The NBA MVP is....................??

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
PHOENIX -- Steve Nash will win his second straight NBA Most Valuable Player award, according to reports on several area newspapers.

Nash

The announcement may not come for two weeks, according to the Arizona Republic. But the paper, and others, report that the voting shows Nash edging LeBron James, Dirk Nowitzki, Chauncey Billups and Kobe Bryant for the MVP.
This season, Nash had career-highs in points (18.8 points per game), rebounds (4.2 per game), field goal percentage (51.2 percent) and free throw percentage (92.1 percent -- best in the league). He was also the league-leader in assists (10.5) and shot nearly 50 percent from three-point range.
The Suns are currently playing the Los Angeles Lakers in the first round of the Western Conference playoffs.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
CJ,

Its a sham.

No way Nash is more deserving than Kobe / Lebron.

Kobe abd Lebron carried crap rosters to the playoffs.

Nash team won less this yr than they did last yr.

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
MadCapper said:
CJ,

Its a sham.

No way Nash is more deserving than Kobe / Lebron.

Kobe abd Lebron carried crap rosters to the playoffs.

A lot of people smarter than you seemed to disagree.:rolleyes:

MadCapper said:
CJ,

They also lost their star player (Amare Stoudamire) as well as 2 other starters from last year.

Hell, when James Jones, Raja Bell, Boris Diaw, and other no names are suddenly starters on a winning club, Nash is doing something right.

They lost Amare, Joe Johnson, Quentin Richardson, and some others and still are among the best records in the league.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
They didnt LOSE them

They got talent back.

Johnson - Diaw.....Diaw is good just needed change of scenery.

Rochardson - K. Thomas who was big till he got hurt.

Varbos blossomed this year. Raja Bell is a good player. Marion is a beast.

waco

EOG Dedicated
Nash. No contest here. Kobe on rag too many games. Last game proved it. He could of taken charge the last game and choked. He didnt take the big shot and passed it on to someone else. mvp takes over in crunch time. You cant rely on Kobe.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I honestly do not believe Steve Nash should have won this MVP this season. Last season, he earned it. I am far from a Kobe fan, but he was more important to his team, same as LeBron. The media love Nash so they voted their pet in? Shit, I don't even know who votes for this lame award. Who cares, did they make it over 214 1/2 last night?

Best Wishes...OF :answer:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
I honestly do not believe Steve Nash should have won this MVP this season. Last season, he earned it. I am far from a Kobe fan, but he was more important to his team, same as LeBron. The media love Nash so they voted their pet in? Shit, I don't even know who votes for this lame award. Who cares, did they make it over 214 1/2 last night?

Best Wishes...OF :answer:

Bill Simmons the biggets KOBE hater in the world also had KOBE to win it!