I think the timing is right for a royalbasher vote mods...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
If Identity can get a vote on Park City Rep, Jimmy Hoffa can should be able to get one on David1. I second the call for a vote. I can think of nothing more entertaining than a royalbasher banishment vote.

Best Wishes...OF :+signs8-7

Caliente

Banned
How about we ban the biggest prick on the forum. That would be you Frog. Lets do this. This will be fair. Mods, go back and look and see who started this little feud between me and Frog since he came back last week. Whoever started it is gone. Thats fair. All i know is this. Since Frog has been here, ive seen very little of Raider and Idnetity. Frog has scared these posters off. Hes a vicious mean spirited loser. How is this guy good for the site? Hes not!! He promised three days ago that he wasnt going to be a dick anymore and he was lying. First he went after Identity and now me. Whos next Frog. If Im banned who will be next on your list loser? Go give your wife some attention. Why cant you put me on ignore Frog? Are you that addicted that you cant miss anything? I would never come after anybody. Frog does exactly this. He who started it should be gone!

David if everyone who ever called you out was banned this place would have fewer posters than Raider's ghost town if that was even possible.

You first David, sound off like you've got a pair and ask the mods for a vote on yourself.

Caliente

Banned
Hoffa is a weasel!!! I could care less if Im banned. I would be happy to be banned. Would it be a good decision to ban somebody who only defends himself and calls people for what they are? No it wouldnt be! It would be wise for posters who dont like other posters to either push that ignore button or to just not read that persons threads. But since Frog and Hoff the weasel are degenerate forum addicts, they have to start shit. Hoffa, you aint shit weasel!!!

David, oh David...

You bring this all upon yourself. Indians in glass teepees shouldn't shoot arrows lest they take one in their own ass for failing lie detector tests. You clearly don't comprehend the truth in that you calling anybody out is absured due to your lack of credibility.

dirty

EOG Master
Come on RB stop with the name calling and crap.....you are on thin Ice again and if you keep it up you will be back on PR.....:+signs8-7

Dirty- Why are you picking on RoyalBasher for this thread? Frog started this crap thread. Does Frog have some pictures to blackmail EOG?

Hoffa- We have the best cappers on the Net and no one can argue that. One poster had a brother who's horse was running Friday. He told us that the horse was all but guaranteed to win. It won by ten lengths.

As long as we are producing winners I don't care if you consider it a ghost town.

raider - if you think you have the best cappers on the net, you are mentally ill.

oh, and leave my friend OF alone little buddy.

:mutley

HEY FROG! YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME THE FUCK OFF!! I GOTA LOTA RESPECT FOR YOU SIR, AND REALLY ENJOY YOUR POSTS! BUT WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME BOTHERING THIS ROYALBASHER! NO ONE SHOULD BE BANNED EVER....MAYBE PUT ON POST REVIEW BUT NEVER BANNED! DAMN YOU! YOUR A GREAT POSTER! STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND BREATH! AND GET BACK TO YOUR USUAL QUALITY POSTS!!:+signs8-7

ID- You better check out the records. NO ONE is better than AFLGuru in the AFL. Just ask the linesman at Pinny that set the AFL lines last year. He posts here and would move the line up to 7 points on Guru's plays.

micelli was the second best capper at the RX behind Ace in hoops. His baseball record is YTD 12-4 +24.64 Units.

There are pros that keep a low profile. Name a site with better cappers?

I agree with Shawn- Why start a thread just to bash a poster. If anyone but Frog does this the mods take action and will say something to the poster.

IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185859", true); </SCRIPT> .............YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE TOO! ALL YOU DO IS TRY TO START FUCKING TROUBLE! DAMN........ CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?????????? NOONE SHOULD GET BANNED!!!

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION RAIDERS DOES HAVE THE BEST CAPPERS!!:cheers NOW HAPPY FUCKING EASTER AND BE NICE!!

AK

IDENTITY said:
raider - if you think you have the best cappers on the net, you are mentally ill.

oh, and leave my friend OF alone little buddy.

We need to start a poll regarding this gay dog giggle IT likes to use on a daily basis. MAYN!! cut the crap Identity, I will pay you $50.00 to leave eog for a month.

AK said:
We need to start a poll regarding this gay dog giggle IT likes to use on a daily basis. MAYN!! cut the crap Identity, I will pay you $50.00 to leave eog for a month.

IDENTITY..........DO SEE? PEOPLE WILL PAY YOU TO LEAVE!!:+signs8-7

shawn - i never bothered u. never said a work to you. but here's a reality check, k little fella? people read your posts and think you are uneducated and trailer trash. hate to break it to ya, but its true! it really is my friend. you should try to change your style to sound a bit less ignorant.

ak - IDENTITY has been around for a LONG time ont he forums. you are the biggest scammer on the forums. congrats.

Caliente

Banned
Thank You Raider! i know me and you have had our differences, but you like i will always defend ourselves. Frog attacked me and started this thread. What am I supposed to do? Shut up! Let him get away with it and not call out his past as well! I made a mistake, apologized, and now Ive moved on. All settled with the books. i will never initiate an attack against any poster but I will certainly defend myself.
Dirty, i have no problem refraining from calling him or anybody names but where is your request for them to stop calling me names? There isnt one. Why not Dirty? Is Frog and Hoffa untouchable? This is why many posters say its all about the money. Since Frog and Hoffa bring more traffic, how dare you tell them to stop cursing me out. Did you read their posts Dirty? Did you see the words they used?:+signs8-7 Wheres the reprimand? If you expect us posters to respect your site and respect you as individuals, then you have to be fair. Stop telling me to stop calling names when these guys have been calling me every name under the sun for the last two days!!

IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185906", true); </SCRIPT> ..........I AM UNEDUCATED TRAILER TRASH!!:cheers AND I AM IGNORANT! BUT U HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE! DONT YOU THINK THERE IS A REASON EVERYONE HATES U?

Caliente

Banned
I dont hate him. He doesnt attack posters and insult them. Sure he is annoying but is he a dick? No. I only hate posters who like to bring others down to make themselves feel better about their pathetic lives. We all know the posters who do this.

Royalbasher said:
I dont hate him. He doesnt attack posters and insult them. Sure he is annoying but is he a dick? No. I only hate posters who like to bring others down to make themselves feel better about their pathetic lives. We all know the posters who do this.

WHEN OTHER POSTERS OFFER TO PAY U TO LEAVE.......YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK AT YOURSELF!:+signs8-7 I JUST DONT KNOW WHY WE CANT ALL GET ALONG?

AK said:

IM TALKING ABOUT THIS:+signs8-7

NOT THE POINT ANYWAY......THIS IS A FORUM....FREE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO REGISTER AND POST! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE HELPING EACHOTHER.....NO ONE SHOULD GET BANNED!!! AND PEOPLE SHOULDNT BE BASHING EACHOTHER. :+signs8-7 LETS JUST ALL BE FRIENDS:cheers

Caliente

Banned
You are right Shawn. But what to do when a guy comes from another site, promises he isnt here to bash others, and then attacks you? That is what happened and I defended myself. Now the mods like Dirty call me out and tell me to stop it. And they wonder why nobody respects the alliance. All they care about is:+money-8+ :+money-8+ How dare they tell Frog or Hoffa to stop cursing!

Royalbasher<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185939", true); </SCRIPT> ......I UNDERSTAND....YOU ARE IN A TOUGH SITUATION. AS FAR AS THIS PLACE WORRYING ABOUT MONEY.....I GUESS IT IS A BUSINESS...........SO THEY ARE GOONA DO WHATEVER THEY WANNA DO. EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT PERFECT....I STILL THINK THE FORUMS ARE BENEFICAL TO US! LUCKILY IVE NEVER BEEN SCREWED BY A BOOK! I USED TO PLAY AT ROYAL......NEVER HAD ANY LUCK THERE...SO NEVER EVEN GOT TO FIND OUT IF THEY PAID! I DONT KNOW YOUR WHOLE STORY, BUT IF THEY SCREWED YOU....BASH THERE BRAINS OUT! I JUST DONT WANT TO SEE ANYBODY BANNED.....LETS ALL BE FRIENDS!! BEST OF LUCK!:cheers SHAWN

Caliente

Banned
Im done bashing them and anybody else. Its about this forum being afraid to call out more popular posters because that doesnt benefit them. I didnt start this feud with frog and EOG wont call them out. Why is Dirty telling me to stop causing problems when Frog and Hoffa have been cursing me out all day? Money baby! Bottom line!!!