Let's discuss Game 6 of the Clips/Suns series....

The line is 5 and 213.5.

Phx ML is +190
Clips ML is -230

Kaman is hurt. Brand is tired. Phoenix younger, quicker. If Diaw has a big game, Phoenix can win this.

Clips lost the last one they should have won. They were deflated. They have had a successful season - 2 rounds now!!! However, I think Phoenix has at least a 50% chance to win this game. I am taking the DOGGIE ML here and will wait til closer to gametime to place the wager.

PHOENIX ML for me. What do you all think? Clips bet just seems like the JOE PUBLIC play....

lol not sharps jake. just everyone who has access to the lines early. im sure the total has already gone up as well......

be careful on the clippers. clippers HAVE to win, at home, etc. etc. -5 is soooooooooo easy, right? LOL ever heard of a trap jake?

:mutley

IDENTITY said:
lol not sharps jake. just everyone who has access to the lines early. im sure the total has already gone up as well......

be careful on the clippers. clippers HAVE to win, at home, etc. etc. -5 is soooooooooo easy, right? LOL ever heard of a trap jake?

There's no such things as traps. Linemakers set the line where it should be to draw equal action. Just because a line looks "easy" like a "trap" doesn't mean it's designed to get all the money on one side. No such things as traps.

Anyway, Phoenix is a public team. Clippers aren't. Also, there was an early line move on the under and then a bigger one on the over. As you can expect, everyone (Joe Public) likes the over. Not saying it's not the right side but I'll wait for a little more steam and take the under.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Traps, sharps..etc.. missed free throw, bad pass, missed 10 footer, one key play here and that makes the diff, all about value most times. Lines are sharp notlike a college Sat with 50 games on the board. Got lucky yesterday and got Clipps +1.5 2nd half, lines drops quickly to +1... after all the OT stuff I end up winning by a +0.5, lol.... today watched the total Dall-SA steam from 192, 192.5 to 195...bet Under 195 before tip off and fortunately pushed. Two scenerios in 2 days where the outcome could have been quite different.

sharky - you are correct, sir. i also got the +1.5. one of my friends PUSHED with +1....also it helps to have different outs...

i have seen lines with differences as large as 4 POINTS on a single 2nd half TOTAL!!!!!!!

:surprised:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p231823 width="50%">I MISS IDENTITY!!!</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>05-17-06 03:17 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>IDENTITY</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">You have been very mean to me even though I am ALWAYS nice to you.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I really like this nice post, your first one to me when I returned to the EOG. Maybe a welcome back FROG would have been better.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post172126 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"> 04-04-06, 03:13 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #48 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_172126", true); </SCRIPT>
American Idol Capping Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_172126><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->raiders is correct here. OF is a past-poster. Always seems to have the right FUTURES play when its the day of the superbowl, or the world series. we don't need past posters here. good find, raiders.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is this your definition of nice ID? A big difference between you and FROG. Still waiting for the evidence that I have ever past posted. And just look here for the Seahawk to win the AFC 7-1, SB 23-1. I guess you missed it.

Your 2nd post?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post172581 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"> 04-04-06, 07:45 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #62 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_172581", true); </SCRIPT>
American Idol Capping Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_172581><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->:mutley

really funny, raider.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Again, rooting for your pal Raiders, who has a career assigned to flame me. I guess this was nice also. What a welcome wagon on my return from my nice friend. Come on ID, the innocent martyr cry only works if you are innocent. Dwight.

Best wishes...OF :rolleyes:

lol. OF those were only written AFTER you REPEATEDLY stalked, bashed, and insulted me. so i enjoyed watching raider expose you. big deal. LOL. it was funny. LOL

anyway, i am nice to EVERYONE, i never start ANYTHING. so why dont we just leave each other alone.......ribbit....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
ALWAYS nice is always nice. Now you are changing your tune? You could have made peace here, instead this was your path. I had not posted about you in Months, since the RX banned you. So, you just dogpiled on me with Raiders, out of the blue. Don't recreate history to justify your BS. ALWAYS nice my ASS.

Best wishes...OF :+whipping

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
IDENTITY said:
lol. OF those were only written AFTER you REPEATEDLY stalked, bashed, and insulted me. so i enjoyed watching raider expose you. big deal. LOL. it was funny. LOL

anyway, i am nice to EVERYONE, i never start ANYTHING. so why dont we just leave each other alone.......ribbit....

ID, let's set the record straight right here and now. I never stalked you. In fact, when there was a Shrink and the Shrinkette ID stomping party I would usually pass. But one time I did join in and you said why do you hate me? My answer, I thought that was what you were supposed to do at the RX. If anything I propped you up and kept you going. We even had some fun when you got a better price than the Shrink on a playoff series.

But you bring out the hardcore haters. And I just let them ravage you. All these years, all of these forums, you still walk around poking people in the chest and wondering why they strike back. It is what you do. ID you are one lonely individual, and to crave negative attention is a cry for help. Thanks for the welcome back when I returned to the EOG.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
I think the public is buying into that Clips are deflated and tired after last loss. BULL!~ They're an NBA team that is fighting for their lives. I like the Clips here in an easy victory!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I hate to point out the obvious, but seems like every playoff game in every series has been a nailbiter, as of late. Either 2pt, 1 pt or OT. Would have to think laying points would be running contrary to what we have seen. Suit yourselves and enjoy the game.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers