Eye On Poker SUNDAY FREE ROLL WINNERS ARE - OUTLAW, HIGHNINE, HROBERTS !!!!

August West

Rambler
I'll say over as well. the weekly $5,000 tourney is starting in 10 minutes if anyone is interested. $25 to enter.

August West said:
I'll say over as well. the weekly $5,000 tourney is starting in 10 minutes if anyone is interested. $25 to enter.

Thanks for the heads up August ....

As for EOG Poker I will try and come in ahead of Dirty as usual ....:rolleyes:

Glaken

PO69

EOG Master
No need one needs to even sign up tonight as I am playing!!!:surprised:

Well at least I HOPE that no one plays!! Why do we have so many people playing a freeroll and not too many in the $20 entry??? I mean come on guys, IT IS ONLY $22!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
playersonly69 said:

Well at least I HOPE that no one plays!! Why do we have so many people playing a freeroll and not too many in the $20 entry??? I mean come on guys, IT IS ONLY $22!!!
I like the confidence

playersonly69 said:

I bet you $50 I am in longer than you !! Neteller Tonight?

Glaken

PO69

EOG Master
You got it! I have some extra cash in neteller right now!

Just post here if you agree after I this post and we have a deal. Of course this only counts assuming that I remember to actually sign up. That would apply to you as well. In other words, LISTED PITCHERS MUST GO FOR ACTION!!

How often have we heard these words before!! You usually do last longer in these tournaments than me because I play ONLY TO WIN

playersonly69 said:
You got it! I have some extra cash in neteller right now!

Just post here if you agree after I this post and we have a deal. Of course this only counts assuming that I remember to actually sign up. That would apply to you as well. In other words, LISTED PITCHERS MUST GO FOR ACTION!!

How often have we heard these words before!! You usually do last longer in these tournaments than me because I play ONLY TO WIN

This pitcher is signing up .....

Don't play like a girl .... :surprised:

PO69

EOG Master
I never play like that!

Even in live tournaments where the entry is $1000, i play aggressive. So we have a deal. Maybe we will even be on the same table!

playersonly69 said:
I never play like that!

Even in live tournaments where the entry is $1000, i play aggressive. So we have a deal. Maybe we will even be on the same table!

Will be fun buddy,

Good luck

Glaken

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
im out already :hung ..............gl 2 all and thankyou very much shrink/general for the tournament:+thumbs-2

The Devil said:
with 43 players left....the General is 43rd and Glaken is 42nd.....

No longer

Glaken is toast ....

Good luck to the rest

A straight beat a flush right...lol

G:yikess

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Glaken said:
No longer

Glaken is toast ....

Good luck to the rest

A straight beat a flush right...lol

G:yikess
think you went to the same school as me glacker I keep forgetting Ace high usually doesn't win:+wink-2+ :cheers

sabian06 said:
think you went to the same school as me glacker I keep forgetting Ace high usually doesn't win:+wink-2+ :cheers

Thats wrong dude .... lol

I had 2 K's and 2 Q's ...and lost to 3 3's ..... I don;t think so ..... :surprised:

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Glaken said:

I had 2 K's and 2 Q's ...and lost to 3 3's ..... I don;t think so ..... :surprised:

Had 2 Aces & 2 Jacks, and the river provided the other guy a straight after he was bluffing.....

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Glaken said:

lol had to raz ya a lil ;).............was it pocket 3's.....them suckers are always sneaky......

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Glaken said:
We never liked you Sabian .... :hung

We be kidding, Glaken

well you better like me cause there is a chance that I could be meeting you this fall at a game:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master
Grrrrrr.....finished 12th

me AC-8D he 6c6h

flop 9-10-j clubs......19 outs to beat him and zilch comes....

sabian06 said:
well you better like me cause there is a chance that I could be meeting you this fall at a game:cheers

Will be a pleasure Sabian :+thumbs-2

Now get on your knees and pray for Phillies under 10...

Glaken

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Glaken said:
Will be a pleasure Sabian :+thumbs-2

Now get on your knees and pray for Phillies under 10...

Glaken

I would but im on the bucs express sir............tell ya what winnah of this play buys beers at the game.........I will definately be visiting in the fall late october probably......if so and this game goes over......beers on me! kind of a consolation:cheers

sabian06 said:
I would but im on the bucs express sir............tell ya what winnah of this play buys beers at the game.........I will definately be visiting in the fall late october probably......if so and this game goes over......beers on me! kind of a consolation:cheers
Come on down to Tampa when we can both watch Hache Man cry in his beer after Bucs lose to Falcons .... :+thumbs-2

Two cry baby's :+paraanoid

G

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Glaken said:
Come on down to Tampa when we can both watch Hache Man cry in his beer after Bucs lose to Falcons .... :+thumbs-2

Two cry baby's :+paraanoid

G
lol I am a huge dolphins fan so it would be a stress free game for me......hell as bad as the bucs beat my fins last year i would like to see them get stomped in person........shhhhhh don't tell hache:+wink-2+ :+wink-2+ :rolleyes:

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
You 2 are going to see what a REAL team looks like in person when yout butts are in Tampa this season........

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Hache Man said:
You 2 are going to see what a REAL team looks like in person when yout butts are in Tampa this season........
hey uncle hache when i come down would you like me to bring you some vagisil just in case!!!!:+wink-2+

Hache Man said:

Please leave the thong at home .... Lawrence has that covered. :rolleyes:

Nothing is quite as annoying as passing up the east coast feed on The Sopranos to finish 10th in the fuggin free roll.