Thursday Bases....(170-154, +50.44 units, ytd....)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Lots of early games on Thursday, so i will go ahead and post the card i like tonight.....wont be around before most of these start, so we'll see what we can do with the opening lines......

Good luck on Thursday, lets get 'em...

Cincy/Pitts over 10 (+102).......2 units

Philly (-139)........1 unit

STL -1.5 (+116).....1 unit

NYY (-136).......2 units

White Sox (-156)......2 units

Toronto (-127)......2 units

jthang

EOG Senior Member
Best of luck tomorrow Bucsfan! Nice call on those doggies tonight! Keep up the great work!

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
0-2 -200$ YTD

1 MLB Baseball
Cincinnati Reds/Pittsburgh Pirates 18-May-2006 9:35 AM PST
Total Points OVER 10 for Game -110
D. Williams must start V. Santos must start

2 MLB Baseball
Philadelphia Phillies 18-May-2006 10:05 AM PST
Money Line for Game -140
C. Hamels must start D. Eveland must start

3 MLB Baseball
St Louis Cardinals 18-May-2006 10:10 AM PST
Money Line for Game -169
J. Lima must start J. Marquis must start

4 MLB Baseball
New York Yankees 18-May-2006 10:05 AM PST
Money Line for Game -135
V. Padilla must start J. Wright must start

5 MLB Baseball
Chicago White Sox 18-May-2006 4:15 PM PST
Money Line for Game -161
J. Vazquez must start M. Hendrickson must start

6 MLB Baseball
Toronto Blue Jays 18-May-2006 7:05 PM PST
Money Line for Game -133
R. Halladay must start J. Lackey must start

Risking 100.00 to Win 2,475.30 USD

Great job on Weds Bucs!!

I had you going 6-3, +9.14 units!!

For YTD 170-157, +50.44

My math may be fuzzy, but I know you kicked ass!!

Thanks for the early post!!

Best Wishes!!

Excellent Wednesday Bucs, and thanks for the early post for Thursday's action. Keep the train rollin' right into the weekend!:+thumbs-2

Best of luck!:cheers

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
ty fer early post;

really helps us losers who gotta work..!!!:smokesmal

but now a winner..!!!

thanks to bucs..!!

gl

:+textinbo :+sports2-

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Good luck today Bucs and great job last night on spotting the value in the dogs. I think you stated you go 60/40 favs. Nice to profit on the dogs with out throwing 10 of them out there on a daily basis and hoping something sticks.

Off to a nice start with the Cincy/Pitts OVER. 8 runs in two innings! A few more, and we've got our first W of the day!

It's all -OVER- now in Pittsburgh. 11 runs on the board and the game goes OVER in the top of the 5th! An easy winner to start the day!

And while we are at it, Phillies and Cardinals both up 3-0! Just need the Yankees to get going now!

Start looking for your brooms....

Yankees are sucking now - down 4-0 in the 7th. But even if they lose, we can still have a decent afternoon if the Phillies and Cards hold on to win.

Cardinals run line is a winner. So that's 2 wins so far for us. But the Phillies blew their lead and Yankees still trail.

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Philly kills us and is done. Yanks are down 5-2 still. Need a Texas size meltdown by the Texas bullpen in the bottom or the 9th.

Yeah, it's turning into a bad afternoon after all. Unless the Yankees rally, we're probably down at least a unit after these four afternoon games. We'll have to sweep both games tonight.

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Man the Yanks having a bullpen meltdown. :surprised:

Tonight's two games looks good for us so a sweep tonight is possible.

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
Can't believe the Phillies gave up a 5 run go-ahead inning yesterday and a 4 run go-ahead inning today! Choke artists...no chance they finish above METS or BRAVES this year :+thumbs-1

Nicoman1199 said:
Got some wood laid down for our tonight games but both look good...let's stay up for Thursday!

I'm with you, man.

Won't be online the rest of the night but I'll be watching the White Sox on ESPN2 and checking my beeper for Toronto in the late game.

Let's rally for a winning day here! :cheers

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
Well we can thank Ozzie Guillen for the White Sox loss tonight. Vazquez was clearly done for the night after 2 outs in the 7th, he threw two wild balls then a thigh high fastball for a home run. Ozzie keeps him in, he gives up another single, a steal and an RBI triple to Crawford.

Unless we can get 3 runs in the last 2 innings--doubtful as the Sox have left a ton of guys on and haven't been able to string together hits since the 1st--this bet is dead in the water. FUCK

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
chicagoez said:
Bucs how have you fared in interleague play? and thx again for all the hard work!:cheers

EZ.

same as the normal games......sometimes u get some nice matchups, and some nice prices in interleague....i look forward to it..:cheers

Insiders

EOG Member
Bucs

I for one am looking forward to haveing a peek at your interleague plays.
Seems as the dogs faired quite well there if memory serves me correctly, for the overall picture, as they most usually do througout the regualr season.

Dogs are what makes Baseball profitable IMO. Works the same in hockey too. My two favorite dog sports where Vegas bases most lines on a pitcher or goalie when it is a team that produces the result in most cases. They can't help but be wrong a minimum 40% per season. Play selectively on dogs and dog trends and you will profit.

Nicoman1199

EOG Enthusiast
Well Philly and Sox blew late leads for us it was only fitting that we got even in the Angel/ Toronto game. Angels had Figgins at 3rd and no outs in bot of ninth...left stranded!!