SSI's MLB System Plays: friday (+9.28 units)

SSI

EOG Dedicated
EOG Posted YTD

sides: 16-20 (-7.40 units)
totals: 6-2 (+3.70 units)
R/L's: 12-17 (+12.98 units)

overall: 34-39 (+9.28 units) (+$928)

plays for friday: april 14th

all plays are on R/L or alternate R/L, im laying (-1.5 runs) in all of them. all plays are risking one unit only today.

cubs (+1.50)
mil (+2.00)
sd (+2.36)
wash (+2.40)
cinn (+2.72)
phil (+1.50)
hou (+1.85)
sf (+2.03)
angles (+1.45)
sea (+2.80)
clev (+1.55)
kc (+2.01)
tor (+2.31)
tex (+2.05)

will add yankees later today, hoping to get back to plus juice there as well. these are system plays guys, system is 36-9 (+45.66 units) YTD.

jthang

EOG Senior Member
Best of luck with today's plays SSI. Which one of the systems is 36-9? Sides, Totals, RLs? Not questioning the system, but just trying to keep track and watch. Great job so far!

SSI

EOG Dedicated
i only started playing it, this week... its the runlines...

the 36-9 (+45.66 units), is the record from day 1, this year..

nice opening results, dont know if it will keep it up..

jthang

EOG Senior Member
SSI said:
i only started playing it, this week... its the runlines...

the 36-9 (+45.66 units), is the record from day 1, this year..

nice opening results, dont know if it will keep it up..

Thanks. Great work you're doing. Best of luck!

I am dense, can someone explain to me what the system is? I noticed they are all R/L plays but are they dogs or fav, home or away? For example:

all plays are on R/L or alternate R/L, im laying (-1.5 runs) in all of them. all plays are risking one unit only today.

cubs (+1.50)
mil (+2.00)
sd (+2.36)
wash (+2.40)

The cubs line is very standard +/- 1.5, but what are those numbers on Mil, SD, and Wash? Can you explain?

Thx :cheers

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
All of the teams he listed, he is playing them -1.5 runs. Sometimes they are listed on the regular rotation (when they are the ML favorite) and sometimes they are listed under the alternate runline section (when they are a ML dog).

Go to Pinnacle and you will see a page for regular MLB and Alternate runline MLB.

Hope this clears it up.

SSI

EOG Dedicated
adding: yanks -1.5 (-1.06) pinnacle, one unit..

here is a quick summary:

play on the road team, laying (-1.5 runs)... usually getting great odds.... if you win game one of series, your series is over with a win..... if you lose, play the road team in game 2 (laying the -1.5 runs) for 2 units.. if you win, series is over, if you lose............. ill use my judgement for games 3 and 4 in a series, playing from 0-4 units....

system recap, and this can be easily looked up...

week 1 / series set 1: 12-3 (+14 units)
week 1/ series set 2: 12-3 (+19 units) as one of the losses was a 2 game set between fla and mets, we had a rainout in game 1..

week 2/ series set 1: 12-3 (+12.66 units)..

overall: 36-9 (+45.66 units)

we start: series set 2 of week 2 tonight..

good luck guys..

katierussell

EOG Member
So when the team you bet on loses, you bet more on them the next game? Sounds reminiscent of a Martingale system, which is definitely negative expected value. Why would you bet more after a loss? If the bet is the same EV, why not just bet the same amount?