Note to The Shrink and The General

Sean

EOG Member
I enjoyed meeting both of you guys last week in CR. No question in my mind that a project like EOG will continue to succeed with the two of you at the helm. Wish you fellas nothing but the best with my second-favorite forum!

alliance
(al?li?ance) n.
From the Old Italian for any informal agreement formed whereby one party hypnotizes the other parties with a shirt made from a pizza restaurant table cloth.

Sean

EOG Member
Sorry I missed you at the aiport in Houston boss ... I hope you maneuvered that madhouse okay. As it was, I was scrambling to catch my connecting flight ... spent ten minutes being hand searched by some security dude with really big fingers ... caught my flight only because they re-opened the cabin doors and sent the jetway back out to the plane. I could feel the love from every passenger on that flight as I walked my fat sweaty ass down the aisle.

alliance
(al?li?ance) n.
From the Old Italian for any informal agreement formed whereby
one party hypnotizes the other parties with a shirt made from a
pizza restaurant table cloth.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I got on the connecting at Houston 15 mins before take-off. I had to go thru security again too after customs. It sucked. I was sweating, too.

Sean,

I am shocked that the airport security didn't discover any white powder in that bag. We went out of our way to set you up, but apparently, it didn't work...

On a serious note, I enjoyed the trip so much and working together with you and John was fun...

Now let us have Joanna at EOG and we will be forever indebted to you.. :+wink-2+

THE SHRINK

Sean

EOG Member
THE SHRINK said:
Sean,
I am shocked that the airport security didn't discover any white powder in that bag. We went out of our way to set you up, but apparently, it didn't work...
I found the "white powder" when I got home, but thought it was jock-itch medicine ... :rolleyes:

alliance
(al?li?ance) n.
An Old Italian marketing technique whereby self-promotion remains unencumbered by the nuisance of veracity.