HAPPY 420!!!

Sikamikanico said:
HAPPY 420!!! For all you EOG ganja smokers... a wish you a good day:cheers

I mentioned in the other forum... 4/20/1996 I was on the skilift at Boreal in Tahoe, CA. LOL! Great day of snowboarding.

Good times.

Happy 420 to you too buddy!

BDizzle

Sikamikanico said:
B, when are you comming down to coco rico??

Estare volando 30 de Abril en la madruga... ah hell I should probably write it in English LOL!

I am leaving on the 30th of April at the crack of dawn. I arrive in the afternoon. My trip is from 30th of April to 2 of May. Just a short trip, one to move some of my crap into my apartment over there in San Pedro. Shoot me an email with you contact info so I can hit you up when I get in.
:cheers

Please guys no personal emails ..... if you want to share an email please send to a Mod and we will forward...ty

Glaken

BTW - I move down permanently at the end of May, I close on my house here in VA on the 22nd.
:+thumbs-2
Pura Vida Bro!

BDizzle

Sikamikanico said:
HAPPY 420!!! For all you EOG ganja smokers... a wish you a good day:cheers

I have said this before in other areas too... what a beautiful plant. I like gardens and stuff, and wish the US would legalize one reason because this is such a cool looking plant IMO.

BDizzle

Sikamikanico said:
Shrink ,what meeting are you talking about ??

:+clueless

In modern days we call that a "session". where in which you say at this "meeting" or "session"... "puff puff pass" ;) LOL!

BDizzle

bdizzle said:
In modern days we call that a "session". where in which you say at this "meeting" or "session"... "puff puff pass" ;) LOL!

BDizzle

hahaha.....from left to right...puff and pass , puff and pass...

Man, I got about 50 text messages today saying puff puff pass, 420, etc.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to partake.

I was sure Lorenzo would be in here somewhere!