beautiful or gorgeous

roach23 said:
you have a small dick, or you cum in 10 seconds and feel embarassed...

Wait, those are BAD things? FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

mofome

Banned
MCP said:
lol roach... agree with your last paragraph... any guy sweating 4 sexual partners is not confident in what he has/does

actually...im very confident in everything....if i was too worried about it...i wouldnt admit everything and always be honest. im just open...so ...?

i dont like some things...oh well

mofome said:
like i am with my friends...rip eachother all day long and just laugh. noto many people seem to do it like that anymore...

:cheers

Geez, I didn't know there was any other way.

No offense mofome, but you really shouldn't be surprised/offended by the comments made about this girl. Of course you're gonna get ragged on if you post that kinda shit on here, just like I'm sure your friends would rag on you if you said that kinda shit to them. She could be a great girl, no doubt, but if you go on about how amazing a girl is and all that shit, you're gonna get made fun of. All for laughs, take it for what it's worth.

And do you really care what a bunch of guys on the internet think about your girlfriend? Seriously. Relax.

mofome

Banned
SkinsRaj28 said:
No offense mofome, but you really shouldn't be surprised/offended by the comments made about this girl. Of course you're gonna get ragged on if you post that kinda shit on here, just like I'm sure your friends would rag on you if you said that kinda shit to them. She could be a great girl, no doubt, but if you go on about how amazing a girl is and all that shit, you're gonna get made fun of. All for laughs, take it for what it's worth.

And do you really care what a bunch of guys on the internet think about your girlfriend? Seriously. Relax.

i have no idea hat u are talking about. im not offended by anything said about her. no one really said anything bad...

the comments by roach i replied to, which had nothing to do with her. and im always relax kiddie. dont worry so much

MCP

oh so she is one of those "virgins" who lets her boyfriend in her pants... I mean how would you know ?

kinda like those vegetarians that eat dairy products

roach23

Banned
mofome said:
all of what shit i say? im just a man little roach. ive gotten more head in my life than uve dreamed of kiddie..ive grown past that and i tend to think that ladies who fuck easily half self esteem issues and i just dont feel like banging out ladies like that. im not a stupid fuck who builds his confidence up, in his own mind, by bragging about fucking girls. I respect people more than that. its just me....its Much easier to post on a public forum and act all big time like u are "trying" to do....but unlike u im proud to be who i am and could care less if people think its not cool to bang every chick. i can get more girls than u...if that makes ya feel any better. ive won awards, ive dated plenty, i dont lack the confidence that u obviously do. and, as i said, ive been with girls that have been with more guys...just afterwards, when i found out how many they had been with...i wasnt a big fan. i cant hlep it...it eats me up...dont like it. and i care that a lady respect herself enough not to have some dude dump cum in her...to me thats a good quality. then again, u clearly dont value "class", as its not an option for u to date anyone that has any. :)

as for the dick or cum in 10 seconds....look dr phil...u dont know anything about people...u just know what u think sounds cool. as far as "size", thats not a problem...tho u seem concerned...and i can go a long as i want...its an emotional kind thing for me bud. means a lot

sorry big man!

LMAO

ur silly....ur like a little kid.

:)

for your numbchuck skills?

you crack me up dude.

mofome

Banned
MCP said:
oh so she is one of those "virgins" who lets her boyfriend in her pants... I mean how would you know ?

kinda like those vegetarians that eat dairy products

i am not going into details. thats more up roach's alley. the big timer on board. the Manly roach!

LOL!!

she has not had sex, and wont with me....not for a long while. and i like that about her.

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
for your numbchuck skills?

you crack me up dude.

na just awards....like at sr banquet and in College...little fun things. but clearly nothing u would be in the running for. the good news....u have caused me to choke on my glass of water after reading all your "macho" bs. calling a man a pansie and acting like u could get more girls with your ugly mug than i could if i walked backwards, bent over, and put sunglasses on my ass. stop lying to yourself boi

mofome said:
she has not had sex, and wont with me....not for a long while. and i like that about her.

MO

I had to cut in, this last statment by you just doesn't make any sence, this relationship is too friendly to me. What you mean no sex? how long you've been dating?

mofome

Banned
BreakTheBank said:
MO

I had to cut in, this last statment by you just doesn't make any sence, this relationship is too friendly to me. What you mean no sex? how long you've been dating?

lol not too long. but she wants to wait....she has since before she knew me and thats one of the many things i like about her. neither one of us are dying...there is time for that

and BTB, u are always welcome to cut in...you're a good dude

mofome

Banned
playersonly69 said:
Could butt-fucking ugly be a choice please??

now there is someone who has an opinion i care about. clearly she is not ugly and u would never show urself or anyone u have been within 20 feet of.

:+wink-2+

MO threads are attracting traffic, got to ADMIT THAT.

MO don't wait too long, sex IS important in a healthy relationship.

She might be holding back since you said she is a virgin<---(maybe I miss read), but you know better. Teach her the ropes

mofome

Banned
BreakTheBank said:
MO threads are attracting traffic, got to ADMIT THAT.

MO don't wait too long, sex IS important in a healthy relationship.

She might be holding back since you said she is a virgin<---(maybe I miss read), but you know better. Teach her the ropes

yes "sex" is important in a relationship...just nto a huge deal to me right now. i would rather be with her and just have fun and all then "bang" anyone else. just me.....she hasnt had sex and im not gonna force that on her....its just not something thats important right now. we can do other things....she is the best girl ive ever known...im happy as can be. much happier than many here who claim to be getting laid each night

mofome

Banned
its hard to see why roach would be so tough and make that silly picture degrading someones gf and someone who has class. roach wouldnt show his own picture or a gf if he had one. always easy to make little jokes when ur hiding. unlike u, im very happy to be me. and proud of my girl.

not like i couldnt have that avatar removed in 2 seconds

roach23

Banned
mofome said:
its hard to see why roach would be so tough and make that silly picture degrading someones gf and someone who has class. roach wouldnt show his own picture or a gf if he had one. always easy to make little jokes when ur hiding. unlike u, im very happy to be me. and proud of my girl.

not like i couldnt have that avatar removed in 2 seconds

my avatar is the reason i would never post a pic of my girl up on the net. but if you ever wanna meet and see her or how much rock muscle i am we can meet up in DC. She's starting grad school there this fall.

i'll take the avatar down in a lil bit. just wanted to bust you balls.

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
my avatar is the reason i would never post a pic of my girl up on the net. but if you ever wanna meet and see her or how much rock muscle i am we can meet up in DC. She's starting grad school there this fall.

i'll take the avatar down in a lil bit. just wanted to bust you balls.

lol...ur avatar is what? lol no one else was doing something that dumb...just u. u think ur a big man...ur talk. U couldnt get any girl that i wanted, u dont have sex with as many girls (clean girls) as u care to make it seem, and its just not a great thing if u have. its not hard man...i have many more chances in my life to "fuck" good looking women than u will ever have. ur scared to be a man so u hide behind dimwitted jokes and "macho" message board talk b/c u think u sound cool. ur nobody. U will take it down? oooh wow...i can take it down. but ur the one sweating me and degrading a sweet girl...that makes u feel good...hell, carry on. my self esteem isnt low. yours is non-existant

Talking shit online to people of which you actually know nothing about might be the most retarded shit ever.

Having said that, lets everybody shut the fuck up and turn on TNT to watch Rocky IV. Too bad Apollo already got killed.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
SkinsRaj28 said:
Talking shit online to people of which you actually know nothing about might be the most retarded shit ever.

Having said that, lets everybody shut the fuck up and turn on TNT to watch Rocky IV. Too bad Apollo already got killed.

LOL

MCP said:
yes, she does.. her and I have a secret code... almost divinci code like.. she tells me when mofo is gone and whether or not I need to bring the condoms

but dont tell him that

funny.......

Mofo,she is very sweet looking more than anything.......she's a girl I'd marry,not take home and fuk on my kitchen table.....

which is good I guess......the best is when a girl that looks sweet and inocent suprises you by spitting on your cock:gocubs:

mofome

Banned
SkinsRaj28 said:

it was talked to me...so i replied. u are talking shit it seems. :+clueless

lol easy does it there killa...i am a man and can handle myself and enjoy replying to all kinds of people. what seems like a big deal to u....is not to me. he has that avatar up....what did say about it...nothin. im chill young boi

relax

mofome

Banned
Blacklab said:
funny.......

Mofo,she is very sweet looking more than anything.......she's a girl I'd marry,not take home and fuk on my kitchen table.....

which is good I guess......the best is when a girl that looks sweet and inocent suprises you by spitting on your cock:gocubs:

haah man i used to love just gettin off on a girls face...used to do it all day for fun...was addicted. but i had to grow past that man....i dont want to marry a girl thats Ever had some other duded nut on her face. noooooooo sr. and i dont need to fuck some girl on my kitchen table b/c i would rather play checkers or somethng stupid and be with this girl than fuck any person in the world. famous as can be...dont care.

mofo, you can't be getting mad and talking smack to some dude just because he's busting your balls. You're starting to sound pretty insecure and getting way defensive.

As many people have seen this thread, she's likely been jerked to at least twice by now. Nothing good was gonna come out of this, other than a bit of entertainment for the rest of us.

I know this, I can't wait for the bash, when we get everyone together and get some drinks in us!!!

mofome

Banned
shortbus said:
mofo, you can't be getting mad and talking smack to some dude just because he's busting your balls. You're starting to sound pretty insecure and getting way defensive.

As many people have seen this thread, she's likely been jerked to at least twice by now. Nothing good was gonna come out of this, other than a bit of entertainment for the rest of us.

I know this, I can't wait for the bash, when we get everyone together and get some drinks in us!!!

what u mean...im just comin at the kid that called me, a grown man, a pansie. i mean im truthful...if i was insecure i would tell the people here i bang her all day and ladi da. but..im perfectly secure and Love our relationship...seems obvious. but if someone is gonna post all that to me ...im coming back. believe it boi

just part of being me. not a big deal to me...i like it

go toe to toe with someone and see what u come up with....pretty fun. and i can put pics of myself, my girl...give u anything u want and u give me nothing...and all that ammo i give u aint gonna be enough.

all in fun SB. relax....take a pill brotha

beside...maybe roach will bring his prize lady to the bash and talk infront of her as he posts here. im the same man no matter what...i respect the hell out of my girl....and i dont say things for people to think its cooooooool. I already know its cool b/c i said it is. respect, boys

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
roach23 said:
you're either a homo, a virgin, or all of the shit you say is just schtick....

I don't know a single heterosexual guy in their 20's who doesn't like banging, getting head, and whatever else.

And who gives a shit if a girl is a virgin or not? The virgins ive had sex with...the sex fucking sucked. I'd rather have good sex. And there are chicks out there who do fuck yet arent sluts.

As for dumping a girl because she's been with 4 dudes..

Quit being a pansy.

he makes many valid points here.. a girl that has been with 4 guys is very common to say the least

probably many more..