Where is Poster "TANG?"

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
He's one of my all-time favorite posters...haven't seen him around in forever..hopefully he (or whoever ghosts as him) is all right...Come back man!
:cheers

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
MadCapper said:
Havent seen him either.

Does he still post at rx?
last post was 3/17, last visit 3/19...hopefully all the diet coke, and hawaii-hating didnt give him an ulcer or something

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
He is in training with Timmy Chang these days. I always got a kick out of them late night hawaii game threads.

Tang is fine. He doesn't ghost. We still talk every once in awhile. He is just going in a new direction for the time being.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
dmmd98 said:
Tang is fine. He doesn't ghost. We still talk every once in awhile. He is just going in a new direction for the time being.
oh snap, for real?..glad to hear he's ok..tell him Lawrence says what's up..without being too nosey, did he give up gambling and thats why no more posting?..I know if I decided to stop sports-betting, i dont think I could visit the forums anymore..would be too tempting

The next time I talk to him i'll tell him you said hi if he hasn't seen this already. Actually truth be told we had a bocce match where the loser had to quit posting and I kicked his ass badly so sadly for you he is owing up to his word (joking however I would kick his ass in bocce)