknowns with that team. The good news is that over the last 2-3 days of collecting more data, I realised it would be wise to add texas and san francisco and those two teams added two more units tonight in the late games. So to recap the wins:
CHC OVER PITTSBURGH.(-105)
SF OVER LOS ANGELES .(+130)
TEXAS OVER OAKLAND. (+128)

1.00 Units added, 1.30 units added, and 1.28 units added= 3.58 units-1.00 units forfeited by giving up on washington= 2.58 more units, and 13-0 SERIES YTD and +12.02 Units.

Three continuing plays tommorow, I will post those in a new thread very shortly for those interested.

Funny night though, the underdogs win, and the favorites lose. That's baseball for you though, alot of value with the dog.

jasnlcas

EOG Member
just to avoid the flames i would go head and mark washington as an L. even though youre dropping them early or atleast 13-0-1* ;)

GeneralZ

EOG Member
Two wins yesterday to complete both series, NYY & LAA...

games tonight 4/17, as always check for yourself..

FLA @ Reds 7:05
Atl @ Mets 7:10

GeneralZ

Railstone

EOG Member
hey generalz, how are you doing in bases?

Anyways, i had been very busy thsi easter weekend, abrely had access to a CPU so i didnt get a chance to sot the plays. However, they were posted at the start of the series, so it should not be that tough to figure out that they were still plays. Anyways, that is a 16-0-2 series record now.

I will update the unit sizes a little later.

but just so you know, Florida is an avoid eam. Tomake it easier for you, i will post the lis of avoid teams, and teams i do not play against a little later, and will do a much betetr job posting plays from now on.

Also, I should mention from further research, the last two years, the series have ended BY the end of the 2nd play, 81.2 percent of the time. Naturally some teams and divisosn end quicker than others, but this is a very high rate.

I also found another angle on this that last year, would have turned the series lsot number from 5 into only two.

I will explain this later today as well as the lsit of avoid teams and what teams i do not play against. thank you and Gl. great start so far to the system.

GeneralZ

EOG Member
I am 10-0-1...started late...I followed Tony1 in basketball and am anxious to "get er done" :mutley

Hope it was a good Holiday

GeneralZ