Frog- Do for entertainment plays only count if they win?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post206841 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">04-30-06, 11:50 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #187 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>joelatti<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_206841", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_206841><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->FROG....Any props today...I played Shaq Over 32 Pts and Reb +110 as I think he is going to have a big day, Heat need this game and I think will take control of the series IMO.....What do you have on tap?
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 206841 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>joelatti</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><!--- ---><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by joelatti</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add joelatti to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 206841 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #206841 --><!-- post #206851 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post206851 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date --> 04-30-06, 11:53 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #188 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>OMNIVOROUS FROG<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_206851", true); </SCRIPT>
NBA FROG

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_206851><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Shaq under 33 points and rebounds -1.40. For entertainment purposes only.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Frog- I notice that you throw out a lot of losers and keep the winner when you are ambiguous with your posts. Do these plays only count when the win along with your past posts and stale lines?

I threw this in the dump so as not to clutter up the main forum.

Frog
The Shaq prop has been adjusted to no FROG action wanted.

Shaq total points/rebounds 31, Under -2.00, over +1.60.

Now that un 34 -1.40 looks real good. Next.

Another example of how Frog pads the record. The line is U 31 -2.00 but Frog says he got U 34 -1.40. Now here's the best part. This play only counts if he wins. He does this all the time. He gets a stale line and posts it in an ambiguous way so that he can only count it if it wins.

Caliente

Banned
Brother the other night Frog totally left out two of his losing picks as if nobody would notice. I think hes planning to scam someone.

Nice catch Caliente. I'll start tracking him.

Und 34 Prop -1.40 units
Und 205 Lakers -1.10

Thurs overall
0-2 (-2.50 units)

Raiders... how does homedog track Bucs?

Does he count all the plays as one unit or the three unit as three unit?

Bucs is at like +19units

Homedog has him at +7

coco- I'm not sure how he's doing it. Bucs seems honest to me so I really haven't watched how he's being tracked elsewhere. Maybe he didn't count his RX record.​

Caliente

Banned
Frog has hit an all time low. He posts the Wiz ovr fist half and the over for the game. Ist half goes under but game goes over.
He and his naive foolish followers act like he picked nothing but winners when he actually broke even. No mention of loss in first half. Just a bunch of thank yous.What a scam!

The Lakers were up 3-1 and Froggy was bragging about having the Lakers to win the series at +150 and that just went down the tubes.

Frog doesn't seem to do as well when someone else tracks him.

Caliente

Banned
Notice he just posted about his loss on the Wiz ovr first half. A little late to be honest 24 hours later. Oh yea, his followers are too stupid to catch it otherwise they wouldnt be followers right? I can almost guarantee his pick on the Pistons game Ovr tomorrow loses!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I appreciate you guys keeping this down here. Nothing wrong with pointing it out in the proper place so everyone doesn't have to get involved.

Caliente

Banned
Cant you guys find someone as good as Buc is for Bases, for Basketball? I mean really, Frog is not only average at best, hes also very sneaky and dishonest about his losses!!!! I mean can you imagine how great this site could be if you had a quality B ball handicapper? I hope to God this guy isnt getting paid for this crap he puts up !!!

Looks like Frog is pouting again today. I was really looking for his play. I have no strong feelings but wanted to fade the Frog.

I think he's crying to Shrink. Every time someone picks on him he threatens to leave or whines to Shrink and the mods.

Caliente

Banned
Did he think he wouldnt get caught Raider? Like they say, you can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all of the people all of the time!!

Caliente

Banned
What really confuses me Raider is that EOG has done so well with their recruitment of Bucs for baseball. Why wouldnt they do the same for beasketball? Are there no good basketball handicappers out there? Everyone knows how hard it is to pick baskets for a living but why put the sites image in jeopardy? Either Frog owes these guys money or they just made a bad decision. This whole posting winners after the games are already over is really bad for EOG's image. For a second there I thought I was the only one who caught on to this scam of Frogs!!!

Caliente said:
What really confuses me Raider is that EOG has done so well with their recruitment of Bucs for baseball. Why wouldnt they do the same for beasketball? Are there no good basketball handicappers out there? Everyone knows how hard it is to pick baskets for a living but why put the sites image in jeopardy? Either Frog owes these guys money or they just made a bad decision. This whole posting winners after the games are already over is really bad for EOG's image. For a second there I thought I was the only one who caught on to this scam of Frogs!!!

1. I think Shrink said that Frog was not paid.

2. Basketball season is almost over. Maybe next year he will bring in a big "Free Agent"

3. I think Frog is just as agenda driven as many other posters here.

At least management isn't protecting Frog anymore. If he was paid it looks like he was fired. Another good move by EOG.

What's next? Will Frog give a farewell speech? He was thinking that posters would be begging for him to come back after a day off but it's not happening.

3. I think Frog is just as agenda driven as many other posters here.
I think that Frog is more agenda driven than most. The problem is that posters here have seen Frog type scams over and over again. We aren't novices to this type of game.

Frog
29-15-4 65.9% (+15.4 units) If that is not right hopefully someone will let me know.

That record isn't close to being right but I'll stay out of the thread for now unless Dirty keeps protecting Frog. For a while it looked like they weren't going to slobber over Frog and bash those exposing Frog but it looks like Dirty is at it again.

ID- Overall counting his plays at the RX he was hitting a little more than 46%. He did have a good run in the NBA but it's no where near the record he is posting. He forgot some losers and added some winners after the game was over.