$ATURDAY 43-28 (+30 U)!!!!!!

KsYaS

EOG Member
I RATE MY PLAYS AS:

1U = SINGLE (regular play)
2U = DOUBLE (very good play)
3U = TRIPLE (extremely good play)
4U = HOME RUN (Exceptional play, not usual)

I usually just have 1U and sometimes 2U, not much triples or homers in early in the season.

Hello everybody, I have a service but the main reason why I post is because I think that if I share i will have good energy flowing so, I will post time to time my plays, sometimes complete card, some other times just one or two plays, I will take some risks today with this card but WTF! i can do it.

- WASHINGTON Nationals ORTIZ RM vs THOMSON J money line at +115 (2U)

- METS/PADRES Under (6.5) at +100 (2U)

- TWINS/WHITE SOX Under (9) at +110 (2U)

- KANSAS CITY Royals MAYS J vs BYRD P money line at +185 (1U)

:+money-8+

glta!!

Javier

Player

EOG Enthusiast
been looking at the royals all day

how many could they lose in a row? they have to win at some point

arobtthc

EOG Enthusiast
i dont think they are a team you want to keep betting until they win one...be careful with that. GL if you are on them.

KsYaS

EOG Member
Player said:
been looking at the royals all day

how many could they lose in a row? they have to win at some point

Yes I know, usually do not go against streaks, good or bad ones, but this time I think this is different, Mays also has never offiacially won a game against the Indians, they own him, its part of this, I think sometimes you just change a big tendency. Also, last 5 home games with this umpire KC has won as a dog, very close games, that indicates me 1 or 2 things, maybe I should took the +1.5 and let the game get close, but dont like to be a *****, or maybe we won in a crazy game, sure they are due for this, and thats why I posted them as a single play, just a regular play

KsYaS

EOG Member
arobtthc said:
i dont think they are a team you want to keep betting until they win one...be careful with that. GL if you are on them.

Thanks AROBTTHC, I think we have chat-talk in the RX, so bad we are in different ways in the White Sox game, but according with what i saw yesterday, this two teams will care a lot about this games and defense is stepping up, they may have some good bats, but as long as the ball doesnt go out of the park this game will be close and tough, just my thoughts :D

And about KC, well i give my comments up here :D

KsYaS

EOG Member
TONY MONTANA and THE GENERAL!!!!

thanks for the welcome, we sure have to have some winners this season!

arobtthc

EOG Enthusiast
yes, certainly have chatted before...good to see you around. i value your opinion on the cws game, i do feel that we get more of an offensive effort from the twinkies then yesterday and this game will be close to the total for sure but i feel it may creep over. one of us will enjoy this game.
:smokesmal

KsYaS

EOG Member
lets see if the twins can stop alowing runs with two outs, all the 4 runs where with 2 outs and up in the counts, oh well

KsYaS

EOG Member
Thanks Glaken,

too bad the HRs come with White Sox tonight, nice for arobtthc (what the fuck means all that letters?? :p) but its ok.