Is It Time ESPN & Sportsline Give Arena Football More Respect?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Instead of having to dig up Arena Football scores on ESPN by going to MORE SPORTS, and then MORE SPORTS again, isn't it time they add a simple link like all other sports to easily find the scores?

And many times Sportsline doesn't even have the scores from the night before!

The Devil

EOG Master
Arena football is nice to watch....and I am sure there are guys out there making small fortunes betting on those games......But it will never ever get to be a mainstream sport.....same goes for the WNBA......

MCP

if ESPN gives more coverage to Arena Football then they should also start posting the standings of my YMCA basketball league.

Hache Man

MCP said:
if ESPN gives more coverage to Arena Football then they should also start posting the standings of my YMCA basketball league.

Many would say that same thing about NASCAR & soccer, but they have their own link......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
I have started to become a fan of this sport, and have actually had VERY GOOD luck wagering on it......once u get to know the teams, etc...

I certainly think it would easy for espn to make the scores, pages, etc more easily accessible, especially considering what ESPN considers sports sometimes, in the middle of the evening..

Hache Man

The Devil said:
HACHE,

YOU PICKED TWO OF THE MOST WATCHED SPORTS IN THE WORLD.....

Exactly......... And you still get many people criticizing those 2 sports and questioning what others see in them.

That was my point Devil........lol

The sport has been becoming more and more popular, slowly but surely.
EA Sports made an Arena League Football game for goodness sake! lol

roach23

Banned
Hache Man said:
Exactly......... And you still get many people criticizing those 2 sports and questioning what others see in them.

That was my point Devil........lol

The sport has been becoming more and more popular, slowly but surely.
EA Sports made an Arena League Football game for goodness sake! lol

I think its probably not listed easily because there isn't much interest in it. I think its safe to say that 98% of all sports fans couldn't name 10 AFL players.

soccer is the biggest sport in the world. NASCAR is the fastest growing...which is why their pages are easily accessable.

The AFL's market is pretty weak...so what's the point of making it 1 click away. ESPN has so much other junk to cluttler up the homepage with anyway. Most of which you have to pay for...cheap bastards.

roach23

Banned
MCP said:
dude I can't name 1

I know Grazziani is the QB of the Philly soul. cause he's on a radio commercial here. i don't know any others. I can name 10 times more WNBA players.

Hache Man

roach23 said:
Yup. I'd be top 10 in scoring, rebounding, assists and steals in that league.

See, I have often argued with others about this also.

I can field a team of men that I knw easily to do what you say.

Although many of those girls can shoot the lights out, it all comes down to quickness, strength, and jumping ability. Guys would just dominate and manhandle them in the paint the complete game.....

Hache Man

The Devil said:
Hache......they shoot the lights out because the rim is the same but the ball is smaller........

I've played with girls using a regular ball that can do the same Devil, lol

roach23

Banned
Hache Man said:
See, I have often argued with others about this also.

I can field a team of men that I knw easily to do what you say.

Although many of those girls can shoot the lights out, it all comes down to quickness, strength, and jumping ability. Guys would just dominate and manhandle them in the paint the complete game.....

Hache the difference is i can make layups. Which 75% of these chicks can't. Even though i'm 6'0 i can bang for boards with the 6'6 chicks. And i don't shoot the ball from my chest so i'm harder to block.

Plus every 28 days i won't be all cramped up and get tired easy.

Its about time ESPN dumps the 10,000 scripts they've got running on their stats page. It takes me 20 minutes just to load up a player's 2004 stats.

Hache Man

dirty said:
Hache I gave up and started using Arena Football's Homepage and Click on Live stats and you can watch the games in real time....Very good :+thumbs-2

Thanks for that advice Dirty...

So it's pretty close to real time hugh?

dirty

EOG Master
yea....30 Seconds to a minute Behind......In the Live stats or whatever it is.....but the scores on the homepage are way behind,.....Just click on the live stats and it is Cool...:cocktail