Have to take the Wizards friday night

mofome

Banned
being from washington and knowing this team and the fans....this place will be more nuts than any other arena for the first round of the playoffs. I cant see clev coming in and winning here. Went to the games at home last year vs the Bulls and its simply insane. Gl to everyone...

Wizards -3 (5 units)

biggest playoff play for me to date

:cheers

mofome

Banned
thank u friend! my new found maturity is very aparent im certain

we will cash on this friday...but i may need ur help finding some values for tonight!

I am invited to the Opening Night at a Sports Bar overe here. The promised free food and free beers might have influenced my judgement on this one:

AIK Solna vs. Djurg?rden 2.5o/+125
(Swedish Soccer, "Allsvenskan")

This is most likely a +EV bet but not with a huge margin. A solid, recreational TV bet IMO

mofome

Banned
i will jump on it. I played Div one soccer over here and enjoy playing the game...not as big a fan of watching unless its the likes of a juventus or WC. used to like german and Italian soccer a lot...watched a little Dutch as well. Got into soccer b/c i have 1 kidney and couldnt play some other sports as i got bigger...but i really enjoyed it and playing in college was pretty fun. going to places like NCST and playing top 20 teams.

gonna join ya here

The Free beers made that win very enjoyable. The die hard supporters were a bit baffeled by the fact that we cheered goals by both teams.

pressitup

EOG Senior Member
On it myself. a win here makes my series play on the Wiz a little closer to cashing in.

GL

Press

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Agree with you on Wiz tonight Mofo......

They should come out running & gunning.......:+thumbs-2

hroberts

EOG Veteran
I like the Wizards tonight too!!!
they won the series 3-1 in the regular season, Washington is a good Home team. Clevland is not that good of a road team.:+thumbs-2 :cheers

Hache Man

I think Washington blowing what looked to be a 14 point lead at halftime, letting the Cavs get it all the way down to 8 in a matter of seconds, was more than likely the turning point against us.....

Cannon

Banned
Washington ML

Washington ML

When you see everyone on the RX and EOG on one side you have a best a 20% chance of winning. Why I bet the over in the second half when I am 12-6 for the post season I will never know. Wash second half sucked also. Some how Wiz just win the fvckin game by 1.

Hache Man

lmao..........Man oh man......

Does the NBA want Lebron to continue in the playoffs & carry their ratings or what........:rolleyes:

Cannon

Banned
This NBA is easy.......

This NBA is easy.......

Just find out when everone has the other side pound the dog on the ML for easy money. Well I knew I had no chance when I bet it.

hache with all due respect what are you talking about...should have been a foul on the last shot he hit as well...please dont try to put that one on the refs..
king james just prevailed.

Hache Man

It balanced out in late in the 4th KTB, but most of the game the fouls, mainly shooting fouls, were going ridiculously in Lebron & Cleveland's favor.

Cleveland deserved the win, but it's no secret the NBA is going to give them all the help they can to keep Lebron in the playoffs......

juice

EOG Senior Member
hache - you're right, the refereeing this game was a bit uneven.
they should just abolish travelling violations in the NBA, it's never called. Dribbling is not necessary anymore.

mofome

Banned
James jumped up and brought the ball back down on his 2nd to last shot and on his last shot he took 2 jump steps and a step before he shot and the one before that they called a foul on ruffin when james was not close to being touched. james rules in effect...