panther

EOG Dedicated
devil

devil

thanks for asking

but its fucked up just like everything else the last couple months

if this dark cloud dont move on soon I hope a bolt come out of it

panther

Cats have 9 lives Panther, there's plenty more still left in you.

Take another look at that EOG banner from Vegas, warm feelings behind every signature.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Panther it's GREAT to see you posting again.

Everyrone has asked about you.

We value your input, are you gonna stick around this time? :)

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..panther:

you are absolutely the best..!!!

you are a survivor; and have seen dark days before,...!!

you gotta keep going; and consider that you may need assessment for bipolar depression; as you may have been self-medicating for years...

not meant negatively; not at all....

just an idea...

gl

:rolleyes:

panther

EOG Dedicated
jimmy

jimmy

thanks

right here on the wall

general

been at least 20 years sence I have been jambed up like this

hope you'all have a great day

panther

Panther, you're the man. You'll be back. Mama always told me, "If you're going to be a gambler, Son it's a long hard road. And try not to take many away favorites."

Locinos

EOG Member
Panther..

Panther..

It happens to the best of us. Just be strong and think of something positive for the future.

I'm not a Church going guy, but I believe in GOD. When things start going bad (not gambling related), I go to church as much as possible.

Good luck with everything.

hroberts

EOG Veteran
Panther, I am sorry to hear about the bad times. I hope everything will turn for the good. :+thumbs-2
:cheers

Not to bust chops, but

discussed - verb - past tense - to examine by means of argument, to talk or write about.

Buddy, I think you ment disgusted - noun - a strong feeling of dislike, finding a thing (your present circumstances maybe???) very unpleasant or against one's principles.

For example. We DISCUSSED your loan application and we were DISGUSTED by your FICO score, so I am afraid you will have to look elsewhere for your credit needs.

Class dismissed.

Wait, a better example. With my buddies, I DISCUSSED taking the over in the Phillie/SF game, and I am DISGUSTED the Giants loaded the bases and did not score.

Grammar usually doesn't bother me, but it blew the rhyme. Busted rhymes with disgusted not discussed.

Yeah, if memory serves, I couldn't poke her so I just munched her box. Its been years, and I haven't been able to get the taste of raw fish out of my mouth. No need for a sushi bar for me, I can just lick the inside of my cheek, and I'm there. Before you go there, remember, I WAS FIRST. :D