Are you Kidding meeeeeeeeeeeee

mofome

Banned
TWO teams, seattle and the Cubs each have a man on 3rd with only ONE out and their best hitters up...and neither gets ONE run

i love when things are this normal

:silly2:

Try having a real money bet on Houston ML and RL and leading 11-2 with Oswalt on the hill in the 7th...only to see Milwaukee score 10 runs in the last 3 innings including a 2-run jack in the 9th off Lidge. Talk about painful...blew the RL but at least held on for the ML win.

That was brutal...

mofome

Banned
a real money bet?

wtf are u talking about

now seattle has a guy on 3rd with one out AGAIN and with their highest paid ***gots up and dont scrore

nice

mofome

Banned
its alomst impossible not to get a run home when u have a mad on 3rd with only 1 out

they did it 2 innings in a row

:angry:

real money my ass

mofome said:
a real money bet?

wtf are u talking about

now seattle has a guy on 3rd with one out AGAIN and with their highest paid ***gots up and dont scrore

nice

I mean I had real money (not units) on Houston ML for $5000 and Houston -1.5 RL for $2500. Had an 11-2 lead with Oswalt on the hill and lost the run line bet. That is disgusting.

mofome

Banned
yeah thats wonderful....if units mattered to me u think i would give 2 dicks

im losing a ton of "real money", not units, on completel bullshit tonight

cya

mofome

Banned
obviously hargrove could care less about winning, he brings in wood to pitch the 6th

walks 2 men on 9 pitches....again, its been a normal night

mofome

Banned
man wood comes into relieve Felix hern and walks 3 men in a row...hargrove belongs in an old folks home, not losing me money

mofome

Banned
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD width=25 rowSpan=3> </TD><TD width=347>Polanco struck out looking.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

why swing when u can always look?

mofome

Banned
nice, we get the first two men on and only get one. thats ok the cubs are homoesexuals, as am i it seems

mofome

Banned
to the dump

walking kenny lofton with 2 outs in the pth after getting ahead of him 1-2 should cost a RP his job(life), ok job

no life

life

:silly2: