I Won't See My Friends Again Until Next October .... Its Been Fun !!!

My Hockey contest friends that is :+crying-5

I wanted to thank everyone that participated in the $15,000 Hollywood Hockey contest....we started in October last year and everyday for 7 months I have been with you guys (well almost...lol....even the best fall down sometimes) and we have a special group in the Hockey Room.

Today is the last day of the contest and 3-5 place is a horse race, I can't believe its gonna end....

We started with 150ish people and now we are down to around 30 or so but only 5 will be in the BIG Money .....

Stay tuned .... tomorrow we will have our winners.

Thanks to all you guys once again, you were all so patient with my errors every now and then (except for D&B...lol)

Take care,

Now lets play some BASEBALL BABY !!!

Glaken

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated
Something could be put together.....Minimum 25 plays throughout the Playoffs.....Most $$$$$ wins......Should be able to get at least 10 people for $100 a person

Thank you Glaken for this wonderful contest. You made everything possible and i love you like my mother.

It's been hell of a ride fellas... hope to do it again.

coconutman said:
Thank you Glaken for this wonderful contest. You made everything possible and i love you like my mother.

It's been hell of a ride fellas... hope to do it again.

Your welcome Coco ....

However I think Father would have been more appropriate ... lol

You have the distinction of being the first person ever to call me mother (with out an explicative behind it) .....

Thanks, Glaken