Friday Bases.....(40-36, +16.31 units, ytd...)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Morning guys....gonna go ahead and get this post out early, since i wont be around until about 6 pm on Friday.....hope everyone has a great day, and a good solid start to the holiday weekend.......$$$$

Happy GOOD FRIDAY to all.........:cheers

(These are Pinny lines, as of 12:15 a.m., est)

Cubs (-105).....1 unit

Mets (-140)......2 units

Washington (+151).....1 unit

Houston (+114)...... 2 units

Baltimore (+105).....1 unit

Detroit (Even)........ 2 units

White Sox -1.5 (+131).....3 units (fav play)

Oakland -1.5 (+155).....1 unit

Bucs you the man but you got more nerve than a burgler playing on Washington.Someday they will win one.hope it is today.CWS getting in form.Mets hottest team in baseball.Baltimore luckiest team right now.Detrot can hit for sure.Cubs who can figure them out.Good luck and I will be pulling for you and me.

wettspou

EOG Member
if any1 has an account @ expekt.com: there you can get a +108 on the DETROIT pick

thank you bucs for the early picks and GL to y'all:+thumbs-2

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated
wow i love the early post....since i start early on the coast.. goodluck with your post...............................:+wink-2+ :smoke

Thanks for posting early again, Bucs. Nice 3-2 day yesterday, especially with the Brewers win.

I put bets in on everything except the 1 unit plays. Hope we can get a nice Friday night bankroll boost heading into the weekend.

PO69

EOG Master
I sort of see what the previous poster was talking about in terms of Houston. Bucs, maybe Pinnacle did have +114 yesterday, but the opening line at Pinnacle for Houston was +106 as I see it. Maybe it did go up before it went down, but that +114 is pretty far off from what I saw last night.

On a side note, I have already bet on Houston tonight. but I took the alternative line of -1.5 runs. I like Baltimore as well, and i would make it for more units as well as the Houston play.

But I just cant see playing Washington IN ANY GAME, even if they were playinga college team! You got the DTRAIN on the mound for Florida and he looked dominant in his first start against the Astros but lost after giving up only 1 run! Dtrain is a good hitter as well so that is always factor when he is on the mound. I look for this game to be REAL low scoring and his bat could be the difference.

GOod luck on your 3 star play as well athough I am not playing that pick and this is a left handed pitcher and that might affect Thome a little bit! He may only get 1 hit against a lefty!

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
players only i was on last night about 5 minutes after bucsfan posted. His lines are correct. Im sure after he bets the line will move a bit because he has buddies and other people who he tells and that line will move without much action. I got the line at +110 at pinny so i would assume after his action the line will push down a bit

BIGSHOTMAXXX

EOG Member
Hey Bucs, just stopping by to say hello and good luck...any personal views on Schilling? Is he back? were his first couple starts an illusion? just wondering what you think, miss chatting with ya and thought I might bring up a popular question to get your input!!

billsfan142 said:
players only i was on last night about 5 minutes after bucsfan posted. His lines are correct. Im sure after he bets the line will move a bit because he has buddies and other people who he tells and that line will move without much action. I got the line at +110 at pinny so i would assume after his action the line will push down a bit

I concur. Lines are accurate.

PO69

EOG Master
No problem guys! Just saying what I saw last night. I am a little worried about my Astros play as well. EVERYONE and their dead grandmother are on the STROS today!!

UTOPIA

EOG Addicted
Houston all over the globe line has something to do with all the rainouts, and DHers.

they've waited through......

Bucsfan ........ you've always been honest with the numbers.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
billsfan142 said:

Bills, i can assure you the lines dont move due to "my" action....lol....i have always said, i am a small time bettor compared to alot of these guys.....

However i have been told by more than one person, including some book managers, that the lines move after the plays are posted, they have watched them.....so i am assuming, there is someone who bets alot more than me, or many of us, that must be playing some of these, or maybe its just coincidence, but i was told it happens ALOT, and told by more than a couple of book mgrs, at more than a couple of places...

Thanks for verifying that the lines were accurate.......i cant do anything more...after this, if people want to believe the lines are bogus, then so be it......i know what i see, and what i bet them at....thats all that matters to me...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Thanks guys for all the well wishes.....just got home a little bit ago, and trying to get caught up.......glad to see Cubs are out quickly tonight, hoping Marshall would be more comfortable in his second outing, and facing a team alot less powerful than the Cards....

Just now getting to check on the rest of the scores....hopefully we are off to a good start....

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend, and enjoys time with your family....I did mine today, so i will be around this weekend......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
mrpotter said:
LOL!! There are 2 things I can gaurentee. Bucs will never bet against the Cubs and he will always bet against Mr. Downs !!!!

I would say the "ant-Downs" plays have been pretty good so far the last couple years, wouldnt you?

also, i dont play the cubs as often as some think....i seem to think i have a better handle on this team, than any other, as i watch every game...thereforei do play them, but not as much as people think....if i dont have a strong lean on the game, i dont play them....and no, i wont bet against them....but i also, dont bet them EVERY GAME, which would be suicide..

A-1

You mean the 98 years and counting scrubs (I mean Cubs) lol, When they sweep my Cardinals, Cub fans acted like they won the world series. not used to winning I guess.Bucs your the only cubbie I listen to:+signs8-3

Bucsfan67 said:
I would say the "ant-Downs" plays have been pretty good so far the last couple years, wouldnt you?

bucky, i am watching the game and...not only did he just give up a homer to paulie walnuts, he also has the worst mullet i have seen since "joe dirt".

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
blue edwards said:
bucky, i am watching the game and...not only did he just give up a homer to paulie walnuts, he also has the worst mullet i have seen since "joe dirt".

LOL...if the guy is throwing hard it will get to 89 mph, if there is a strong wind behind him....sox should light this guy up..