Saturday Bases.....(122-123, +20.38 units, ytd...)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
nsane said:
bucky=ultra sensitive! good luck to you today

Yeah, thats me...

I run around bashing people every chance i get........i go into their threads and make fun of them, call them names, and laugh when they lose, yeah thats me.....

I should be more accepting of it, after all i deserve it, god knows...

mofome

Banned
u LOVE your attention. deal with it succa

u get 4724204723 complients no matter how u do...and u still cry. oh the people of this world

:+clueless :+whipping

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
mofome said:

u get 4724204723 complients no matter how u do...and u still cry. oh the people of this world

yeah, whatever..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Milwaukee said:
Mets win......:+wink-2+

1:1 today......and the day/night is long bucs.....:smokesmal

Yeah, damn that even got scary at the end......but finally a bullpen that got a SAVE for us.....

lets hope that bodes well for tonight..

Bucs:
I keep up with you always but heres a little advice.The bashers do not go away they thrive on this.You followers and well wishers and you know who they are do not need to defend you or your picks.You do not need to defend yourself or your picks.Ignore the idiots,Cap the games and get the money when the season ends.If someone wants to get rich quick,rob a bank,send it to a book and bet it all on a 200 plus dog 2 team parlay.

mofome

Banned
billsfan142 said:
leave the comedy to the professionals....

your material needs alot of work

:+clueless

no i doesnt.u couldnt have done better. the tru comedy was in his reply.

u know not of comedy young kid

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
mofome said:
no i doesnt.u couldnt have done better. the tru comedy was in his reply.

u know not of comedy young kid

no i doesnt and tru comedy.........you need some serious spelling and grammar classes.....stop wasting your money gambling and spend it on an education...

u know nothing about me...calling me a young kid is not an insult and my age its a compliment.

mofome

Banned
billsfan142 said:
no i doesnt and tru comedy.........you need some serious spelling and grammar classes.....stop wasting your money gambling and spend it on an education...

u know nothing about me...calling me a young kid is not an insult and my age its a compliment.

i havent slept in 3 days....my grammar may be off today on this fine literary outlet we have here. but i can spell the word "true" however i want to. thats no mistake little lady. but...since u chose to go with grammar and u are speaking with someone who happens to be much brighter than u...i will point out something funny in your dimwitted and critical post.

you see this here, "calling me a young kid is not an insult and my age its a compliment", that doesnt make any sense. well, not in english anyway. its too funny for u to make a comment on something and then, in only 20 words, not even be able to complete a post without the very same errors in which u were typing to point out about someone else. U know what we call that? we call that irony. :)

I dont "waste" money gambling as u do. instead, i win. u should try it.

:cheers

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
yeah crack and crystal meth will do that to you , you should lay off the drugs so you can take a nap.

thanks for the compliment

you are my hero, take care

mofome said:

At ease Soldier.

Bucs is on the home team.

mofome

Banned
billsfan142 said:
yeah crack and crystal meth will do that to you , you should lay off the drugs so you can take a nap.

thanks for the compliment

you are my hero, take care

well i showed u who is the superior b/w u and i, and it aint u. im too bright for u...

get an education and a personality. i will pay for one. lets get u headed in a new direction

ur my little cutie pie.

:kiss

mofome

Banned
Jimmy Hoffa said:
At ease Soldier.

Bucs is on the home team.

ok deal. he cries a lot tho when he is paid and gets 40000 compliments per anything negative. whaaaaaaaaa

:+crying-5

nsane

EOG Enthusiast
ive got to agree with mofo,bucsfan is being very childish lately,,actin like a spoiled brat.

nsane said:
ive got to agree with mofo,bucsfan is being very childish lately,,actin like a spoiled brat.

Ya know I was gonna edit a bit but I think I will just say welcome and lets show some respect......Bucs is a great Mod and friend. You show a better record and I will be glad to have a look.

My Name is Glaken
glaken@eog.com

nsane said:

Why always in the middle of the night? .....I am watching children.

mofome

Banned
this is the dump glaken. watch all u want...anything goes!!!!!!!!!!

now...do i want to make some more comments on what i really think?

yes.

will I?

fuck no i listen to glak and pete