Doc Mercer.... I Have A Question?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
BDizzle is one and he is great to interface with ...

I, and many others, are ready for a "breath of fresh air" and come November Americans will flock to the polls in record numbers if gasoline is $4.50 per gallon as projected tonite on the news

"paging Ross Perot ..."

doc mercer said:
BDizzle is one and he is great to interface with ...

I, and many others, are ready for a "breath of fresh air" and come November Americans will flock to the polls in record numbers if gasoline is $4.50 per gallon as projected tonite on the news

"paging Ross Perot ..."

What channel was that? I heard $4 on Neil Cavuto last week .... $4.50 is nuts.....

I am Libertarian btw

G

dirty

EOG Master
doc mercer said:
And Dirty with another "indepth" dumbass post ...

How unusual

The Bottom line is you didn't Answer the Question that Glaken asken...you halfway answered one and didn't even attemp to answer the other :+clueless

and I am the Bad guy. Pretty much sums you up :hung

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Dirty: are you grading papers????

Take another hit on your bong as your act is embarrassing from a man who cant recite anything beyond, "George Bush is my God ..."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Hoffa:

I vote for the best candidate ... Feingold is the only one right now on either side with balls

BD has pushed me with his party time and time again and open to options

Lot of problems in this country and Dumbass saying oil addiction by Americans is a "national security risk" should clinch the deal for Bush lovers like yourself that it is time to take his broken down ass out back of the barn and shoot him as he is clueless and the desperation of Rove getting indicted leaves a Nuke strike on Iran as a real possible with these Neocons jackassess that are running this country

I vote for the best candidate ... Nov of 2004 gave us 2 guys with very little difference and one had the personlity of a tree and the other the personality of a drunken 135 year old man

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..2008 will have condi vs hillary;

you won't be able to say it's just two boring men; then

lol

gl

:cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Ohhhh ... Kelp ... thanks for that pleasant thought

GOP ticket of "Condi" and "Jeb" will be as strong as it gets!!!