Attn: Bucsfan

This is how you bet bases. Pay attention. You might learn something.

Cleveland -1.5 +156
KC -1.5 +225
Texas -1.5 +214
Mets -1.5 +156
Florida -1.5 +137
Stlouis -1.5 +109
Houston -1.5 +173
Dodgers -1.5 +155

GL and God Bless and Happy Easter

This "pole smoker" is wondering why this is the way to bet bases? With a post like that...I sure as fuck hope you have a good day. :+signs8-7

Best of luck to you. I'll give you credit...you got a set of stones!

redrocket

EOG Member
Who are you?
What is your record?
Do you have any posts here with previous plays?
Yup..just like i thought..the proof is in the pudding.
Do you have any pudding?
Next.....

Hope those doggies don't bite you in the rear end tonight AR.

You got a set on you, I'll give ya' that much :rolleyes:

redrocket said:
Who are you?
What is your record?
Do you have any posts here with previous plays?
Yup..just like i thought..the proof is in the pudding.
Do you have any pudding?
Next.....

Welcome to EOG Redrocket ....

If you need anything please email me at glaken@eog.com

Glaken

Just mention Bucsfan and he his thread got 200+ views.

Without "Bucsfan", he's probably has 2 views-count, one for his and the other is when he recheck his thread to see if there were replies.

Clever way to get notice. Leaching a ride on someone's name.:eek:

Royalbasher said:
how does he have a set ? He probably bets 10 on each. wow what a nut!

AR may be a nut, but he's always more than willing to open himself up to a good old fashioned flaming. Yeah, he's an attention whore, but at least his posts are interesting... A lot of the attention whores on the various forums are B-O-R-I-N-G and beg for attention...

AR justs throws it out there for the hell of it I think

Glaken......HEY! DONT START FUCKING AROUND AND LETTING PEOPLE BASH UWINSPORTS...WIPE THAT BROWN SHIT OFF YOUR NOSE...AND KEEP IT OUTTA BUCSFANS ASS!!:+signs8-7

SHAWN GOTTI said:
Glaken......HEY! DONT START FUCKING AROUND AND LETTING PEOPLE BASH UWINSPORTS...WIPE THAT BROWN SHIT OFF YOUR NOSE...AND KEEP IT OUTTA BUCSFANS ASS!!:+signs8-7

I'm to busy to Fuk with you right now .... go aggrevate someone else for a while and we can play in a few hors ....lol:cocktail :cheers

tony richkas (aka UWINSPORTS) is one of the top 3 square posters in the history of offshore gambling forums.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
nothing more sad than an internet TOUGH GUY!!!

nothing more sad than an internet TOUGH GUY!!!

alot of internet tough guys in this thread.....

keep using GOTTI as a name or a logo of tony soprano....LOL

you are really scary your monitor and keyboard must be frightened!!

billsfan142 said:
alot of internet tough guys in this thread.....

keep using GOTTI as a name or a logo of tony soprano....LOL

you are really scary your monitor and keyboard must be frightened!!

Hey Billsfan....Welcome to EOG buddy :cheers

Glaken@EOG.com if you need anything.

Glaken

billsfan142<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_184591", true); </SCRIPT> ........LAST I LOOKED MY AVATAR WAS STEPHANIES ASS......IF YOUR SCARED OF THAT....YOU GOT PROBLEMS!:+signs8-7

handiman

EOG Member
You fucking people are giving this jerk exactly what he wants----ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Look at how many response you people have posted to his thread and look at how many fucking replies this prick has posted---NOT ONE!!!!!!!! Ignore the asshole and he'll do 1 of 2 things: Either fucking leave or respond with another idiotic post! IGNORE THE JERK!!!!!!!!!! :+thumbs-1

Agree with you 100% Handiman!! In going thru all the posts (including 2 from me), the best thing I've read / seen here is Shawn Gotti's Avatar!:+signs8-3

handiman said:
You fucking people are giving this jerk exactly what he wants----ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Look at how many response you people have posted to his thread and look at how many fucking replies this prick has posted---NOT ONE!!!!!!!! Ignore the asshole and he'll do 1 of 2 things: Either fucking leave or respond with another idiotic post! IGNORE THE JERK!!!!!!!!!! :+thumbs-1

Let me give you a clue Handiman ....Bucs has a job during the day. If you continue to attack posters including Moderators I will put you on Post Review. All we ask is to show some respect to all posters on this forum; the name calling and attacking is gonna stop with you dude I PROMISE.

Glaken

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
SHAWN GOTTI said:
billsfan142<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_184591", true); </SCRIPT> ........LAST I LOOKED MY AVATAR WAS STEPHANIES ASS......IF YOUR SCARED OF THAT....YOU GOT PROBLEMS!:+signs8-7

your buddy that started the thread is the guy with the tony soprano logo....way to be on top of things.

billsfan142<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_184648", true); </SCRIPT> ........ TONY SOPRANO ISNT A REAL GUY! ITS JUST A FUCKING TV SHOW! AND IF YOU WANNA TALK INTERNET TOUGH GUYS...... THAT ONE FUCKING GUY NAMED......GLAKEN.... HE IS ONE TOUGH INTERNET SON OF A BITCH!!!:cheers

Jesus Phucking Christ, I couldnt party with half these pricks on here. I would end up in jail. I like bucsfan. I respect his plays. But I dont respect anybody who makes a play solely because somebody says so. Play your own Phucking plays people or quit gambling.

GL and God Bless

mofome

Banned
Glaken said:
Let me give you a clue Handiman ....Bucs has a job during the day. If you continue to attack posters including Moderators I will put you on Post Review. All we ask is to show some respect to all posters on this forum; the name calling and attacking is gonna stop with you dude I PROMISE.

Glaken

he gets a written warning? for the 10th time? weird....

redrocket

EOG Member
So should we follow your picks and lose?
Why not look at Bucs, everyone wants to win money.
Post winners and we will look at your choices too.
Where is your pudding?..actually i think i know where it is...NEXT.