WHAT IS YOUR HARDEST HABIT TO KICK?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
YELLING AT MY RUSSIAN NEIGHBOR YURI.

EVEN WHEN HE DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO ME I FEEL LIKE YELLING AT HIM HE JUST BOTHERS ME.:surprised:

mofome

Banned
chsaing
drinng
2 many drugs pers and mayb some nnot
no patience....im addicteidd to actoion akll day.

:hung

roach23

Banned
kidslick said:
put nailpolish (clear) on them

that will remind you , when you bite your nails..

I have before...and it does work...its just a matter of putting it on. and then when i would have it on i'd just pick and fiddle with my nails all the time.

shawn your hardest habit to break is.... SLAMMING your bookies DICK in the door...you do this on a regular basis...:+textinbo :cheers :+textinbo :cheers :+textinbo :cheers

dirty

EOG Master
Welcome to EOG DuckStabber

I quit dipping Copenhagen about 4 years ago now...... started when I was 13 and stopped when I was 30..... damn gained 60 pounds when I quit....:hung

1.Sex.Reason/always got you unit with you.
2.Drugs.Reason/always plenty of doctors to see
3.Rock and Roll.Reason/Rolling Stones will not die.
4.Fast Cars.Reason/they are still building them.
5.Smoking.Reason/plenty of smokes around

Easiest habit to kick.
Gambling.Reason/when your account says 0.00 you can stop.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
well, i have a few, but, never tried to quit any besides smoking, and, the only time i was sucessfull, was when i was in jail.

so, i guess you could say, i have quit and restarted about 17 times.

I do need to quit for good soon though, this shit is killing me, i can feel it.

Dirty, Tony & Johnny,

Thanks a lot, guys.

No, my username doesn't mean what it implies - but you're not the first person to ask that question. :cheers

Butternutts, long time no see!

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
As`long as the question wasn't stated as "bad" habit, I guess I would say gambling. I look forward to it every day. I don't think it is bad for me, because I always have had it under control, stay well within my means, have good money management and don't let it interfere. I realize it is a marathon, not a sprint and as a result, usually turn a profit at the end of the year. In addition, I don't wager on things that don't add up numerically in my favor, IE: I never play the lottery or slots, and horses and dogs infrequently only for fun.

I guess I understand that if I don't set and keep the above rules for myself, I put myself in danger of possibly having to quit something that I enjoy.

So, perhaps I guess it is more like a hobby, but, nonetheless, it would be very difficult for me to quit.....I enjoy the action very much.

raiders72001 said:
Duck- Nice to see you over here as long as you don't consider it home. :)

Nah, don't worry, Raider. :cheers

That reminds me of another bad habit: spending way too much time on these gambling forums.