NAME A POSTER YOU HAVE NEVER MET BUT WOULD LIKE TO & WHY?

THE SHRINK said:
I'll start with IDENTITY...

Id love to meet her one day just because she is controversial and that's something I can relate to... :+wink-2+

There are a ton of other posters I'd also love to get together with as well...

THE SHRINK

Shrink do you know for sure ID is a she:smokesmal

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Meet--Just about any of ya. Hang with--maybe not for long, I'm anti social.

Probably if 1 only--Jay C. Why did you do it man? LOL

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
I would like to meet everyone, but seeing as how the only get togethers are in Vegas, it is just not possible as I am not allowed in Nevada for another 16 months.

But if I had to pick just a few.....

Winky- As we seem to have the same infatuation for women and the same distain for the touting industry. He also helped me out in a big way a few months back so I owe him a drink and a prostitute.

General- I have talked to him on the phone a few times and he seems to have the same loyalty towards friends that I feel I have.

Clipjoint- Talked to him on the phone and enjoyed his knowledge as a whole and anyine who can be a clipper fan for this long has to either be crazy or loyal.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
aceduecetrey said:
I would like to meet everyone, but seeing as how the only get togethers are in Vegas, it is just not possible as I am not allowed in Nevada for another 16 months.

But if I had to pick just a few.....

Winky - As we seem to have the same infatuation for women and the same distain for the touting industry. He also helped me out in a big way a few months back so I owe him a drink and a prostitute.

GLAD to have done what i did - and what i did will stay between us - for reasons i think we would both like to keep that way - and it looks like then you could make the 2008 Bash - right? and TRUST ME - will take both - gladly - i don't drink much alcohol - but get me about a 6-foot babe with legs that never end, an ass as hard as Racquel Darrian's in her prime, cleanly shaven and a body to die for - and i will drink HER - straight from the tap and then "refill" her body with MY fluids!

As for Identity - the IM's i get from her have a female name attached to them. Supposedly she lives in the Greater L.A. area - not too far from me - so she might be cool to meet

Will also toss in 1 more - not too far from me - maybe about 90ish miles

Roxygurl: I think most of us have seen a pic she said is of her. Now - whether it REALLY is her or not - who knows - but IF IT IS HER - I DEFINITELY wanna meet her. Preferably over drinks and lots of them so later in the night we can meet and spend the night.....reading

i have met many here at a bash for some other site and i have a hard time thinking of anyone i wish i HADN'T met (with the possible exception of Shrink - lol)

To parapharse a line from Andy Van Slyke - would like to meet myself so I can see how wonderful I really am (he was once asked who he would like to be for 1 day and he said "his wife" so he could see how great he was - or similar)

I did get to meet Green Doberman this past Easter Sunday - as first-rate and cool a guy as they come - again - like me

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Whodatman said:
Probably if 1 only--Jay C. Why did you do it man? LOL

Went to see him while he was @ Nellis. I was there about 2-3 hours and I will NEVER forget what I saw - UNREAL. I do owe Jay and Robert (his contact "on the outside") a HUGE THANKS for allowing this to happen. Jay was only allowed something like 20-25 people on his guest list per quarter and allowed my name to be placed on it - despite the fact we had never met or talked and he had NO CLUE who I was. I know the ONLY way I got to meet him was because I dropped Shrink's name and former site as many times as I could - and it worked

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
winkyduck said:
Went to see him while he was @ Nellis. I was there about 2-3 hours and I will NEVER forget what I saw - UNREAL. I do owe Jay and Robert (his contact "on the outside") a HUGE THANKS for allowing this to happen. Jay was only allowed something like 20-25 people on his guest list per quarter and allowed my name to be placed on it - despite the fact we had never met or talked and he had NO CLUE who I was. I know the ONLY way I got to meet him was because I dropped Shrink's name and former site as many times as I could - and it worked

The world doesn't know much about Jay Cohen. Yes we know the basics. He came back to fight in court against insurmountable odds. But what of the man himself--his mindset-what why how, etc.Businessman or Gambler etc?
Interesting..

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET MICHAEL777 I ALWAYS FEEL SO SMART WHEN I AM STANDING NEXT TO A GARLIC SNAPPER. NOT ONLY THAT I HEARD THE KID MAKES A HELL OF AN ITALIAN SUB EVERYTHING BUT HOT PEPPERS TOASTED IN THE OVEN MICHEAL NOW GET TO WORK YOU LITTLE DAGO.:surprised:

michael777

EOG Dedicated
:+textinbo
BEANTOWNJIM said:
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET MICHAEL777 I ALWAYS FEEL SO SMART WHEN I AM STANDING NEXT TO A GARLIC SNAPPER. NOT ONLY THAT I HEARD THE KID MAKES A HELL OF AN ITALIAN SUB EVERYTHING BUT HOT PEPPERS TOASTED IN THE OVEN MICHEAL NOW GET TO WORK YOU LITTLE DAGO.:surprised:

Whodatman said:
The world doesn't know much about Jay Cohen. Yes we know the basics. He came back to fight in court against insurmountable odds. But what of the man himself--his mindset-what why how, etc.Businessman or Gambler etc?
Interesting..

You will not meet anyone as honorable and intelligent as Jay Cohen...

I have met a lot of people, but no one has meant as much to me as Jay...

Thanks buddy and I hope to see you soon,

Ken

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
COHEN AND WEITZNER MAN YOU JEWS STICK TOGETHER.HONEST MEN THE F-CKING GUY JUST GOT OUT OF LEAVENWORTH AND HE IS AN HONEST MAN.SHRINK LETS KNOCK OFF THIS CHARADE THERE ARE NO HONEST MEN IN THIS GAMBLING BUSINESS EVERYBODY IS OUT TO F-CK THE OTHER GUY.I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE I AM THE ONLY HONEST MAN LEFT :+clueless

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
MadCapper said:
ID,

But I doubt she will ever agree to meet anyone here.

Unfortunately.

not trying to sound like i am (too much - lol) better than anyone - but if ANYONE here is going to meet her - honestly - i think i have the best shot - although i wouldn't put it at more than about 5% - IF THAT. the fact i live in So Cal and i am almost certain she does, too - helps my cause - but like i said - not holding my breath waiting for it to happen

now - as for what Sjrinkie-poo said about Jay C - DEAD ON RIGHT!

Jay was very quite with me (although can't say i blame him - never met me before - has no idea who i REALLY am - so has to be somehat guarded in what he says) but he is also VERY VERY VERY smart and well spoken. we all know he got f*cked over by the government (Clinton should have pardoned him just before Slick Willie left office but there was NO SHOT of that happening) and is rightfully so somewhat jaded about things. he had NO BUSINESS being convicted - but he was because of the misjustice this country frequently dispenses on people who disagree with the Bible Belt Jesus Freak NUTJOBS who control this country

he's out of prison?

How exactly does that work? I mean, he still can't be in the U.S. right, or did he give up ownership (sell, or whatever).

Someone explain.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
UWinSports said:
Anytime my friend. Just get on I-64 westbound there in Louisville and 20 miles before Stlouis is my exit in Illinois. We could catch a Cardinals game during the day and live horse racing at night.

GL
sounds good U Win I am game.......Where do you live in Illinois.....my stepdad is a southern Ill grad (go salukis) I lived around carbondale for a few years.........also lived way up North in Rockford Ill......It was about 50 mins to an hour from Chicago.........

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
THE SHRINK said:
You will not meet anyone as honorable and intelligent as Jay Cohen...

I have met a lot of people, but no one has meant as much to me as Jay...

Thanks buddy and I hope to see you soon,

Ken

His life would make a good book read! Just the events surrounding the trial ALONE would take up half of it. The first part leading up to WSEX and the last part what he's doing now.

I'm still wondering if the Supreme Court can/will rule on events that occur in cyberspace. Someday someone WILL get a case before them about the "where it becomes official" that has little to do with sports wagering.

sabian06 said:
sounds good U Win I am game.......Where do you live in Illinois.....my stepdad is a southern Ill grad (go salukis) I lived around carbondale for a few years.........also lived way up North in Rockford Ill......It was about 50 mins to an hour from Chicago.........

I live in a town called swansea. It sits next to Fairview Heights which is right on I-64. Fairview Heights is about 12 miles from Stlouis. Let me know. Anytime is a good time for me.

GL

UWinSports said:
I live in a town called swansea. It sits next to Fairview Heights which is right on I-64. Fairview Heights is about 12 miles from Stlouis. Let me know. Anytime is a good time for me.

GL

SWANSEA????!!!!

That sounds like some friggin DISEASE...

Hi, my name is Bob and I suffer from SWANSEA!!! :+crying-5

GL and God Bless,

THE SHRINK

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..Swansea, south carolina: this is a diseased town; and no one will admit they live there; or ever have known anyone who lives there..!!!

lol

gl

:smokesmal :yikess

THE SHRINK said:
SWANSEA????!!!!

That sounds like some friggin DISEASE...

Hi, my name is Bob and I suffer from SWANSEA!!! :+crying-5

GL and God Bless,

THE SHRINK

Its some Indian name I think. All I know is its safe on the North side of town.

GL and God Bless