Saturday Bases.....(122-123, +20.38 units, ytd...)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Gonna go ahead and post tomorrows games now, and get it out of the way....this way the people that are "afraid to check thier account balances" because of me, wont have to wait around to see how i am going to BANKRUPT them tomorrow by losing a whopping 1.89 units.....I really dont know how many more ways i can say that i play games based on value...there are gonna be winning days, losing days, its in the LONG RUN that i plan for us to be ahead....the end of the season.....thats my goal every year...i CANNOT win every day, I AM SORRY....I cant do it.....Maybe someone else can, I CAN'T....

Considering some of the ways we have lost big leads and big games this year, compared to the much fewer times that we have rallied big, or gotten a huge break to win, i am PRETTY DAMN happy to be up 20+ units already.....i'm not dissappointed in that at all.....If that is dissappointing to anyone reading this, i apologize, and please, follow someone else who is better, and make money faster.....I am sure there are plenty out there who can get you rich by the end of the weekend....BUT NOT ME.....

To the rest, and the loyal, good luck guys, lets get em on Saturday...

Mets (+107).........2 units (I like Hudson, but Braves bullpen is depleted after tonight...worse than Mets....and Mets had better/deeper bullpen to start with....The smashing parade of lefties that the Mets can trot out can give Hudson trouble i think)

StLouis (-128)......2 units (You have an ace, going against a strong lineup, and a #2 starter going against a weak lineup, i like the chances with Mulder here, with the much better team...)

Ariz/Cincy under 9.5 (+104).....2 units (This is an "alternate" runline, as i REALLY LIKE the under in this game, and didnt like the juice on the 10.5, i sold down to 9.5 at Pinny for (+) money........

Dodgers (-146)......1 unit (Havent played the Dodgers too much this year, but the one pitcher that has impressed me is Penny, and think he can keep this scoring low enough for the Dodger offense to get a few runs)

LAA/Tor over 9.5 (+110)......2 units (Toronto hitting real well right now, and i dont care too much for Lilly, he should give up a few....sets up for a nice over in this one..)

Detroit (-120).......2 units (Bonderman pitching real well this year...Young Baker for Minny should struggle against this lineup, not to mention that Minny scored 6 runs on Friday, thats a week's worth already for them.....)

Cleveland (-114)......3 units (Cleveland bats are simply on fire right now, and that shouldnt change too much against Piniero.....Lee has "lights out" stuff, if he can put it together, as he has been inconsistant this year...However, the weak Seattle lineup might be just what he's looking for.....even if he gives up 3-4 runs, that should be just fine with the Indians bats right now....

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
Shake em off bucs you're doing well. 20 units after a month of the season = 100 units for the year.

Not to mention, we've gotten a lot more bad luck than good which should even out by getting the luck to swing our way later in the season which should put your expected units over that!

BOL tomorrow :cheers:

Thanks for the early post with Saturday's games. Don't worry about how tonight went. Losing a couple of units is nothing. Let's roll!

Cannon

Banned
Bucks hope you did not take it personal.

Bucks hope you did not take it personal.

I guess I am still upset for following Chop and a few others all the way to the bottom because I was told he was the best at the RX. Being a somewhat experienced gambler for the most part I should have done the smart thing and got off him and not wasted another 20+ units. I am not burried by any means and usually as MOMAN knows I for the most part just bet my own stuff like I have last 20+ years. I guess I thought you could find a handful of cappers to follow in bases put them together and make a profit. I think I will just stick to baskets doing fine in that and fade some of those guys at the RX tracker thread who are struggling so far. Never intended to offend you in any way. I thought you were having a bad night but I had a few plays from a couple of other cappers on here that did not do well tonight. Your -2 units with that many games was not a bad night. l Lost about 10 more units that were not yours. Best of Luck this weekend.

Cannon

mofome

Banned
shit bucs goes from 2 rep power to 10 in one day! mods are a crazy bunch!

:cheers

lol

gl bucsman

:+expressi

dirty

EOG Master
mofome said:
shit bucs goes from 2 rep power to 10 in one day! mods are a crazy bunch!

:cheers

lol

gl bucsman

:+expressi

There was a Glitch in the System....Shortbus stated in his Rep points thread all Mods should be at 10 to start with....Hell I went from a 20 Rep Power down to 10 when the System Glitch was fixed......Look at the rest of the Mods...they are all 10's it had nothing to do with Bucs or anyone else....the Glitch was finally found more than Likely....

Good Luck today Bucs.....Cannon means no harm....he just wears his heart on his sleeve sometimes.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
gl bucs do not even worry about it:+thumbs-2 Last night if the astros wouldn't have blown it we would have been sitting pretty........and 1 more thing......do not think that you have to prove yourself to some of the bashers.....you are not twisting there arm and making them play your'e plays......don't worry bout them....gl today hope we have some winnahs!:cheers

Superman

EOG Senior Member
After all the games were finished last night I couldn't believe we only lost 1.89 units. It felt like we lost the whole bankroll. So not the end of the world, considering how the games played out.

The loyals ones know baseball is a marathon and not a get rich quick scheme. We appreciate your work and know you "see" the games better than we can. Of course you can't win everyday. If so we'd all quit our day jobs and just gamble!!

Thanks for posting early.

mofome

Banned
dirty said:
There was a Glitch in the System....Shortbus stated in his Rep points thread all Mods should be at 10 to start with....Hell I went from a 20 Rep Power down to 10 when the System Glitch was fixed......Look at the rest of the Mods...they are all 10's it had nothing to do with Bucs or anyone else....the Glitch was finally found more than Likely....

Good Luck today Bucs.....Cannon means no harm....he just wears his heart on his sleeve sometimes.

who cares what short bus says. i own him. i saw no such thread anyway. how do people get 2 green boxes? seems pretty prestigious.
:smokesmal

bucs cheated. u earn ur points nucca!!!!!!!!

:+whipping

Still showing a very nice profit on the year Bucs. Keep up the good work. There are alot of us out here who really appreciate all that you do.

:+textinbo:+textinbo:+textinbo:+textinbo:+textinbo

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
bucs when i post in your thread and im bitching its about the game or a player on the team we bet on...i never say anything bad about the picks you make or shit like that..

you need to not take anything people say personally we are just bitching about the players and the game thats alll....not the bucsman.

lets have a great saturday

Bucsfan67 said:
I CANNOT win every day, I AM SORRY....I cant do it.....Maybe someone else can, I CAN'T....

Quit crying bucky. You have more cob gobblers than any one poster in the history of gambling forums.

You get paid to post here, deal with it.

Best of luck and :+textinbo

-K1

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated
stop your pissing and moaning and pick some winners.:smokesmal

BB
Bucsfan67 said:
Gonna go ahead and post tomorrows games now, and get it out of the way....this way the people that are "afraid to check thier account balances" because of me, wont have to wait around to see how i am going to BANKRUPT them tomorrow by losing a whopping 1.89 units.....I really dont know how many more ways i can say that i play games based on value...there are gonna be winning days, losing days, its in the LONG RUN that i plan for us to be ahead....the end of the season.....thats my goal every year...i CANNOT win every day, I AM SORRY....I cant do it.....Maybe someone else can, I CAN'T....

Considering some of the ways we have lost big leads and big games this year, compared to the much fewer times that we have rallied big, or gotten a huge break to win, i am PRETTY DAMN happy to be up 20+ units already.....i'm not dissappointed in that at all.....If that is dissappointing to anyone reading this, i apologize, and please, follow someone else who is better, and make money faster.....I am sure there are plenty out there who can get you rich by the end of the weekend....BUT NOT ME.....

To the rest, and the loyal, good luck guys, lets get em on Saturday...

Mets (+107).........2 units (I like Hudson, but Braves bullpen is depleted after tonight...worse than Mets....and Mets had better/deeper bullpen to start with....The smashing parade of lefties that the Mets can trot out can give Hudson trouble i think)

StLouis (-128)......2 units (You have an ace, going against a strong lineup, and a #2 starter going against a weak lineup, i like the chances with Mulder here, with the much better team...)

Ariz/Cincy under 9.5 (+104).....2 units (This is an "alternate" runline, as i REALLY LIKE the under in this game, and didnt like the juice on the 10.5, i sold down to 9.5 at Pinny for (+) money........

Dodgers (-146)......1 unit (Havent played the Dodgers too much this year, but the one pitcher that has impressed me is Penny, and think he can keep this scoring low enough for the Dodger offense to get a few runs)

LAA/Tor over 9.5 (+110)......2 units (Toronto hitting real well right now, and i dont care too much for Lilly, he should give up a few....sets up for a nice over in this one..)

Detroit (-120).......2 units (Bonderman pitching real well this year...Young Baker for Minny should struggle against this lineup, not to mention that Minny scored 6 runs on Friday, thats a week's worth already for them.....)

Cleveland (-114)......3 units (Cleveland bats are simply on fire right now, and that shouldnt change too much against Piniero.....Lee has "lights out" stuff, if he can put it together, as he has been inconsistant this year...However, the weak Seattle lineup might be just what he's looking for.....even if he gives up 3-4 runs, that should be just fine with the Indians bats right now....

Woody

EOG Veteran
Hey Bucsfan, DLTBGYD (don't let the bastar** grind you down). You don't visit them personally with an offer they can't refuse!

Some people are like politicians, when things go wrong the blame always lies elsewhere.

You're right about Houston being dissappointing last night but there are still plenty of games to go and plenty of opportunities.

GL today.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
Amazing two cappers against each other on a total. Bucs has 2 units on Tor/LAA over 9.5, and Culver has the opposite.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Anyone who jumped on the Cincy/Ariz under last night when i posted it, has a nice scalp now....

As when i posted last night the o/u for the game was 10.5 , under was (-136).....i wasnt gonna pay that juice, and liked a real low scoring game anyway, so i bought down at Pinny to under 9.5 (+104)....

Now today, the line has moved to 9.5 and the under is (-126), the over is (+116)........

Thats pretty nice...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Conversely, NY Mets, and Stl, have moved against us, and u can get a little better line on those games this am...

Detroit has remained almost exact same, and Cleveland and Dodgers lines have moved with us

mofome

Banned
stuckinvegas said:
Amazing two cappers against each other on a total. Bucs has 2 units on Tor/LAA over 9.5, and Culver has the opposite.

who gives a rats nuts what culver has

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Oh man Zambrano is out of the game already. He ran off the field after striking out A. Jones like it was the 3rd out. So now Darren Oliver is in because he's the only guy out of the bullpen that didn't pitch last night. :surprised:

Caliente

Banned
Did you look at the Angels line up before placing this bet, if you even bet it, or do you just post picks before seeing line ups?

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
Superman said:
Oh man Zambrano is out of the game already. He ran off the field after striking out A. Jones like it was the 3rd out. So now Darren Oliver is in because he's the only guy out of the bullpen that didn't pitch last night. :surprised:
I THINK HE HAD TO TAKE A SHIT

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
the fish just went yard. 1-0 angels. We need a breakout inning. Caliente he bet the game at 1am there was no lineup yet. I dont think he would have bet the over if he would have seen the angels lineup today but you have to figure those lefties would be out

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Caliente said:
Did you look at the Angels line up before placing this bet, if you even bet it, or do you just post picks before seeing line ups?

I guess the better question would be DID U LOOK AT THE LINEUPS before making the bet?

I play what i want to play, and will continue to do so.....

Feel free to stay out of my threads if my picks bother you so much...im sure you have some other posters to stalk like always, or possibly some polygraphs to take to prove how "honest" you are...

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Excellent insight on the Mets game. Followed just like you thought. Please Billy Wagner do your job today. :yikess