betbug

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
So this is an exchange site , like Tradesports, AK?

Have you played at other top exchange sites, and how would you rank them?

Thanks

AK

Hache-- I have played at tradesports and betbug..

The customer service for betbug by far surpases tradesports and there lines. I have yet to try mansion but prefer to avoid books that advertise at praticular places.

Good Luck Hache

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Have you played at TradebetX AK? How do you compare it to the 2 menitoned above?

Thanks

There was a guy at the "old" forum who used to be really into these sites and talk about them all of the time. Can't remember who it was......

AK

Hache Man said:
Have you played at TradebetX AK? How do you compare it to the 2 menitoned above?

Thanks

There was a guy at the "old" forum who used to be really into these sites and talk about them all of the time. Can't remember who it was......

Sorry never played at TradebetX but am going to signup an account there. I know who your talking about but I belive he is no longer around the community.

Santo

EOG Veteran
TradebetX is identical to Tradesports, you cannot have an account at both, just a different interface to appeal to the Europeans.

Betbug is lousy imo compared to Mansion and Matchbook, I had it running first week of baseball season, and couldn't find a line there I couldnt get better elsewhere. Never found a need to fund it.

AK

Santo said:
TradebetX is identical to Tradesports, you cannot have an account at both, just a different interface to appeal to the Europeans.

Betbug is lousy imo compared to Mansion and Matchbook, I had it running first week of baseball season, and couldn't find a line there I couldnt get better elsewhere. Never found a need to fund it.

Thanks for post Santo