Friday Bases.....(146-139, +33.39 units, ytd......)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Morning guys.....gonna be gone til early evening today, so i will get lines posted early........we made a nice start to the new computer, another day or 2 like that and that baby is paid for......

good luck tonight, lets get 'em....

Phil/Cincy over 10 (-116)........1 unit

NYM/Milw over 9.5 (-105)........2 units

Dodgers (-114)...........2 units

Det/Cleveland over 9 (+109)......1 unit

Toronto (-126)...........2 units

White Sox (+140).........1 unit

St Louis (-158)...........2 units

Thanks for the early post, Bucs. You will have funds for the computer by Sunday night! Let's keep rolling!

BlackJack

EOG Addicted
all it would take is 100 of Bucs followers to send 5$ each & he can get a system that costs 499$.....

ill gladly send the 5$

Thanks for the early post. To be honest I don't outright follow your plays but I try and make sure to not go against you. It saves me money that way.

Good luck sir.

BlackJack said:
all it would take is 100 of Bucs followers to send 5$ each & he can get a system that costs 499$.....

ill gladly send the 5$

I think a lot of us would certainly not mind donating to Bucs for the success he has given us already this season. Keep me posted if this can be coordinated.

TheGreatDoer

EOG Member
why not the padres today?

why not the padres today?

hey bucs,
i'm not one to question your picks. i've been following you and am glad to see your card every day....just making sure you don't take this as bashing.....so i'm wondering why you stayed away from the padres over the cubs?...... any thaughts?

thanks for the picks bucs! you da man!!!!!!:+textinbo

TGD

:+whipping
:gocubs:

Caliente

Banned
Maybe if Bucs actually bet on these games he gave out he could afford a 500$ computer. Are you kidding me? I know you are a good capper but cmon bro! 500$? How could you go 9 for 9 and 8 for 9 and not have 500?:+clueless I knew it wouldnt be long until moneywas being paid for these picks! I know, Bucs didnt ask for it!

Insiders

EOG Member
BOL to you as Always !!

Question: Do you actually play these picks, and how much is a unit to you , if you dont mind me asking? If this is too personal, then pardon the post.

thaineseguy

EOG Member
stirlinggabe said:
My computer cost $2500.00

Think before you type sir.

:surprised: hope that thing takes ur trash out for you. hah jk

you can get a pretty good computer now for under $1k. Of course this depends on what you plan to use it for. Guessing you're either a gamer...am i close?

For under $400 you can get a decent computer if you're just using it for checking email or surfing the net. You don't need a really good computer if it's just for that. All you need is something that will run and is reliable (which means no Compaq, HP, GQ, etc.).

What i've notice that has really good deals for the price are Dell computers. There have been many sales lately (involving coupons sometimes) for nice computers. I got my cousin one for about $350 and she loves it. Just uses it for checking her email, chatting, and surfing the net.

Anyways, if you want me to help u look for a cheap(but good) computer, let me know and i'll keep an eye out for the next deal that comes around.

Ok, i've said too much now so i'll stop.

BOL today...if we sweep i'll definately donate $5 (or even more) to your computer funds.

:+textinbo

thaineseguy

EOG Member
i think it's cuz his is a laptop. he said his is portable, so that's wut i figured.

laptops are still pretty pricey, especially for the higher end models.

however, i think we are talking about bucs getting a desktop.

Those computers last half as long as a computer should. Cheap computers are not worth the price in the long run. I guess I should have made that point clearer.

thaineseguy

EOG Member
i have a *cheap* dell laptop that has lasted 2 years with no sign of any problems so far. it's also been thru an accident and has a dent on the cover from it but that doesnt' even affect it's performance.

I guess there will always be mixed reviews about which computers to get but I believe if you know how to manage and take care of your computer, it will last. Also, upgrades are really cheap now. You can get a harddrive for less than 30cents per GB.

I guess if you're not comfortable with opening up ur computer and tinkering with it, you might as well spend the extra money and make sure it's built to last from the start. Otherwise it's not that difficult or expensive to change out a part or two.

Just my opinion. glad you're happy with your computer for it's price. some of us can't afford that much tho...like me..heh

FireItUp420

EOG Enthusiast
Caliente said:
Maybe if Bucs actually bet on these games he gave out he could afford a 500$ computer. Are you kidding me? I know you are a good capper but cmon bro! 500$? How could you go 9 for 9 and 8 for 9 and not have 500?:+clueless I knew it wouldnt be long until moneywas being paid for these picks! I know, Bucs didnt ask for it!

Why are you such a douchebag??? I'm so tired of reading your garbage in Bucs' posts. I can't understand what your problem is. Is it because he stole the spotlight from you? But then again, I doubt anyone has ever read your posts anyway. So it must just be jealousy...

Either way, Bucs has given us a bunch of winners and a bunch of money over the last 3 years. FOR FREE! So please, if you don't like him, that's fine. But stop talking shit in his posts. You're not doing anything at all to improve these forums.

As far as Bucs charging for his picks, you don't know what you are talking about. Bucs has been approached about touting before and has turned the down the requests. I think it's pretty obvious that he has no intention of ever charging for his picks. So next time, before you post, get your shit correct.

Now please go kill yourself.

Love,
Mark

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
hey bucs thanks for the plays great night last night............and im game for the $5 someone was talkin about:+thumbs-2

Blooper

EOG Enthusiast
stirlinggabe said:
Those computers last half as long as a computer should. Cheap computers are not worth the price in the long run. I guess I should have made that point clearer.

you have no idea what you are talking about..

maverick

EOG Veteran
First off I would be more than happy to donate some $$$$.......especially if the picks could be posted earlier every day......it helps a lot not to be pressing for time right before the first games go....

For what its worth............
Radio Shack is having a sale right now...........last week I bought a Compaq Presario for $766 and it comes with a $150 dollar rebate you send in for a total cost of $616..........now I dont know if Compac is very good or not but for a laptop for $600 bucks I gave it a try.......pretty damn inexpensive. So far, I love it........it seems to have everything I need and Radio Shack has been good to me in the past about fixing things. My store is right across the hall from them and they have been selling lots of these.....the wireless works great and is just as fast(if not faster) as my wired DSL(cable) at home on the poker sites....

Let me know if we get together a fund......hopefully we can sweep and have a good weekend.......Thanks Bucs

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
ok, first off, as usual, to the many supporters thanks guys......much appreciated......

now to some of the usual suspects...

First off , Caliente, i believe as i told you the other day, you are the last person i answer to on the forums, and to be honest, from now on, i ask that you just stay out of my threads.....u can post all the shit about me that you want in your own thread, cuz i never read it....but leave mine alone....start you a thread where u can bash royal, bash me, bash omni frog, and claim u have never failed a polygraph, and then u should be much happier, for me i dont dwell on your stupid shit.....

Secondly, yes i most certainly do play my picks, and i didnt say i couldnt get a new computer....i made light of the picks, since i am going to have to get a new one.....it is ordered already, should be here end of next week.....sorry to try and throw a little fun, in the thread, by starting the march to a new computer...

And i most certainly DO NOT want anyone sending me money to paypal or any such thing for my picks....i would never ask that, and never will i charge people for my plays...i believe i have stated my feelings about touts many times, so it will not happen......

For those that offered to do that though, it gave me a good laugh, and is very flattering, much appreciated......send that money to a charity and put it in eog's name, it will serve a much better purpose.......that would be a GREAT WAY to thank me for the picks.....

or better yet, for the regular players that follow all year, i am sure you track how you do.....send 5% of your winnings from my plays to a charity, that would be the best way you could ever thank me, or pay me for picks....would make us all feel better i think....

Now lets get some winners tonight, not looking great early, but games are still real early.....

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
when did mccluth and lima become good pitchers. Lets get to there pens and get some runs going that way. I cant believe toronto only has 1 run. Seems like they never have anyone on base. I smell a big ninth inning against there shitty closer

Caliente

Banned
You know what Buc, who do you think you are fooling by telling us you were kidding about the march to the computer? Wheres the humor buddy? Second of all, I can enter any thread I like. Its a free country brother!!! I dont care what you think!! Ive complimented you on picking nice games but its obvious you dont play them and if yo do its for peanuts because you cant afford a computer. You are right, its none of my business. You are wrong, I can do what I want so dont tell me where I can and cant go!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Caliente said:
You know what Buc, who do you think you are fooling by telling us you were kidding about the march to the computer? Wheres the humor buddy? Second of all, I can enter any thread I like. Its a free country brother!!! I dont care what you think!! Ive complimented you on picking nice games but its obvious you dont play them and if yo do its for peanuts because you cant afford a computer. You are right, its none of my business. You are wrong, I can do what I want so dont tell me where I can and cant go!!

LOL....amazing you would use the terms "trying to fool"...first off, i dont try to fool anyone.....secondly, i dont give a flying fuk whether you think i play my games or not, any of the people here that really know me, know that i love the action, and play every night.....

Trying to fool, would be running to the forums, claiming you were cheated, claiming you are innocent, then failing a polygraph, proving you are A LIAR and scammer......that would be "trying to fool"....

so basically, as i said before, keep your "unmeant" phony compliments to yourself, and keep your negativism, and bashing OUT OF MY THREADS in the sports forums....you CAN consider this a final warning.....

Reactions: AK