Hey

srbj21

EOG Member
Hey everybody at EOG,
My name is Sammy I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new here at the EOG forum. I'm the web master at the learn21.com website, and hopefully I can get that site as established and popular as EOG.
:cocktail

srbj21<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_184921", true); </SCRIPT> WELCOME TO EOG!!!!!......NOW CAN I GET YOUR OPINION ON ANAL SEX?

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
the way to win at black jack..........have a couple of margaritas, close your'e eyes, and say hit hit stay........hit hit stay.......:+excited-

sabian06 said:
the way to win at black jack..........have a couple of margaritas, close your'e eyes, and say hit hit stay........hit hit stay.......:+excited-

I thought it was.........stay hit hit............stay hit hit:+signs1-1 :+wink-2+

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
srbj21 said:
thats one way to play, i dont know bout winning lol, but sounds like a good time nonetheless
how about you teach me to play with my eyes open srb ;)..........welcome aboard

srbj21

EOG Member
thanks glaken ill be sure to do that if i need anything thanks,

how bout you drink and pass out give me your money and ill play for you sabian?? Sounds good right...

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
srbj21 said:
thanks glaken ill be sure to do that if i need anything thanks,

how bout you drink and pass out give me your money and ill play for you sabian?? Sounds good right...
how about i stick to poker, sports gambling and drinking.............i have tried blackjack just have never had any success with it...........

srbj21

EOG Member
i could teach you to win both as an online gambler and at blackjack

anyways time for me to head out good talking to everybody

thanks for the welcome

:+waving-5