I Guarantee this Card ( 4* + four more ) - Monday

Boxer

EOG Senior Member
If this Card Loses I will post my entire Card of May for FREE. I do not Lose these Guarantees. I believe I made like 7 of them and they all won. I love this card.... Straight off the Card:

MLB MEMBER PLAYS

( MLB Pitchers Must Start as Listed below For a Play. If their is a Pitching Change make sure to check back on the Play )

Monday April 24th

Not Sure what to say. These 8th and 9th Innings are just Killing me. I never seen anything Like it in my Life. This will turn around for sure and soon.

Colorado Rockies - J. Fogg @ Philadelphia Phillies - C. Lidle
905 Rockies +140 ( 3* )

Atlanta Braves - K. Davies @ Milwaukee Brewers - C. Capuano
908 Brewers 908 -1.5 +163 ( 3* )

New York Mets - T. Glavine @ San Francisco Giants - M. Cain
915 Mets -111 ( 4* )

Oakland Athletics - J. Blanton @ Texas Rangers - K. Millwood
918 Rangers -128 ( 3* )

Chicago White Sox - J. Garland @ Seattle Mariners - J. Moyer
921 White Sox -1.5 +136 ( 3* )

Boxer

EOG Senior Member
added play

Florida Marlins - J. Vargas @ Chicago Cubs - C. Zambrano
902 Cubs -1.5 -105 ( 3* )

Good luck Boxer ....

I didn't realize I was paying for your picks :surprised:

I wondered where that $200 went out of my Neteller :hung

But wait!!! Dirt Bag couldn't pay his bar tab at the Road House :+clueless

G

Ego74 said:
LA Angels -117 3 units

Chi White Sox -121 2 units

Philly/Colorado OVER 9 1/2 (+110) 2 units

Thats a great record Ego :+thumbs-2

Not being sarcastic ..... looks like you hit some nice dogs

Glaken

katierussell

EOG Member
Glaken said:
I started with 1 post back in the day KR .....

You got any picks today?

G

yeah. my guaranteed pick is that this guy sucks at capping and as soon as his losing record is too much to overcome we will never see him again. And nuggets + 3.5.

glaker, another mod, can you remove my post please??

Katierussell, get a damn life

Boxer, GL Today buddy

katierussell said:
yeah. my guaranteed pick is that this guy sucks at capping and as soon as his losing record is too much to overcome we will never see him again. And nuggets + 3.5.

You better hope that Nugget pick wins ..... :yikess

Good Luck

G

Ego74 said:
glaker, another mod, can you remove my post please??

Katierussell, get a damn life

Boxer, GL Today buddy

Done Ego ....

We are having Posting 101 class at 3 PM EST ... LOL :surprised:

Boxer

EOG Senior Member
Well guys I have been doing this 15 years, been professionally doing this since 1998. Im not one of those fly by night open a service because I went on a good run,LOL. Scammer far from it fins. I record all my records at my site and Monitored as well.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I would prefer no self promotion or mention of "selling picks" or "guarantees" or "money back" or "free from here" stuff in the forums. FWIW.

Touts will bring our community down.

FINS FAN

EOG Member
Boxer said:
Well guys I have been doing this 15 years, been professionally doing this since 1998. Im not one of those fly by night open a service because I went on a good run,LOL. Scammer far from it fins. I record all my records at my site and Monitored as well.

Beat it go back to your own site

Boxer

EOG Senior Member
Yeah Fins the cage report,LOL. ask the 20 people who get it how I scam them,LMAO.

General all I was stating is if this card loses I will be posting all my plays for 1 month instead of the 1 or 2 like I do. I put my name as Boxer. I could have used Boxer Sports. I am here to help and bring winners. never once did I promote anything. It is the others who bring it up. Not me.

Boxer said:
Yeah Fins the cage report,LOL. ask the 20 people who get it how I scam them,LMAO.

General all I was stating is if this card loses I will be posting all my plays for 1 month instead of the 1 or 2 like I do. I put my name as Boxer. I could have used Boxer Sports. I am here to help and bring winners. never once did I promote anything. It is the others who bring it up. Not me.

WELCOME TO EOG! BUT SHOULD WE BE ROOTING FOR YOU TO WIN SO YOU DONT POST? OR SHOULD WE WANT YOU TO LOSE SO YOU WILL STAY?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

mofome

Banned
who gives a dogs dick if u post a month free? u must think u are someone. i can assure you, you are not

:cheers

<TABLE class=tborder id=post197218 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>husker<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_197218", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_197218><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Boxer Sports

Sunday April 23rd

Pittsburgh Pirates - P. Maholm @ Houston Astros - R. Oswalt
956 Astros -1.5 -105 ( 3* )

Chicago Cubs - G. Maddux @ St Louis Cardinals - J. Marquis
Play the Total Under 9 -125 ( 3* )

San Francisco Giants - M. Morris @ Colorado Rockies - J. Francis
959 Giants -104 ( 3* )

Boston Red Sox - M. Clement @ Toronto Blue Jays - J. Towers
Play the Total Over 10 -112 ( 3* )

Cleveland Indians - J. Johnson @ Kansas City Royals - J. Affeldt
975 Indians -1.5 -121 ( 3* )

3 days in a row going 2-3. this day will win
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>LOOKS LIKE IT DONT MATTER IF YA WIN OR LOSE! THIS GUY WILL POST YOUR PLAYS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM!:cheers

thaineseguy

EOG Member
sorry...this has been on my mind for awhile because I've heard it only a couple times before. i'm still sort of a noob in this area so I apologize if it's a stupid question.

what's a tout? :+clueless

from what you guys are saying it seems like someone who sells their picks. am i on the right track?

mofome

Banned
thaineseguy said:
sorry...this has been on my mind for awhile because I've heard it only a couple times before. i'm still sort of a noob in this area so I apologize if it's a stupid question.

what's a tout? :+clueless

from what you guys are saying it seems like someone who sells their picks. am i on the right track?

someone pushing their own plays and then wanting to sell them. A solicitor of customers

Boxer

EOG Senior Member
Husker gets them because I gave out my 1st month for free. Nobody will get them after April Unless I lose today. Never once Have I pushed my service on anyone here. It is the bashers who never post a play who start this chit,LOL

mofome

Banned
Boxer said:
Husker gets them because I gave out my 1st month for free. Nobody will get them after April Unless I lose today. Never once Have I pushed my service on anyone here. It is the bashers who never post a play who start this chit,LOL

ive been recorded and posted my plays for years. u...are a tout. to state that u would offer us your entire month free? LMAOOO who gives a shit. Nobody will get them for May? OMGGGGGGGGGGG

:yikess

Boxer

EOG Senior Member
he may be one of the guys that I busted reposting (amybe not). It is impossible to scam someone with that,LOL. these bashers do make themsleves look foolish most of the time. I pay a lot of money for some great cappers on that report and do not need some hero purchasing it from me and reposting it all over the net. that is stealing and I post that right on the report, ( anyone reposting on any sports forum will lead to immediate account closing)

joe67

EOG Enthusiast
good luck boxer, you gave me a cage report and a free day trial a while backand I appreciate it. you should be able to come on and post your plays and people who dont like touts should just bypass the post and not read the thread. any info and good picks are well appreciated as far as I am concerned, tout or no tout. by the way where are those pics of the ladies? cheers

Boxer

EOG Senior Member
thanx joe. the ladies come with wins. thats how bad it has been. It will turn around

edmac164

EOG Member
Boxer said:
he may be one of the guys that I busted reposting (amybe not). It is impossible to scam someone with that,LOL. these bashers do make themsleves look foolish most of the time. I pay a lot of money for some great cappers on that report and do not need some hero purchasing it from me and reposting it all over the net. that is stealing and I post that right on the report, ( anyone reposting on any sports forum will lead to immediate account closing)
I agree totally. I've only had it a month or so but of the 4 consensus reports I have had, it is by far the best (and least expensive) one I have seen.:+textinbo

FINS FAN

EOG Member
edmac164 said:
I agree totally. I've only had it a month or so but of the 4 consensus reports I have had, it is by far the best (and least expensive) one I have seen.:+textinbo

Just don't be surprised when that $25 dollar a month fee goes up and your access to it shut down until you pay it. Why even bother paying for it when you can get all the same info for free at half of the forums on the web. This is what he does

Boxer

EOG Senior Member
1st it is 50 a month, not 25. 2 years ago it was 25 a month and that was not the same as what I have now. need to get facts correct. 3rd go ahead and go to those free forum service threads, they do not have half of what I have and most are posted wrong because people are getting set up all the time who purchase consensus reports and re-post them.

Player

EOG Enthusiast
Boxer-dont think many people even care about your picks. It seems that in this forum, unless your name is Bucsfan than nobody even cares about your picks. I have been posting in here for a few days and have a 9-1 +9.28 units record and nobody even cares. Dont know why but it seems the whole baseball forum revolves around when Bucs will post and what he posted.

Boxer

EOG Senior Member
Very Nice record buddy. Hey if one person looks at my plays and wins thats cool. just trying to help out. Sometimes you need to tute your own horn to get noticed. at 9-1 I would TuTe,LOL. keep it going