04/24/06 plays

mofome

Banned
Houston (-129) (6.5 units)
STL -1 (-141) (10 units)
<TABLE class=smtext2 id=scores__ctl26_tblInfo cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="99%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR align=left bgColor=#ffffff><TD width="30%">Pittsburgh
St. Louis</TD><TD width="7%">911
912</TD><TD width="10%"> -
-</TD><TD width="18%">
</TD><TD width="11%"> </TD><TD width="24%">O.Perez
C.Carpenter</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Seattle O 8.5 (2 units)
AZ (-111) (2.5 units)
Phil O 9.5 (1.5 uits)

Last 7 Days
-------------------
4/17 6-3-1 +13.00 *** 3-2 +0.20
4/18 2-9 -43.05 *** 0-8 -48.85
4/19 3-10 -27.96 *** 2-6 -18.56
4/20 1-3 -12.00 *** 1-2 -9.00
4/21 5-6 -4.79 *** 5-6 -4.79
4/22 4-3 +1.00 *** 4-3 +1.00
4/23 7-7 +18.40 *** 7-7 +18.40
---------------------------------------
Total 72-95-6 -39.37 *** Blue Bets 32-43-1 -35.04

roach23

Banned
mofome said:
lol

deal sr. 31 bucks it is

:+thumbs-2

The rules are whomever gets farther or finishes higher in the contest wins? if we're both eliminated in the same round who ever was higher that round wins. if we tie whoever had the highest from the round before wins. if thats a tie too, i win by default cause i'm cool.

deal?

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
The rules are whomever gets farther or finishes higher in the contest wins? if we're both eliminated in the same round who ever was higher that round wins. if we tie whoever had the highest from the round before wins. if thats a tie too, i win by default cause i'm cool.

deal?

deal sr

i believe i have won the free 25$ play....again....perhaps i will give my next one to you...seeing as ur such a good e-buddy

:cheers

mofome

Banned
SHAWN GOTTI said:
mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_198534", true); </SCRIPT> ........ARE YOU EVER GETTING OUTTA THE DUMP?:+clueless

i am thinking i need at least 3 winning days in a row before i am allowed to come out. this is a nice home, gets a bad rep for some reason

mofome

Banned
jete said:
gl mofome,like that seattle over:rolleyes:

LMAO you're gonna get smart with me? when u are tracked +120 units a few years in a row....i'll consider your thoughts a bit more seriously.

buh bye little guy

mofome

Banned
MadCapper said:
mofome,

start posting in the bases forum again.

perhaps next week i can be back...losing 40 in a night was brutal. this is my home for now...

:smokesmal

gl to u and keep it up...uve been doing quite well!

mofo,i was being serious just chose the wrong smiley icon,but you can still call me little guy,,,,,,,,,gl2nite

mofome

Banned
fair enough....looked rude on your part and out of the blue.

i apologize then and i wish you well.

hope to hear more from u...Big man...lol

freerain

EOG Member
mofo,

i came to check on how you are doing. Wish you can get out of this dump soon and post in the baseball thread. Frankly, i am okay even if you keep posting here once i know where to find you.

Good luck and let it be another profitable day.

mofome

Banned
hey bud! I may be back in the baseball forums soon...but when u go 0-8 one day and then follow that with 2-6....i believe its time to find a new home for a while. lol

tings will be well...do this every year and end up doing well...its sooo early in the season.

i hope to see you post more often...you're one of the most friendly people here. gl to u tonight!

mofome

Banned
OMG

j jones has a ball go, clearly, off his bat but they call it a hit batter and give the douche firstbase

fuck

:+hitting-

mofome

Banned
great, now fatass herges walks cedeno. cedeno has 1 walk in 57 ABs...but this dumb fuck walks the rookie

great

:+whipping

mofome

Banned
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

these clowns walk the bases loaded. wtf ...how can this shit happen all the time.

the cubs have TWO fucking hits....and I'll lose somehow. games with 24 hits dont go over 9 and teams with 2 hits cover now a days

mofome

Banned
now this fucking douche catcher drops the ball for a force at home. so no outs and the bases still loaded. 2 hits in 8 innings and cant get a simple win

mofome

Banned
sucks when not the game is tied. winning the entire game...i see people getting errors and 4 unearned runs for wins....but not around here

so im sad

there goes a big upset win. thanks for bringing in this stupid ***got rookie pitcher

mofome

Banned
Fla was one of the last in the league not to allow 4+ runs in an inning...happens tonight tho

:+clueless