Why play the Cubs today?

joe67

EOG Enthusiast
maddux ,cubs in the afternoon ,wrigley field afternoon baseball, eating vienna beef chicago style hot dogs with all the toppings, hot sauce harry nacho sauce ,gorgeous day for afternoon baseball at wrigley. Perfect day for a cubs win or a heart attack with all this this food. i hope maddux gets his fifth this man is a legend and deserves it, I am on the cubs Cheers Joe

joe67

EOG Enthusiast
maybe we can get the heart attack at least. Dont forget the chicago pizza style and those pitchers of beer after the game . chicago what a great town for fat slobs like myself. cheers joe

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I can relate to being fat but I cannot make my mind up on a play for this game so I guess it is a pass.

BOL, everyone

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
The General said:
but I cannot make my mind up on a play for this game so I guess it is a pass.

BOL, everyone
probably the best idea..no sense in picking a side just cause...something I am stil learning, lol..

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Yes lawrence this is a tough lesson for most of us to learn. Gambling for action only is typically detrimental to the bottom line.

joe67

EOG Enthusiast
wow ,greg maddux is the story so far this year.I am 31 and I have never been in the shape this guy is and I doubt there is a guy in his 20s throwing the kind of stuff and with his control that this guy in his 40s is throwing. That saying age is nothing but a number is true, what a great story in a season that is killing me and alot of people out there in forum land. Just wish he was still with the braves now that chipper is back. Cheers joe.