Blacklab first day back

hey guys....had a wicked bad run....still up nicely in bases,but only due to jumping out to that huge 100 unit profit......I feel bad for those who started following and lost.....

I have been shadow boxing the last 2 days and have had big days....so I will post again and hope to start a run.....

sens over as those who email me,was my biggest ice bet to date these playoffs.......

I played sharks -180 **5 ** series bet
I will grab the sens now down a game at big ++ $$ to win the series.....if someone can find me those odds,I'd appreciate it

think we can start a run.....still having a great year even with the huge bump in the road......here we go....

braves -120 3 units
nats -121 **4** units
phillies over 10 -122 4 units
pads -156 **4** units
Angels +106 2 units
a's - 1 1/2 +103 4 units
O's +130 2 units
royals +250 1 unit
yanks -117 3 units
indians over 8 1/2 -117 2 units
cards tt over 4 -117 2 units
phillies tt over 5 -117 2 units
angels tt over 4 -115 2 units

1st day in awhile I feel good guys,let's hope it shows........

white sox tt under 5 1/2 -115 3 units
royals tt over 3 +120 2 units
royals - 1 1/2 +375 1 unit
o's - 1 1/2 +205 1 unit

suns +6 1/2 -115 3 units
suns +239 1 unit

mofome said:
Kill'em today lab

:+thumbs-2

thanks Mofo....you too buddy.....raining like a mofo here today,how is it in DC?

I feeel like taking 2 pain killers,playing online poker and lounging watching sports all day:+wink-2+

Devils over 5 1/2 +125 ( against steam) 2 units

new NHL baby

grab over 6 1/2 -115 in senators game monday guys **6** units

mofome

Banned
Blacklab said:
thanks Mofo....you too buddy.....raining like a mofo here today,how is it in DC?

I feeel like taking 2 pain killers,playing online poker and lounging watching sports all day:+wink-2+

man its beautiful out today...i got the grill fired up and aint no one else here, lol. pain killers dont sound half bad...some methadone is at the ready should i feel the need to indulge.

:cheers

mofome said:
man its beautiful out today...i got the grill fired up and aint no one else here, lol. pain killers dont sound half bad...some methadone is at the ready should i feel the need to indulge.

I have something called supenol.....just started trying it....it's like a fast acting OXY....reason I love it is I can stop taking and not have withdrawl....as well,it hits hard fast,and leaves fast....

I'll save you some.....:+thumbs-2

as well,I'm going to go take 2 in your honour right now.....

I'll go a step further,I will take 1 for every winning play today....

therefore,I want everyone following my plays today to pray for me overdosing and ending up in ICU by the last game:surprised:

Blacklab said:
I played sharks -180 **5 ** series bet
I will grab the sens now down a game at big ++ $$ to win the series.....if someone can find me those odds,I'd appreciate it

I found Sens -135 {vs +115 Sabres} at Bowmans...

473 NHL SERIES PRICES - ( BEST OF SEVEN )

NJ DEVILS -210

CAR HURRICANES +175

07-MAY-2006
12:05:00 475 NHL SERIES PRICES - ANA LEADS 1-0 (BEST OF SEVEN)

COL AVALANCHE +200

ANA MIGHTY DUCKS -240

07-MAY-2006
17:05:00 477 NHL SERIES PRICES - ( BEST OF SEVEN )

EDM OILERS +180

SJ SHARKS -220

08-MAY-2006
16:05:00 471 NHL SERIES PRICES - BUF LEADS 1-0 ( BEST OF SEVEN )

BUF SABRES +115

OTT SENATORS -135

X-Files said:
I found Sens -135 {vs +115 Sabres} at Bowmans...

473 NHL SERIES PRICES - ( BEST OF SEVEN )

NJ DEVILS -210

CAR HURRICANES +175

07-MAY-2006
12:05:00 475 NHL SERIES PRICES - ANA LEADS 1-0 (BEST OF SEVEN)

COL AVALANCHE +200

ANA MIGHTY DUCKS -240

07-MAY-2006
17:05:00 477 NHL SERIES PRICES - ( BEST OF SEVEN )

EDM OILERS +180

SJ SHARKS -220

08-MAY-2006
16:05:00 471 NHL SERIES PRICES - BUF LEADS 1-0 ( BEST OF SEVEN )

BUF SABRES +115

OTT SENATORS -135

you are a good man X....tops in mky book,........

I would get on sens tt over in the next game......both goalies confidence are low......

love sharks to win game 1 handily and set the tone.....look for my props in the series....will have good ones

x......if you can find a line for 1st period in todays game,go over 1 -130......most shops are using 1 1/2 +120,but I like paying the extra juice

look for a shootout......I know it sounds weird,and most experts predict VERY low scoring.......I know both teams very well......

put it to you this way,I'm very close with the head trainer/therapist peter friesen out of carolina.......they have defense issues.....

X,also,don't know if you follow mma......but I've been trainer Georges st pierre,and have great info on him......

he will be fighting Matt Hughes for the Title at the end of summer......

alos have ties to David L'oiseux.......I will have big info there....it should be fun......I feel a nice run comming....got the losing week out of my system

here guys

goalie to have better save %

brodeur -130 over ward 1 unit
here's an upset

Patrick elias to have more pts than eric stall +105 2 units

more pts.....scott gomez -135 over doug weight 2 units

prop at pinny

suns to win by 7-10 pys +620 1/2 a unit
suns to win by 11-13 +760 1/2 a unit

who will score more

Boris diaw - 3 1/2 pts -120 over smushhy......2 units

Good choice with the Devils. Carolina is in the same boat as the Rangers here. No hope in hell. Buffalo will be the one to take care of Brodeur.

stirlinggabe said:
Good choice with the Devils. Carolina is in the same boat as the Rangers here. No hope in hell. Buffalo will be the one to take care of Brodeur.

have a great day sir:+textinbo

mofome

Banned
Blacklab said:
I have something called supenol.....just started trying it....it's like a fast acting OXY....reason I love it is I can stop taking and not have withdrawl....as well,it hits hard fast,and leaves fast....

I'll save you some.....:+thumbs-2

as well,I'm going to go take 2 in your honour right now.....

I'll go a step further,I will take 1 for every winning play today....

therefore,I want everyone following my plays today to pray for me overdosing and ending up in ICU by the last game:surprised:

yeah i know what supenol is...its more addictive than meth so i dont fuck with that kinda shit. meth is hard hitting shit...so i cant pop more than 2 and function well...lol

i will trade ya and see how u like'em

man u better not take one per win fuckhead...u got a lot of plays going and we need u to cash 70%

mofome said:
yeah i know what supenol is...its more addictive than meth so i dont fuck with that kinda shit. meth is hard hitting shit...so i cant pop more than 2 and function well...lol

i will trade ya and see how u like'em

man u better not take one per win fuckhead...u got a lot of plays going and we need u to cash 70%

pissed about the devils......1st time all year they surrender 4 pp goals....as well,it's marty's birthday......

I'm very worried guys,Ward is in a zone/.......he can carry this team....

I was right about the over,but that's the only thing I hit in this game.....

angels win was nice to start the day....let's hope the bases carries me....

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..get hot; be hot; become hot; don't dream it; be it..!!!

become the very essence of hot..!!!

gl

:rolleyes:

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Blacklab said:

o's - 1 1/2 +205 1 unit

suns +6 1/2 -115 3 units
suns +239 1 unit

Suns are favored tonight, what side are u playing????

goldie

EOG Enthusiast
Suns plays must be typo

Suns plays must be typo

Blacklab said:

o's - 1 1/2 +205 1 unit

suns +6 1/2 -115 3 units
suns +239 1 unit

The suns plays must be typos. Isn't it -6.5 and -239?

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Or its lakers +6.5 -115 and +239, thats why I asked, doubt he would lay -6.5 when there is now 5.5's out there, although it was posted last night and it was 6.5 yesterday, but then in other threads he has suns props:+clueless

I fuked up completely Goldie........

should really read -5 1/2....I'm a fukin moron who typed way too quick.....

don't play the ml.I just totally am rushing.......sorry man.my bad.

shoebox said:
Or its lakers +6.5 -115 and +239, thats why I asked, doubt he would lay -6.5 when there is now 5.5's out there, although it was posted last night and it was 6.5 yesterday, but then in other threads he has suns props:+clueless

sorry shoe.....I posted my bases and ice and just totally posted the suns play knowing I'd be on them.......just a bad typo.and nobody should play that ml......I really just posted at the wrong hour on a game I knew I'd be on.......

suns at 5 1/2 -100 is avalable everywhere,and was at the time of my post......I'm just a fuktard today......:hung

1 play I do know I love is sens over,and sharks tomorrow - 1 1/2

those will not change and are not typos......

since taking those few days off,I guess I'm just out of it....sorry again guys.Do not ever play a NBA ml like that.I just posted the wrong thing......

indians - 121 2 units
indians tt over 4 -107 **3** units

I'm lucky this year started off with such a bang in bases.....cause I'm struggling lately...

so to clarify

suns - 5 1/2 ........but really,anyone playing it now,buy the hook to 5 -107 at pinny as we speak......

3 unit play

sorry again for the confusion

I'm also on Mayorga +250 for 2 units
and mayorga by ko,tko etc....+490 half a unit

here are my whc plays

USA -2 -115 3 units
slovenia +4 -107 2 units
finland - 1 1/2 -107 3 units
canada under 7 -115 2 units

like the plays.

as well,ducks -140 3 units
sharks -175 2 units
sharks - 1 1/2 +169 2 units

I'm an idiot for not pounding the suns at the half as well.......also,for not playing suns over 17 pt prop....paid well....

I'll get my feel back guys.......when I get hot,hopefully by tomorrow,gonna go on a sick run,like in the first few weeks of bases......

I'm gonna make a challenge with myself........

may 7th to my 20th.........want to be up 100 units in 3 sports combined....but more importantly

30 units using 1 unit for each play.......

wish me luck,I'm getting serious now

gotta say,even with the suns making me tons of coin,still a fukin weak day......

really hate the fact that 2 weeks ago was up over 100 units in bases,and now am struggling just to be above 500........must have lost 70 units in the lkast 2 weeks of bases,no joke.......

If I didn't start the year on such a run,I might be taking a baseball break now.....

that being said,I am going to tear it up

UWIn,thanks man....../whenever you actually grow a set of balls and actually keep track of your plays I will give a fuk......

let me know if your girl wants to take a trip to visit me....it's gotta be rough living off food stamps.......

if she wants filet mignon instead of spam......let me know.....even if she's a cow,I'll still give here a couple of orgasms a day,and send her back to you with a smile./.......at least she'll have experienced a real good time here......

keep up the good work Tony......amazing I can smile after another losing day,knowing I have ## in the bank,beutiful girl,nice house,great business.......

How do you keep your head up man?living such a miserrable life....no job,broke,food stamps,cow for a girl.....

lives off free 20$ accounts from every internet forum there is.....and bashes everything that moves.....I respect you man,I would have taken my life years ago if I were you:hung :hung :hung :hung :hung :hung

gl and god bless man..........

It can't get any worse for you man.....well,until your women leaves,but then really not worse,promise:+wink-2+