Omnivoprous Frog is a liar

Caliente

Banned
Just four or five days ago this known scammer came to this forum and told all of us that he was coming to EOG to win at the NBA. He stated that he wasnt here to be the prick he was famous for being. Here we are less than a week later and all this guy posts about is insulting me or Identity. Whos next Frog? The guy that dares to stand up to your bullshit. Dont be afraid of this forum junky loser! He is a mean spirited scammer who cant get over the fact that 2 years ago I handled a situation wrong. I was scammed by a book and tried getting back at them by making up a story. I lied to my supporters because i didnt realize I could be honest and still get my money back. I shouldnt have done that. Ive apologized many times to all of them. Get over it loser! You are married Frog. Go take your wife out dummy! Imagine what she must think of you. Gee, my husband just sits in front of the computer all day. Imagine if she knew what you type about. She would be so proud of you Frog! Something tells me that she lives in fear of you. How dare she come talk to you while you are doing such noble work here at EOG. Oh yea, I think Hollywood has the Pistons at 500-1 to win the East Frog. Go get em scammer!! Its not your fault they fell asleep at the wheel right Frog? You are pathetic!!!

Willy Loman said:
Royal, in all honesty, I think you are the one that needs to get over some things.

You can't ever point out this guys flaws Judge...he has major issues and can't accept any of them.

David you candy-ass ***** bitch. I regret ever supporting you here based upon your feelings about Royal.

Obviously now you've found like-minded individuals in AK and Raiders who lurk with you down at the bottom of the food chain. You failed a lie detector test surrounding your dealings with Royal and left SHRINK and General hanging out to dry. Your credibility remains low and you've done nothing to move it in the right direction. I suggest you grab your shinebox and move on down to Raiders ghost town, set up on the corner and double his population.

Going after FROG based on Raiders assessment is ridiculous. You and Raiders have much in common including both of you having been banned by the RX. Your comments about him having hit sleepy lines stinks of jealousy at having not played it yourself . I myself would have been all over that play.

You're not bringing anything to the forum but bitterness, unsound thinking and envy.

Enough of your bullshit. The UNION demands a vote.

Should Royalbasher and his stable of ghosts be banned?

Caliente

Banned
What are you talking about? I was the first to call Shrink, Roberto, and General and say Im so sorry, is there anyway I can pay you back. Hopefully those guys will confirm that for you. I doubt it though since they also enjoy being on the side of popularity.
I have no problem saying im sorry and admitting when im wrong. These are some of my best traits. What you guys are ignoring is that everytime I post anything, Frog comes rushing in, insulting me and bringing up the past. Who cares if I have multiple handles. Im not hiding this fact. I dont take this forum world that seriously like some of you do. Someone like Frog who actually cares about his rep points and whos a member, is a freaking joke. Are you kidding me with that? Ive tried very hard to be positive in my posts but when some ass wipe like Frog continues to insult me and trys to scare away myself and other posters Im just not going to take it. I think Frog is a fraud a scammer and a fuckin coward. I am lucky to be alive and could care less what some scamming liar thinks of me. Im the nicest and most generous guy in the world. Ill do anything for my family and good friends. Frog is a poisonous human being and i think he only scares posters away.

Back off and scratch it David.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." FUCK all that and open up your corn hole for a good stiff enema of truth, Ye of no credibility should be last to call out anybody.

Glaken, Dirty, Bucs, etc. Please indulge the forum with a VOTE on banning David/Royalbasher and all his assorted ghosts and let's put this behind us.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Back off and scratch it David.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." FUCK all that and open up your corn hole for a good stiff enema of truth, Ye of no credibility should be last to call out anybody.

Glaken, Dirty, Bucs, etc. Please indulge the forum with a VOTE on banning David/Royalbasher and all his assorted ghosts and let's put this behind us.

We did have a vote for Identity vs. Park City Rep. I think He was voted stay like 95%. Would be interesting to see a vote for David1, royalbasher. I second Jimmy's nomination on this one for the good of the forum. Here, here, we have a second.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

Caliente

Banned
Losers ! Get a life and worry about yourselves. Who are you to ban people? Ignore button and stop instigating and it will come to an end! Not all that complicated. If you dont like being called on your past then stop bringing up other peoples pasts. I dont start caling out frog until he starts bashing on me. This is true. Its a free country and I will defend myself. Get over it and stop always trying to ban posters you dont like. Its not your site and its not good for business. Stay away from my posts and there is no problems!!!

Hush now David. Not trying to ban anybody here. The community decides issues.

JJ Gold was an issue and a vote was held, Madcapper was an issue and a vote was held and recently Parkcityrep was an issue and a vote was held. Hardly in uncharted waters here. Certainly not my forum David, it belongs to the posters of which you are one (and your ghosts as well). You've been called out by many here aside from me, here's another for those with fading memories:

04-15-06, 11:20 AM #72
TONY MONTANA
EOG Member

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROYAL you are a dumb ass!! You can say just about anything you want on this site.
Only a few bozo's like yourself get put on post review!!

I really wish you would find somewhere else to post your crap!!! If you don't like it here hit the road!! MAY'N!!!

So you see David this is not a Hoffa thing, a FROG thing, or a Tony thing. It's a ROYALBASHER thing.

A motion has been made and a second has been put forward.
Mods can we get a vote up here?

Caliente

Banned
You are a weasel hoffa. You are the little bitch! It was your idea and now you act like it wasnt you. Weasel!!! Put me on ignore weasel! Stay out of my posts weasel! Get a life weasel! Do you evn gamble or are you just a loud mouthed little weasel?

Oh it was my idea David, no doubt. But the voters will speak for themselves.

Let he among us who is the first lie detector failing weasel speak now or forever calling others a weasel.

Oh and regarding gambling... The losses that you've declared show us who the big gambler is. I prefer to carve numbers and take the gamble out of gambling as much as possible. Right now I'd lay 8-5 that you'll get yourself a nice teabagging from a local mule before the night is over.

Enjoy.

dirty

EOG Master
I go and grade contest for a Hour and you start your shit again RB....When does it ever end with you....

Damn act like you are older than 5 years old please....The baby sitting gets old:+signs8-7

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
"I prefer to carve numbers and take the gamble out of gambling as much as possible."

Like betting F1 races with no chance of losing?:+cool-1+

Pancho Sanza said:
Like betting F1 races with no chance of losing?:+cool-1+
No Pancho, sadly I missed that one...

But if I ever see another like it, I'll sell a kidney and hit it for all I can.

:+excited-

Rather than trying to have a daily post war with OF, why dont you just read his posts and bet his plays?

OF seems to win more often than lose when he is regularly posting.

:+signs8-7