Looks Like ToothPick is None Other Than Fishhead

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
If you want to find out if Toothpick is Fishhead, all you have to do is go back through all of his posts here and look for exclamation points. I think "Toothpick" has around 200 posts here. If over 150 of them have an exclamation point in them, then it's him.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Glaken said:
Becuz we are better than that and they (TheRX) are getting VERY NERVOUS....pretty soon those footsteps behind them will be in front of them.

Glaken

Well said Glaken......

The majority of us here have known this all along since EOG's inception.......:cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
I really like fishhead and all that he has done at the Rx.

the guy likes to find overlays and winners as much as anyone in cyberspace.

Let him post here as toothpick its a free forum.

try - the problem is, why is he being so DECEPTIVE about it? that is pretty weak where i come from, sir.

Best Wishes...ID:+clueless

trytrytry,

He is still welcome to post here as toothpick or fishhead...

The funny thing is that he told both General and I that he ghosted on OGD when we worked together, too...

So these posts by Raiders make sense....

I also find toothpick's/fishhead's failure to reply here quite intriguing..

THE SHRINK

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
IDENTITY said:
try - the problem is, why is he being so DECEPTIVE about it? that is pretty weak where i come from, sir.

Best Wishes...ID:+clueless

It might be a bit weak but lots of people are Deceptive.

Some people are deceptive about their occupation, their name, their age
their se........ Ah never mind.

I agree with Shrink. It's fine for Fishhead to post but why ghost? He can be amusing at times and does bring some gambling insight.

One of the amusing posts is when Fish claimed to be an entry level millionaire through slot play. He still sticks to the story. :rolleyes:

raider - those millionaire stories are right. what i dont get if he has a foolproof system for the slots, why not just retire and live off that money? maybe he does, i dont know....

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SHAWN GOTTI
Fishhead<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2795275", true); </SCRIPT> ..........ARE YOU TOOTHPICK?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OF COURSE NOT!

As a friend SG, the sooner you realize what WEITZNER is all about the better for your sake, and after you do you can post there exclusively and never again here if you wish, so this has ZERO to do anything with the two sites.

On that note, no more plays as yet, but looking hard at one of the late games and may be back with a play. Need to check out a few things first.

-FH-

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
THE SHRINK said:
shortbus,

I never said he was pioneer, too....

Although pioneer uses a proxy, it's out of California and I don't think Fishhead is that sharp...:+silly-2+

BTW, has anyone asked him about this over at TheRx yet?

I'd love to hear his response..

THE SHRINK

I wouldn't know a proxy if it hit me in the face. I live in Vegas; I was at the Bash poker tournament; I met the Shrink although he would not remember me. Shrink, your impression of Fishhead would improve if you knew me. But I commend you for doing the right thing and changing toothpick's signature.

ps. btw, fishhead just denied being toothpick according to Shawn Gotti at the Rx

raiders72001 said:
I agree with Shrink. It's fine for Fishhead to post but why ghost? He can be amusing at times and does bring some gambling insight.

One of the amusing posts is when Fish claimed to be an entry level millionaire through slot play. He still sticks to the story. :rolleyes:

Raider, I recently had a convesation w/ Fish about this. He said slots are beatable, I disagreed. He says once progressive jackpots reach reach a certain amount, they become an advantage play and he and his friends have won 'millions' between them. Could be true, but unlikely.

cmon smoke. ur smarter than that. are ANY of those stories true? a guy and his group of friends making millions?

:mutley

Let's guess who is posting from a different IP...

Face it you are :+signs11-

:+signs13-

So just

:+signs1-6

and

:answer:

ARE YOU ANOTHER CHICKENSHIT PRESCRIPTION MODERATOR USING GHOSTS TO TRY AND START SHIT?

Perhaps you need a drink before you respond... :dogtoilet

Smoke- You can beat them but it's a grind and you aren't going to get rich doing it. I'd guess about $10/hr profit and it gets tougher every year.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
Toothpick said:
Shame on you Mr. Shrink

:+signs8-7

Shame on Mr. Shrink for what? According to Shawn Gotti's post, Fishhead has denied being Toothpick. So are you Fishhead or not?

IDENTITY said:
cmon smoke. ur smarter than that. are ANY of those stories true? a guy and his group of friends making millions?

:mutley

LOL Should I have said very, very, very unlikely? I didn't say I believed him, just trying to give Raider an update on his post. :+signs8-1

I do have to give credit to Fish for one thing. We did spend at least an hour or so together in Vegas talking gambling and slots. He does have some knowledge. If not for the fibs I'd really like the guy.

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
Smoke said:
Raider, I recently had a convesation w/ Fish about this. He said slots are beatable, I disagreed. He says once progressive jackpots reach reach a certain amount, they become an advantage play and he and his friends have won 'millions' between them. Could be true, but unlikely.
I could disprove this notion very easily. There are specifications on how slot machines must be built. None of them would provide an advantage no matter what the progessive number came to. It is completely random (it has to be to stay within industry regulations).I have an uncle who is the gaming commisioner for a particular state, and I have helped design software for a couple islands that went off of IGT specifications. The documents are public for anyone that wants to read them, although they are very technical.

Ppeter

EOG Enthusiast
Why would he call himself "Toothpick?"

Why would he call himself "Toothpick?"

What body part is he describing :+clueless

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Smoke said:

I've always heard him make this claim in the past on many occasions.
I don't know enough about slots to have an opinoin, but I do know an older gentelman that agrees, and seems to win or come out ahead almost every time he goes to play........

Hache Man said:
I've always heard him make this claim in the past on many occasions.
I don't know enough about slots to have an opinoin, but I do know an older gentelman that agrees, and seems to win or come out ahead almost every time he goes to play........

Fishead doesn't know anything about slots .... :surprised:

I guarantee 100% that slots are beatable. Not only can you beat them but you can get tons of comps while in Vegas. Even w/o the comps you can beat slots.