Bucs, Shrink, Lab, Wiz, JRock.

Bucs, Shrink, Lab, Wiz.

In an effort to bring some good Karma to the EOG baseball forum, would you four guys each post your one Baseball Best Bet of the Day? I know there are other good cappers here but you have to pick someone, and the number needs to be four, no more. I'm trying the start the deal with you four.

JRock, if he would, could start a thread, keep the one thread going, and monitor the deal.

"The EOG Invitational Daily Best Bets"

If this goes -- lock the thread, only you five in the thread. None of the "Great Win" , "Better luck next time" stuff, which is fine but basically clutters up the place.

(Being here at the start of EOG -- just for GP -- I'd like to see it do well. Nothing personal, but some bad habits are being exposed to new players. Books would love if we all were to make 20 bets a day, and load up on games right and left. The odds are stacked in the Book's favor. They need no help, players do. Thanks. I'll be back tonight. See ya.)

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..sounds gr8:

i would definitely check such a thread every day; and take a consensus very seriously..!!!

gl

:+thumbs-2

:cheers

:+textinbo

Since this is only my first year of betting Baseball regularly, you'd probably be better served choosing someone else who has earned it...

However, thanks for the vote of confidence...:cheers

THE SHRINK

jincka

EOG Veteran
i'll be the fourth .... im new to the forum and havent posted picks because i don't want to hear people complain when i had a losing day. but i got what it takes and i'll post a play of the day.

Shrink, with your connections, I believe you belong. You've been drafted. Ok?

Bucs, Lab, JRock?

(Jincka, we need someone who has been here a while. Hope you come up big with your picks.)