Hot ass Cat Osterman is pitching now on ESPN

dirty

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=770 bgColor=#053868 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=492 bgColor=white><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=478 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=storytext id=bodycontent vAlign=top align=left width=464>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=14> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=15 background=/bg_bluelines.gif> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=234 background=/bg_bluelines.gif><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=234 bgColor=#9ebfdd border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE height=16 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=234 border=0><TBODY><TR height=16><TD vAlign=top align=left width=234 bgColor=#053868 height=16> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE height=38 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=220 border=0><TBODY><TR height=6><TD vAlign=top align=left height=6> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=datelineblue vAlign=top align=right><SCRIPT language=Javascript> var dayName = new Array ("Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday") var monName = new Array ("January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December") var now = new Date document.write("" + dayName[now.getDay()] + ", " + monName[now.getMonth()] + " "+now.getDate() +"") </SCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master
They showed her last year at the CWS after Texas got put out....man she is hot in her Uni but in street clothes just normal....she is just Naturally beautiful....:+excited-

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
SHAWN GOTTI said:
WOULD YOU EAT HER PUZZY AFTER A 10 INNING GAME AND ITS ALL SWEATY?:+signs8-7

I'm afraid that you would hear the exact answer you fear by many here Shawn.....lol

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Sound of Silence said:
She's a 6.5 at best.

And she's a softball player named "Cat"... She should just start carrying around one of these:

lmao.......you are probably right!

MCP

I think her being an athlete gives her a few extra points... if I saw her at the store, I wouldnt look twice... but because she is an athelete she gets a little bump up the scale because she doesnt look like most of these butch ass dykes.

and IMO no way is this one a lesbo.

Sound of Silence said:
She's a 6.5 at best.

And she's a softball player named "Cat"... She should just start carrying around one of these:

LMAO!!! I agree, i think she looks better IN uniform, but then again I havent seen her live

She's no Finch though.....

I see a UCLA gal that put Cat to shame.

Is a ponytail mandatory for these softball broads?

Every damn one of 'em with a ponytail...

MCP

PS- I officially know what its like to be a woman who watches baseball now and comments on guys asses...

dirty

EOG Master
LIve she is hot.... Last year they had her on ESPN after Texas got put out of the WCWS and she was made up and friggin smokin !!!!:cheers :cheers

Left Fielder for ASU is hot as hell too.....and UCLA has a few hotties as well.... Athletic Girls are where it is at....:cheers

mofome

Banned
im with deeds here...i think shes is fine on the field with her hair back and doin her thing...

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master
She prolly just pitched her last inning ever.... down 2-0

.037 ERA in the WS and lose.... unreal

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hot ass Cat Osterman is pitching now on ESPN

Just struck out 6 straight on ESPN... She is looking fine as hell tonight

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hot ass Cat Osterman is pitching now on ESPN

7 in a row to end the game.... She is lookin' Good in the Neighborhood in a Interview right now