MYSPACE Profiles

mofome

Banned
no bullets! i like urs!! u dont have any pics tho, so im not sure if u will steel my lady from me or not

ive never heard that song before....i like it a lot

the song on mine is for jokes...was amazing when i was in love in 5th grade tho

LOL

i put in to add u, if u will have me

:cheers

sure.

The song is Alabama by Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Band originally out of Stillwater. That song may be my favorite all time song. The live version or old version is better IMO because it is less "Pop" but when they signed their new label or whatever, they made them mainstream a bit and get away from the red dirt stuff, but they are still awesome.

"Boys from Oklahoma" and "If I were President" are pretty entertaining songs if you A) like mary jane or B) well, the second one is just funny but dead on.

Do a search on morpheus or kazaa and you'll pull up plenty of results. It's "almost" an acquired taste but they've been nearly daily listening for me for about 8 years now.

mofome

Banned
shortbus said:
pimping eog nicely I see!

not I...im just to gay to decline if someone puts in to add....know about 200 or so of these kiddies...

#7 on my top 8, Ali, took a pic and then put my name under it, lol. shes too cute. my friend saw that and told me she did it..
..but look at the mean thing she said about me

:(

mofome

Banned
hahah thats an amzing song! lol

im class clown in HS, so watch out

lol

how did u get my page without sharing ur own?!?!

berrry berrrry sneaky

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
lol..I dont have one anymore..I was becoming a slave to it, as well as too many chicks that i had done wrong from my past found me on there..was becoming more trouble than worth...

and whats up with those roider lookig pics man?..lmao..u on the juice?

mofome

Banned
but i didnt post my page here....so u are sneaky man? :(

lol i took that pic down b/c its gay as hell to have...but then if someone u like requests that it be back....u put it back i guess lol. i take down the comments there b/c they are not what i want my sister, who has this, to be able to read.

eh i was skinny in that pic...i lift and have all my weights here at the home as well as an eliptical machine. I lift a lot more weight now than i did then...but ive been slacking the last few weeks really.

gym/wagering/lady friends/jokes/eog/dogs/songs/running/boxing/summer league hoops...thats me in a nutshell....not naming the obvious, friends and family as the most important

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
no sneaky...i went to coconutman's page, and saw you on his friends list...lol...

u play hoops?...next EOG bash, u should come, and we'll play...i'll show you how to shoot a perfect jumper

mofome

Banned
yeah i played hoops In CC, started at PG. played soccer, basketball and baseball all at different levels in college. i only have 1 kideny so football and lacross were not sports i could play.

i'll take ya up on the lesson...

eog blast would be interesting lol

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I have never created a page on myspace. Actually just got familiar with it after the death of Dungy's son.

mofome

Banned
The General said:
I have never created a page on myspace. Actually just got familiar with it after the death of Dungy's son.

u should make one!! good way to keep up with friends and even your members here! i would be more than willing to help if ud like. pretty fun....

just dont steel my e-lovers away from me :(

BTW, an interesting side note:

I learned of a guy finding out about his wife cheating on him because he read her myspace messages since she didn't log out.

Fast forward 3 days to a wedding reception and I'm standing there listening to another guy I know telling that he just found out his fiance cheated on him in Jamaica two weeks earlier via her myspace which she was still logged onto. He found out the same way, by reading her messages. Guess who was standing there the whole time he told that story! The other guy who it had just happened to. Nobody else knew it but me and I just knew it was killing him to listen.

Pretty fucked up. Personally, if I found that out, especially that way, I'd be telling people about it from a prison cell, but I'm just a psychopath like that.

mofome

Banned
wowwwwwwww

thats pretty sic

i would rather wake up with my butt stapled to my face than be cheated on

:(

The song is Alabama by Cross Canadian Ragweed

Got to hang out with them a bit, as they played a country concert we put on at school almost every year. Nice guys, though I'm not a fan of "new country" all that much. Same concert allowed me to hang out and drink beers with Willie, George Jones, Merle Haggard and David Allen Coe, so I can't complain :)

new country? That's not new country. Unless they only played their new "mainstreamed" stuff.

Their best music is the music that made them popular in the first place.

You hung out with those guys and Willie and there was no weed involved?
:+clueless

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I am watching 700 Club and they are really hammering MySpace. Sounds pretty evil. Home for sexual predators. Lots of places on the Internet for that.