beautiful or gorgeous

mofome

Banned
kidslick said:
he makes many valid points here.. a girl that has been with 4 guys is very common to say the least

probably many more..

no he doesnt. and i know that most girls have been with over 4 guys.....i just prefer to date someone that views sex as a little more meaningful. certainly dont want to date anything roach has put his dick in. yikes.

morals, unlike many people here, matter to me. so i like a classy young woman who is fun, beautiful, and has everything i want. if u talk about all this sex...its likely u arent actually getting much. MCP is an honest guy....but roach? come on now...hes a good shit but he runs his yap and doesnt know anything. 0 people come on here and talk up their gf or refuse to degrade women 10 times a day....and its fun to talk with the guys and we've all shared those experiences, well not SB, but most of us. and thats cool....but i am not gonna talk about my girl that way and i happen to like that she wants to wait....99% of the girls fuck and have one night stands at some point....i dont want that. i like the 1%....you gent enjoy the others. i dont settle...so im sorry if bragging about bangouts isnt high on my list for making me feel manly. I feel good taking up for my gf...shes an angel to me and thats that

:+wink-2+

i be a very happy young man

:cheers

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
i be a very happy young man

well that's all that fukkin matters right ????

but i do think it is in poor taste to bring this up in a gambling forum agreed ??

look at some of these responses. some of these posters can be posting from rikers as far as we know:+clueless:+clueless

i am also a generation older than you , what the fukk do i know..lol

mofome said:
what u mean...im just comin at the kid that called me, a grown man, a pansie. i mean im truthful...if i was insecure i would tell the people here i bang her all day and ladi da. but..im perfectly secure and Love our relationship...seems obvious. but if someone is gonna post all that to me ...im coming back. believe it boi

just part of being me. not a big deal to me...i like it

go toe to toe with someone and see what u come up with....pretty fun. and i can put pics of myself, my girl...give u anything u want and u give me nothing...and all that ammo i give u aint gonna be enough.

all in fun SB. relax....take a pill brotha

beside...maybe roach will bring his prize lady to the bash and talk infront of her as he posts here. im the same man no matter what...i respect the hell out of my girl....and i dont say things for people to think its cooooooool. I already know its cool b/c i said it is. respect, boys

no need for me to take a pill. I already have one in me. This thread doesn't affect me at all. Just giving my opinion.

You didn't brag about banging her, you are right. But you did about a ton of others and your ability to get some or whatever. That's what I was referring to. No need to spout all that nonsense, especially if you're secure in yourself.

I'm just sitting here laughing my ass off at this thread.

It's almost like going somewhere and people watching. I love people watching.

mofome

Banned
kidslick said:
well that's all that fukkin matters right ????

but i do think it is in poor taste to bring this up in a gambling forum agreed ??

look at some of these responses. some of these posters can be posting from rikers as far as we know:+clueless:+clueless

i am also a generation older than you , what the fukk do i know..lol

eh i just see all these HOT ro NOT threads and i havent slept in 3 days and i just wanted to brag about the girl i care about....so it took off...

lol

mofome

Banned
shortbus said:
no need for me to take a pill. I already have one in me. This thread doesn't affect me at all. Just giving my opinion.

You didn't brag about banging her, you are right. But you did about a ton of others and your ability to get some or whatever. That's what I was referring to. No need to spout all that nonsense, especially if you're secure in yourself.

I'm just sitting here laughing my ass off at this thread.

It's almost like going somewhere and people watching. I love people watching.

na but thats just b/w roach and i that i said that. i mean i gotta put a young fella in his place...i cant believe people think i wouldnt respond to my old Friend roach when he spouts off like that. i mean he was trying to lay it down to me and i gave him some truth. all in fun

i didnt brag about "banging" a lot of others and i didnt say i have had sex with a lot of people, nor that i would like to

stop actin-uh-foo!

roach23

Banned
Thanks for laying it down to me. and i'm your elder son.

i never spouted off about banging mad chicks. go back and check. in fact if you go back..you're the only one who started talking about how you've banged more chicks than everyone and whatever else. i told you that dating a virgin isn't all htat like you're hyping it up. and i was busting your balls because any fool who posts up pics of his girl making threads about how she's great desereves to get his balls busted.

but you're right...if you see me in front of my girl, you won't see me spouting off about banging chicks in their ass and whatever else. i'm quite respectful in person. but this is the internet and i can be as outlandish as i want.

College Fan

EOG Member
mofome said:
eh i just see all these HOT ro NOT threads and i havent slept in 3 days and i just wanted to brag about the girl i care about....so it took off...

lol

A little crystal meth, eh??? lol

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
Thanks for laying it down to me. and i'm your elder son.

i never spouted off about banging mad chicks. go back and check. in fact if you go back..you're the only one who started talking about how you've banged more chicks than everyone and whatever else. i told you that dating a virgin isn't all htat like you're hyping it up. and i was busting your balls because any fool who posts up pics of his girl making threads about how she's great desereves to get his balls busted.

but you're right...if you see me in front of my girl, you won't see me spouting off about banging chicks in their ass and whatever else. i'm quite respectful in person. but this is the internet and i can be as outlandish as i want.

awww roachie....your my prized pupil...where did i go wrong. u didnt do what?
I don't know a single heterosexual guy in their 20's who doesn't like banging, getting head, and whatever else. i never said i dont like those things...of course i do. they just arent nearly as important, to me, as being with the girl i want to be with. i can wait.

And who gives a shit if a girl is a virgin or not? The virgins ive had sex with...the sex fucking sucked. I'd rather have good sex. And there are chicks out there who do fuck yet arent sluts. seemingly very proud to point out that u have had sex with multiple "virgins" seems important to u that everyone knows (thinks) u have had a lot of sex with many types of women.

As for dumping a girl because she's been with 4 dudes...either the chick was 18 and had been with 4 dudes (i guess that's slutty), you have a small dick, or you cum in 10 seconds and feel embarassed...those are probably the reasons you wanna be with a virgin. those are just cop outs since im not like u in this respect and value the act of "sex" slightly differently than u do at this point in your life. you will grow up.

Quit being a pansy. this is just foolish. :)

" in fact if you go back..you're the only one who started talking about how you've banged more chicks than everyone and whatever else." i never said any such thing....fiction can be fun, cant it roach.

"i told you that dating a virgin isn't all htat like you're hyping it up." what are you talking about??? i didnt hype anything up. sex came up in the thread and i reluctantly stated she is a V...not even spelling out the word. i didnt hype anything. i just respect that and its something i like. i just dont like the idea of other cocks having been inside of my wife...i dont want her to have swallowed the cum of some guy she doesnt know, to have fucked some guy b/c she got drunk and doesnt remember his name.....its not a big deal to anyone here....but i dont like it. im mo, nice to meet u

:+waving-5

all i have done is post respectfully about my girl and replied honestly to people. no big deal....u go put ur cock in some ass holes and enjoy. ur only one step away

:+wink-2+

mofome

Banned
College Fan said:
A little crystal meth, eh??? lol

ive got a few things runnin through me....as usual. but without being on anything at all...i cant sleep....ive stayed up for a week straight b/c i didnt have my meds. now thats a weird feeling....try it sometimes and see how weird things seem

lol

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
i would say

Beautiful

but it appears she is a cool person to hang out with - which does tend to make her even more appealing

if the bar was packed - she still looks like someone guys would be interested in approaching

The Devil

EOG Master
I find it hard to make comments about another guys girlfriend,,,,

That said its hard to judge from a head shot picture......she could weigh 80 lbs or 200 under that chin.....

gotta chime in on 2 things,because,I may be in the minority here,but think mofo is a good guy......definetly has very good qualities.....

BUT.........

just some advice.....why leave yourself open and start threads like this.....they can really go nowhere.....

#1-do you think she's proud that you posted her pic on a fukin gambling site with perverted guys,who 80% have never banged a girl that good,but are prolly jerking 1 off to her at night

#2-what does it accomplish for you.....if guys think she looks good,they will post about eating her out,and fuking her doggy.....if they think she is ugly,they will call her so,and call you a fuktard for thinking she is good.....

it's a fukin lose.lose buddy.......you're not a stupid guy,and obviously those reading and seeing your pic(if it really is you)know you're not butt ugly,and can prolly fuk who you want.....if you are self assured,then keep her pic,your pic,your mothers and fathers pic,and your vikings
\qb coaches uncles pic to yourself........

who really gives a fuk what people on this board think about your looks,and your girl.....leave that to the friends in your life,and the posters you may actually 1 day meet......

I can understand you are proud to have such a great girl,just handle it different bud......Mofo,you're a good guy,I can tell,don't start threads that you know are gonna go nowhere good fast......

I'm 29,175 lbs.......6% bodyfat year round,3 % when I wanna diet and look good for june-july-august.....I'm not a bad looking guy.,and fuk good looking girls.......

Yet,I won't post my pic,the girls I fuk,my penis size (9inches:+wink-2+ )

on a fukin gambling forum.......

hope you come train here in montreal with your girl this summer.....I'm knock some sense into you man....

post some fukin winners and shut the fuk up......let the rest sort itself out

mofome

Banned
The Devil said:
I find it hard to make comments about another guys girlfriend,,,,

That said its hard to judge from a head shot picture......she could weigh 80 lbs or 200 under that chin.....

well she is only 5-3 and she runs track all the time. shes fit.

mofome

Banned
JTGAMBLE said:
hey mo do you get sick when you go off your meds cold turkey

na...sometimes my hands will shake a bit...but thats for many reasons. i got some nerve damage from fights and my meds and whatever i put in my body make some things harder....typing right now its real easy lol. but i dont get sic really ever. but i will tell u one thing...i would rather be cut than have a bad headache...aint shit worse man. some of my meds actually make me hungry which is annoying.

mofome

Banned
Lab, great post. but ive been up for over 3 days and some things just arent making as much sense as they do typically. lol

and she luvs that i use her photo as my icon...she thinks it means im proud of her, which i am.

whats the "if its really u" LOL...this board is amazing sometimes. i cant even post my own pictures or say i like tuna without someone saying "if u really like tuna" thats just mo. i wouldnt post some drunk guy and say thats me. lol im chilling with my college roomate. and on my myspace there are comments from people that know me....so u know its the real mofo.

uncle kevin...my great friend. we can email him some thoughts. we talked about the draft for about 15 hours the week of and after the draft. as for my pic...someone asked me to put it up...im not gonna say na. i mean who cares...its just me.

my fav part..."shut the fuk up" LOL

good ole lab tellin it as he sees it. good man my friend

mofome said:
Lab, great post. but ive been up for over 3 days and some things just arent making as much sense as they do typically. lol

and she luvs that i use her photo as my icon...she thinks it means im proud of her, which i am.

whats the "if its really u" LOL...this board is amazing sometimes. i cant even post my own pictures or say i like tuna without someone saying "if u really like tuna" thats just mo. i wouldnt post some drunk guy and say thats me. lol im chilling with my college roomate. and on my myspace there are comments from people that know me....so u know its the real mofo.

uncle kevin...my great friend. we can email him some thoughts. we talked about the draft for about 15 hours the week of and after the draft. as for my pic...someone asked me to put it up...im not gonna say na. i mean who cares...its just me.

my fav part..."shut the fuk up" LOL

good ole lab tellin it as he sees it. good man my friend

Funny thing is Mo,I believe everything you post....I know it's your pic,I'm sure it's your girl,and I have no doubt your uncle is a mainstay in the vikings org.

but why fukin humour some guys on this board?only asking for trouble.....it's all fun aqnd games till someone says they wanna eat whip cream off your girls *****,and then blow a load in her face.......

obviously you know what I mean.....I'd flip out personally,and that's why I don't post shit like that......it's like arguing with retards(no offense to retards).that's just my view.I like you,and obviously you have thick skin.....

I personally can fukin vaniish off this board cause my skin is too thin......1 battle with Uwin and I'm ready to shut off my CPU......why?because arguing with the mentally challenged gets you nowhere.......It's like playing basketball with a kid with downs syndrome and calling him for travelling.......some things you just gotta let slide (chris rock)........

More power to you and your thick skin....hope you make the trip up here this summer

mofome

Banned
well this is actually my godfathers first year in the NFL after 32 in college.

man i was just posting a thread b/c i see the hot or nots and i think this girl is gorgeous, well to me she is, and who knows...over 3 days, no sleep...i obviously wasnt thinking ahead. but to be honest....nothing in this thread bothers me in the least. no one is being real rude...just fuckin with me and making the conversation spice up a bit....u got to fuck with ur boys...thats a law.

i mean i like everyone here and i dont expect anyone to really get too personal, i dont see how they could, but thats just understood in my mind. luv everyone here really....this is a great place and everyone posting on here is someone i respect...just friends BSin. lots of different points of veiw...thats aint all bad

mofome said:
well this is actually my godfathers first year in the NFL after 32 in college.

man i was just posting a thread b/c i see the hot or nots and i think this girl is gorgeous, well to me she is, and who knows...over 3 days, no sleep...i obviously wasnt thinking ahead. but to be honest....nothing in this thread bothers me in the least. no one is being real rude...just fuckin with me and making the conversation spice up a bit....u got to fuck with ur boys...thats a law.

i mean i like everyone here and i dont expect anyone to really get too personal, i dont see how they could, but thats just understood in my mind. luv everyone here really....this is a great place and everyone posting on here is someone i respect...just friends BSin. lots of different points of veiw...thats aint all bad

your girl is adorable.....she'd get along well with my ex......2 sweethearts......too bad I need more than sweet.:hung

Jake
This has to be the stupidest thread I've seen in a while.

I couldn't agree more. This should only appeal to those 20 and under.

Shrink's who wants rep points and those wanting rep points is pretty weak too.

PO69

EOG Master
When I made my post above, I didnt know that this was a girl that you knew! I just thought that you were posting a picture. I would not have made the comment if I knew what you were asking. Obviously, i didnt mean what I said. But really it doesnt MATTER what we think, it ONLY MATTERS what you think!!!

And of course it matters whether she swallows or not! If she doesnt swallow now, then she never will. And if they dont suck dick, then they might as well be a lesbian

FatBrain

EOG Enthusiast
No doubt bigbet ... attention whore that gets all defensive when guys make cracks ...

This is hilarious ... best thread in a long time ...

FB

mofome

Banned
only my friends made cracks little pooman.

so i talked back...its all in fun...dont judge what u dont understand

:)

and no attention whore...i made a post.

weird Dr phil

:smokesmal

PO69

EOG Master
You know, now that her picture is here, we might as well critique to increase her score with everyone.

A little collagen on the upper lip WOULD TOTALLY change her appearance!! 95% of girls look great with big upper lips, could be a good look

roach23

Banned
playersonly69 said:
You know, now that her picture is here, we might as well critique to increase her score with everyone.

A little collagen on the upper lip WOULD TOTALLY change her appearance!! 95% of girls look great with big upper lips, could be a good look

I disagree. Collagen injections are nasty.

She would look pretty hot with some jizz in her eye though.

mofome

Banned
playersonly69 said:

yeah the upper lip is amazing on some girls. hers is good IMO...maybe not in these pics tho or to u.

roach....can u be real for one second?

lol

roach23

Banned
mofome said:
yeah the upper lip is amazing on some girls. hers is good IMO...maybe not in these pics tho or to u.

roach....can u be real for one second?

lol

I'm as real as J-Lo and Ja-Rule

FatBrain

EOG Enthusiast
Hey Mofo ... are you Richard Grieco ... ya know ... that dude from 21 jump street ... night at the Roxbury etc...?

Let me ask you a question ... is Johnny Depp a cool dude? How about that fat guy ... forgot his name but he's Dom DeLuise kid ... he cool?

FB

mofome

Banned
FatBrain said:
Hey Mofo ... are you Richard Grieco ... ya know ... that dude from 21 jump street ... night at the Roxbury etc...?

Let me ask you a question ... is Johnny Depp a cool dude? How about that fat guy ... forgot his name but he's Dom DeLuise kid ... he cool?

FB

lol im lost. but u seem cool...so thats all that matters. i dont know jump streets

roach23

Banned
FatBrain said:

FB

Peter DeLuise. You forgot about Holly Robinson Peete, and the Asian guy who knew karate.

FatBrain

EOG Enthusiast
Thats the dude's name ... and the other guys was Dustin Nguyen ...

Holly Robinson was hot ... you get a piece of that mofo?

I actually prefered you in Night at the Roxbury ... is Will Ferrel a nice guy?

... that other little guy kinda gets on my nerves... Chris Kattan ...

FB

mofome

Banned
Re: beautiful or gorgeous

po69, why do u bump this as if it would bother me? i loved this thread

:LMAO

this is probably my fav thread on eog.

this was your big idea after me maknig fun of your lies that we find all over the forum? this is the plan?

:LMAO