Clip Joints Monday plays (10-11 +7.95 units)

mofome

Banned
Clip Joint said:
I may add a KC play tomorrow before first pitch. :cocktail

I dont know how to reply to this, u are a friend and i would like to comment, but then again there is a lot of sensative cappers on this board and i cannot take another day of e-tears and spouting off. I know u are not one of those, but many read these threads. if i, with your well wishes, may comment, let me know.

I welcome any discussions in these threads man...always like to hear other opinions.

As for the KC series, I hate all 3 matchups:

Today: Mays at Contreras
Tomorrow: Affeldt at Garland
Wednesday: Elarton at Vasquez

This team is baaaaaaaaaad. But, I will make some decent money betting against them and the Marlins anytime a line is under -150 against them. As a general rule, I will almost always take +275 or higher no matter what the matchup in baseball. Too many things can happen.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
2 years ago I made a ton of money betting on the DRAYS +1/2 1st 5 inning lines at + money against almost every team.

MadCapper said:
2 years ago I made a ton of money betting on the DRAYS +1/2 1st 5 inning lines at + money against almost every team.

The DRays were big money against the Yankees last season as well. I believe they might have even taken the season series with them. You can do the math on how profitable that is when the lines were on average around +225/+250.

mofome

Banned
Clip Joint said:
I welcome any discussions in these threads man...always like to hear other opinions.

As for the KC series, I hate all 3 matchups:

Today: Mays at Contreras
Tomorrow: Affeldt at Garland
Wednesday: Elarton at Vasquez

This team is baaaaaaaaaad. But, I will make some decent money betting against them and the Marlins anytime a line is under -150 against them. As a general rule, I will almost always take +275 or higher no matter what the matchup in baseball. Too many things can happen.

the latter two matchups have the value, IMO

tonight should prove to be the biggest blow out of the lot. Tho u dont like affeldt, he is a very talented lefty and garland has already been roughed up once by KC. Javier hasnt been sharp either, but he has the Strike out potential that Garland does not. A pitcher that canot put batters away, i will take my chance vs him

just my opinon, but i think that the royals have about as much chance of winning as i do waking up next to Brooke Burke tomorrow morning.

To me, there is not much of a bigger mismatch that u could select if u wanted to pick a blow out. this, would likely, be on the top of my list

gl to u

Absolutely...that is the reason for the -315 line. Contreras is a stud...and Mays is absolutely horrible.

But it is baseball, and a pitcher can have a solid outing at any time regardless of his past. Just too many factors in a baseball game to not take a shot on a +275 or higher line for me. :cheers

mofome

Banned
well gl to u.

Mays, i do not believe, is any longer, capable of having a solid outing. perhaps they will just hit the ball right at people tho. I watched the guy in college, and have met him a few times. local guy

i, as always, wish u well and know i cannot, nor do i want to, talk u off a play.

just my opions. whoop ass bud...games start in 30 mins

:cheers

THE SHRINK said:
Good Luck!

Thanks man...glad I laid off KC so far. They are getting torched early.

I may have to start tailing your picks. You already cashed an early winner that I almost went on the opposite side. :cheers